November 19, 2018, 07:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 320037 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
chloe2
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 312



« Reply #960 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:29 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
:::::wondering if that post was from Larissa::::

hmm


That's what I forgot. Who is this Larissa who apparently had many photos with Joran?


Oh I remember Larissa. I believe from what I read on his various Web sites she was just a good friend. I think I remember reading some comments from her, but all those sites have blended together in my feeble memory now.
Logged
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 53



« Reply #961 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:33 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"

"I went to Aruba and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"
Logged

One Happy Mitten
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #962 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:48 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
:::::wondering if that post was from Larissa::::

hmm


That's what I forgot. Who is this Larissa who apparently had many photos with Joran?


Larissa seems to be a very close to him. They have a lot of pictures together as well as Larissa just seeming to show up in any photos we post.. ie Soul Beach Fest.. Shasha etc etc lol

it's just a funny we make.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #963 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:57 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
:::::wondering if that post was from Larissa::::

hmm


you still looking for Larissa??  Very Happy
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 318



« Reply #964 on: June 23, 2005, 01:17:05 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"



How fitting that it looks like the BIG MONKEY(s) is wrapping its hands around him.....
Logged
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #965 on: June 23, 2005, 01:17:42 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
Quote from: "tuberide"

"I went to Aruba and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

LMAO I think I almost peed myself!!!!!!

Hi 6prs!!!!
Logged
Julia Romero
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 15



« Reply #966 on: June 23, 2005, 01:17:54 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "Julia Romero"
This may be totally irrelevant, but JVS has hair plugs. (Hair transplanted on the top of his head).  The rows are obvious in all of his photos.

PVS is bald. I've never seen a 17 year old with hair plugs. Premature balding, yes -- but hair plugs -- no.

This speaks of a mountainous ego and of a person that is terribly vain.

Being a narcissist is a hallmark of a sociopath.

Food for thought. Hmm.


You think so?
Well I mean I'm not vain, but were I a 17 year old and didn't have much hair, I'd hair-plug it or SOMETHING so that I looked normal.


Call it intuition MB, but I think JVS is a narcissist. Jeffrey McDonald is a text book case of a narcissist. He knocked off his entire family in Fort Bragg NC many years ago.
Logged
lee
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 52


« Reply #967 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:15 AM »

if Dave H. believes that the polis are doing okay, then I will too....


I know I haven't caught all the tv shows. but I certainly have seen little of Dave H., even though I know he has been down there doing the dirty work....

God bless him and his family and Nat too....hope we find her soon....
Logged

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #968 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:28 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
:::::wondering if that post was from Larissa::::

hmm


you still looking for Larissa??  Very Happy


Someone described her as "where's Waldo" LMAO
Logged
LostinTime
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 54


« Reply #969 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:33 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"


that's a trip! LOL
Logged
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 318



« Reply #970 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:52 AM »

and no wonder he didn't want to dance.....LOL

White boy, no rhythm....looks like my ex dancing!!!
J/K of course!!
 Razz
Logged
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 53



« Reply #971 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:57 AM »

Hi guys
sorry for lurking but trying to read all the back-posts....
and waiting for baby to get up again.... grrrrr
Logged

One Happy Mitten
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #972 on: June 23, 2005, 01:19:28 AM »

Quote from: "Julia Romero"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "Julia Romero"
This may be totally irrelevant, but JVS has hair plugs. (Hair transplanted on the top of his head).  The rows are obvious in all of his photos.

PVS is bald. I've never seen a 17 year old with hair plugs. Premature balding, yes -- but hair plugs -- no.

This speaks of a mountainous ego and of a person that is terribly vain.

Being a narcissist is a hallmark of a sociopath.

Food for thought. Hmm.


You think so?
Well I mean I'm not vain, but were I a 17 year old and didn't have much hair, I'd hair-plug it or SOMETHING so that I looked normal.


Call it intuition MB, but I think JVS is a narcissist. Jeffrey McDonald is a text book case of a narcissist. He knocked off his entire family in Fort Bragg NC many years ago.


Let's not bring up Jeffrey McDonald. That is a discussion you don't wanna start with me believe ME!
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #973 on: June 23, 2005, 01:19:29 AM »

:::thinking Cali may actually be Larissa::::
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #974 on: June 23, 2005, 01:20:21 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
:::thinking Cali may actually be Larissa::::



 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  lol

Damn I have been caught! lol jk
Logged
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 53



« Reply #975 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:14 AM »

A thought crossed my mind today that maybe it was PVS that picked up Joran after he and Nat were dropped off and that maybe dad and son shared her...
sick thought but may explain PVS's nervousness (and his wife WAS out of town remember?)
Logged

One Happy Mitten
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226


« Reply #976 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:30 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Can anyone give a quick summary of that video on Joran's changed testimony, pretty please? TIA.


3 suspects brought in the same room to be interrogated together.

JVDS concurs with the brothers' reported statement that he was dropped off with Natalee at the Marriott Hotel beach

JVDS reportedly says that he called Deepak an hour later to come pick him up

Deepak reportedly says: "Why are you lying"

At which point JVDS says, "Right, it was Satish!"

WTF?!?  Of course, this comes from a 'reliable source', reported from FOX News.

We don't know where Natalee pictures in the above scenario.


Thanks a bunch.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #977 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:33 AM »

also wondering WTH I am still doing in this forum when I have to drive halfway across TX in a few hours!
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #978 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:57 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
A thought crossed my mind today that maybe it was PVS that picked up Joran after he and Nat were dropped off and that maybe dad and son shared her...
sick thought but may explain PVS's nervousness (and his wife WAS out of town remember?)


That just gave me a bad visual!!

::cringe:::
Logged
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 862



« Reply #979 on: June 23, 2005, 01:22:35 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
also wondering WTH I am still doing in this forum when I have to drive halfway across TX in a few hours!


lol Cause your an addict!!!!!!! lol Just like us!
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 2.287 seconds with 19 queries.