March 28, 2024, 02:28:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400453 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2005, 08:11:54 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

She got into what she "thought" was a taxi with a taxi driver, Joran and then who did she think the 3rd person in this "taxi" was? Plus remember, she is not carrying a purse...only money in her pocket we think. So are we to assume that she got in a taxi and then told him to drive all over the place looking for sharks, lighthouses., monkeys with little money.

Sorry, I don't believe she thought it was a taxi.

Me either but more to the point, what difference does it make to the discussion if she thought it was a taxi or not... what am I missing here?

I guess there a group of bloggers in here whos sole purpose is to defend Natalee's behavior.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2005, 08:11:59 PM »

I don't see your point RB, what is it that you would like to find out from them?

I didn't say they lied, Perf. I said withholding isn't the same as lying, and I mean that sincerely. I think there most assuredly things that none of us will know until this is over, some of which may come out sooner rather than later at the rate things are going.

Can you imagine being the Aruba/Dutch authorities and let's so at least 20 of the people closest to Natalee on that trip are back in the states and you can't interview them?  I think I'd want to...
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2005, 08:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
Yikes, Nancy, we're discussing possibilities.  I know that offends you so don't read my posts - just skip right on over them, I won't be offended.

Well, Yikes there RB...it seems you've gone overboard AGAIN!!  Theories and speculation are great and really can really make a difference.  I'm all for it.  But, NORMALLY those theories are based on a few FACTS!!!!

We have at least 2 and possibly 3 different ways and times that Natalee met JVDS and that is just from MBHS accounts on the the TV.

There really isn't much rare about that.  That's why seasoned law enforcement like the FBI know that is the case and do thoughtful, detailed interviews with all of them.

Everyone views events like this differently.  So many kids, so many activities...it's very normal there are several different versions.  But, timelining and lining up facts clear this all up.

Also, the fact the students have stayed mostly quiet is not a fault but a huge asset....it shows real class and respect for Natalee, her family and the case.  There's not a damn thing wrong with that.  It's so rare we see real grace we aren't sure how to handle it!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2005, 08:12:47 PM »

Yep, I will have some specific info then. That is Saturday correct?
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2005, 08:13:15 PM »

Greta has the VDS at 10pm. Taped today in their house.

Pretty interesting that the VNS's allowed this one to be recorded and taped when they knew in advance that Greta would be there.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2005, 08:14:03 PM »

Don't want to step on any toes, but I don't think that if Natalee's mom thought that there was a single person on that trip that had any information beyond the existence of Joran, and that he had been seen in Natalee's company, specifically, if she thought that anybody on the trip was witholding any information about Natalee's whereabouts, that she would be in Aruba passing out prayer cards in 107 degree heat and going on Aruba TV to address the public.
icey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2005, 08:14:14 PM »

Does anyone seriously think that Natalee was abducted and is either held on the island somewhere, or taken off the island?  What does the family and the FBI think of the abduction theory? Are they looking into it???

Because if it's a slight possibility, it does not seem like anyone is looking for anything other than a body on Aruba at this point.

What if the boys stories all stop at "we left her on the beach"? Where do we go from there? Perhaps SC holds the key??

icey

.. still trying to hope for the best..
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2005, 08:14:20 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
What exactly did the dad say and what was the context/

Nancy Grace asked him who he thought had more information, he said after stammering over calling him a judge or not, the "judge" then he quicky said the other 3 MUST tell the truth.................
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2005, 08:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I don't see your point RB, what is it that you would like to find out from them?

I didn't say they lied, Perf. I said withholding isn't the same as lying, and I mean that sincerely. I think there most assuredly things that none of us will know until this is over, some of which may come out sooner rather than later at the rate things are going.

Can you imagine being the Aruba/Dutch authorities and let's so at least 20 of the people closest to Natalee on that trip are back in the states and you can't interview them?  I think I'd want to...

I just don't understand what important piece of information it is that you are searching for? In the big picture what difference does it make? Are you disputing the fact that she was last seen with the 3 in custody? What difference does it make if she met him on Wednesday or Sunday?  Would it make a difference if she hit on him or he hit on her?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2005, 08:14:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Don't want to step on any toes, but I don't think that if Natalee's mom thought that there was a single person on that trip that had any information beyond the existence of Joran, and that he had been seen in Natalee's company, specifically, if she thought that anybody on the trip was witholding any information about Natalee's whereabouts, that she would be in Aruba passing out prayer cards in 107 degree heat and going on Aruba TV to address the public.

i think that has been ruled out...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2005, 08:15:47 PM »

Whoa, it almost sounded like Joran's mother was admitting his guilt.  Maybe I wasn't hearing it well, did anyone else see it?
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2005, 08:16:33 PM »

The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

She got into what she "thought" was a taxi with a taxi driver, Joran and then who did she think the 3rd person in this "taxi" was? Plus remember, she is not carrying a purse...only money in her pocket we think. So are we to assume that she got in a taxi and then told him to drive all over the place looking for sharks, lighthouses., monkeys with little money.

Me either but more to the point, what difference does it make to the discussion if she thought it was a taxi or not... what am I missing here?

I guess there a group of bloggers in here whos sole purpose is to defend Natalee's behavior.

#1 I'm not a 'blogger'
#2 I'm not defending Natalie

Very Happy
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2005, 08:16:49 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

Unfortunatley, sometimes the ones you suspect the least is the one you should be worried about the most.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2005, 08:17:02 PM »

And it seems to me like their is a group whose sole purpose is to attack her every action and those of her friends as well.  I think all we can say at this moment is that we dont know what happened.  I tend to believe the potential victims family and friends unless their is evidence to the contrary.  But others don't for whatever reason.
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2005, 08:17:19 PM »

We have at least 2 and possibly 3 different ways and times that Natalee met JVDS and that is just from MBHS accounts on the the TV.
Can you explain perhaps how and when she met him will solve this mystery? I am feeling really stupid here since I can't figure out why that is so important.  Please enlighten me.  Thanks! Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2005, 08:17:32 PM »

I think we may be seeing on the board why we are not hearing on here what the rumors out of aruba are. The island things there is more here than meets the eye and that possibly the family has more information.

THAT IS A FACT. THIS IS WHAT THE ISLAND THINKS. Flame away.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2005, 08:17:35 PM »

I just got an email from the Holloway family....did any one else?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2005, 08:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "icey"
Does anyone seriously think that Natalee was abducted and is either held on the island somewhere, or taken off the island?  What does the family and the FBI think of the abduction theory? Are they looking into it???

Because if it's a slight possibility, it does not seem like anyone is looking for anything other than a body on Aruba at this point.

What if the boys stories all stop at "we left her on the beach"? Where do we go from there? Perhaps SC holds the key??

icey

.. still trying to hope for the best..

I think the abduction theories were hoaxes. These guys are being accused of murder. I think Croes is being held for supplying drugs to Deepak that killed Natalee.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2005, 08:18:57 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
I just got an email from the Holloway family....did any one else?

Better have some headers Wink
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2005, 08:18:58 PM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Can you explain perhaps how and when she met him will solve this mystery? I am feeling really stupid here since I can't figure out why that is so important.  Please enlighten me.  Thanks! Smile

If she met him at 930 briefly and then again at 1230 at CNC there is no way the Natalee protrayed on this board would leave with him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.