March 29, 2024, 04:11:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400673 times)
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 08:05:22 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Anyone watching Nancy Grace? Kinda intresting.

What's she sayin?
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 08:06:08 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "roxyluv"
Besides what reason do the MB kids have to lie about this sort of thing.

I don't know, but since you brought it up, I don't think they're lying (I am reasonably certain as you can be over the Internet that Dash isn't), but I do believe there things we don't know.  I suppose withholding isn't the same as lying.

I had an article way back where the kids said they couldn't give out details because Natalee's family thought it would  hurt the investagation.

That's true, hence my comment about "witholding".

#1 I read most if not all of the kids on the trip were interviewed by the FBI already so any information they have would be in the hands of the Aruba police
#2  They are probably keeping quiet because they don't want their name and faces all over the MSM
#3 Several of the kids have already done interviews such as last night

I don't see your point RB, what is it that you would like to find out from them?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2005, 08:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Yikes, Nancy, we're discussing possibilities.  I know that offends you so don't read my posts - just skip right on over them, I won't be offended.

Well, Yikes there RB...it seems you've gone overboard AGAIN!!  Theories and speculation are great and really can really make a difference.  I'm all for it.  But, NORMALLY those theories are based on a few FACTS!!!!

No, I'm not overboard.  This board is not dedicated to "facts" or half the posts would be here.  As I said, if you don't like what I post, move on.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2005, 08:06:33 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

She got into what she "thought" was a taxi with a taxi driver, Joran and then who did she think the 3rd person in this "taxi" was? Plus remember, she is not carrying a purse...only money in her pocket we think. So are we to assume that she got in a taxi and then told him to drive all over the place looking for sharks, lighthouses., monkeys with little money.

Sorry, I don't believe she thought it was a taxi.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2005, 08:07:08 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Im sorry I just dont buy into that, not any evidence of it so far. Most of them probably no as much as we do.

You don't have to buy into it.  It's just my opinion, that's all.

I know that, I was just stating my disagreement.

I think Beth's description of Joran's demeanor makes him look very guilty and cruel. He admitted to his parents that he was intimate with Natalee the night before , now Natalee's missing and its like he doesnt even care, he just wants the whole thing to go away. Rolling Eyes
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2005, 08:07:10 PM »

Yikes, Nancy, we're discussing possibilities.  I know that offends you so don't read my posts - just skip right on over them, I won't be offended.

Well, Yikes there RB...it seems you've gone overboard AGAIN!!  Theories and speculation are great and really can really make a difference.  I'm all for it.  But, NORMALLY those theories are based on a few FACTS!!!!

We have at least 2 and possibly 3 different ways and times that Natalee met JVDS and that is just from MBHS accounts on the the TV.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2005, 08:07:29 PM »

Besides what reason do the MB kids have to lie about this sort of thing.

I don't know, but since you brought it up, I don't think they're lying (I am reasonably certain as you can be over the Internet that Dash isn't), but I do believe there things we don't know.  I suppose withholding isn't the same as lying.

So now the kids are lying and withholding?  Yikes, where is this forum going?

Nancy , nobody is saying they are lying but there are little facts. I really don't believe the kids were questioned enough and I really don't think they should of left Aruba without being questioned .
There are alot of kids that were on that trip and maybe one of them has the answer,maybe not.
But I do believe all or any theory should be looked into for Natalee's sake.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2005, 08:07:33 PM »

TERRY.. if you are still on .. I sent you a PM..!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2005, 08:08:06 PM »

Quote from: "luna"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Anyone watching Nancy Grace? Kinda intresting.

What's she sayin?

More people need to be questioned? Mr. Holloway is pointing the finger at PVDS!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2005, 08:08:07 PM »

Natalee's Dad just basically fingered daddy vandersloot on NG
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2005, 08:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

She got into what she "thought" was a taxi with a taxi driver, Joran and then who did she think the 3rd person in this "taxi" was? Plus remember, she is not carrying a purse...only money in her pocket we think. So are we to assume that she got in a taxi and then told him to drive all over the place looking for sharks, lighthouses., monkeys with little money.

Me either but more to the point, what difference does it make to the discussion if she thought it was a taxi or not... what am I missing here?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2005, 08:08:27 PM »

Doesn't it bother anyone that there also seem to be so many different stories about when Natalee and Joran met, how they met, whether they were with each other before Sun nite, when they left, whether she was going with Joran or said she was going with another group, some said she waved and said see ya later, others said she was going with another group - all these different stories - AND yet whe Joran, Depak and Satish changed or vary their stories we are accusing them of horendous crimes. I still have not actually heard one of the MB kids give me a consise picture of the events of the days leading up to that Sunday and have yet to hear 2 of them totally agree - or be very forthcoming. I am sorry that bothers me!

Well, here is what I think about the MB students.  They were all down there having a good time.  We saw the report on CNN done after Nat went missing and it showed a lot of graduates drunk and partying it up.  There is nothing wrong with that.  That happens all the time.  But there was no tragedy with that group like there was with Nat's group.  They did not expect something like this to happen and for their every move to be scrutinized by their parents, the FBI, and the entire world.  They never expected to have to explain to anyone how many drinks they had, who they met and when or any of that.  You know, for all we know they were all trashed like we saw the other graduates and none of them were paying enough attention to know what happened.  But what person wants to admit that on TV and tell the entire world that they were drunk and irresponsible?  I don't know what things were like that night, but any teenager would want to make it sound like they were being more responsible than they were.  That's why I think it seems sometimes like they are covering or trying to match stories.  Just my opinion.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2005, 08:08:34 PM »

i have my suspisions about you nancy.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2005, 08:08:57 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Neither do I. It doens't make sesne anyways why wouldn't vds just tell her.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »

Greta has the VDS at 10pm. Taped today in their house.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2005, 08:10:46 PM »

Do you know what medication Natalee had in her bag?

Someone out there can answer this.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2005, 08:11:07 PM »

What exactly did the dad say and what was the context/
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2005, 08:11:17 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Greta has the VDS at 10pm. Taped today in their house.

Gotta see that one!  Wink

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
TERRY.. if you are still on .. I sent you a PM..!
Back at ya... Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2005, 08:11:46 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Do you know what medication Natalee had in her bag?

Someone out there can answer this.

you get your pm..?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.