March 28, 2024, 09:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400513 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2005, 08:34:46 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

maybe joran called the Kalpoes on his cell and asked them to pick tehn up at the club.

PVDS said that Joran snuck out of the house at 11:30 pm. He would have needed a ride to C&C's.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2005, 08:35:18 PM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

maybe joran called the Kalpoes on his cell and asked them to pick tehn up at the club.

That doesn't make sense because Jorans dad picked him up a 11pm and then he had to get home call the guys , sneak out, and get to the bar at what time. must be 12am or later, then call them back in less than an hour, I don't think the other guys are really a "taxi" service ( no punn intended)

Deepaks email almost makes sense and fixes this timeline since JVDS didnt walk to CNC>
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 22, 2005, 08:35:42 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"

That's crazy, what could the kids possibly be lying about?

It would be understandable for her friends to feel guilty, knowing she was drunk, and regretting now that they didn't stop her from leaving with Joran.

Can you imagine playing over and over in your head....'if only I insisted she stay with us, she'd be alive and with us'?

This must be an agonizing time for her friends who were with her up to the last moment she was seen.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: June 22, 2005, 08:36:36 PM »

I do have a question of the board, though.  If this case is ruled an accidental death and no one gets punished (at least not for murder), what are you going to say then?
icey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2005, 08:36:41 PM »

Quote from: "icey"
Does anyone seriously think that Natalee was abducted and is either held on the island somewhere, or taken off the island?  What does the family and the FBI think of the abduction theory? Are they looking into it???

Because if it's a slight possibility, it does not seem like anyone is looking for anything other than a body on Aruba at this point.

What if the boys stories all stop at "we left her on the beach"? Where do we go from there? Perhaps SC holds the key??

icey

.. still trying to hope for the best..

I think the abduction theories were hoaxes. These guys are being accused of murder. I think Croes is being held for supplying drugs to Deepak that killed Natalee.

I'm inclined to believe you. It would seem that the police, FBI and the family are looking at this as a accidental death or murder.

Hopefully the Aruban people can find Natalee, or offer up more info. Locating her body will bring a quick end to a good portion of the intense focus.

icey
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2005, 08:36:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
According to Karl Penhaul on CNN, Steve Croes' claim to fame is that he says he saw the 3 drop Natalee off at the HI.

Karl did not say whether Steve saw a man in black.

I've read that account before, not sure I believe him, either do the police considering that he's been arrested and held as a SUSPECT not a witness.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2005, 08:36:52 PM »

PVDS said that Joran snuck out of the house at 11:30 pm. He would have needed a ride to C&C's.

This was probably asked already.. if so I missed it and I apologize.. does anyone know how far C&C's is from the VS home?? Is it in walking distance?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2005, 08:37:09 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
HATE TO BE MORBID What if she is somehow attached to that boat 'Tattoo' don't want to think like that but if it is a party boat and goes in and out all the time.  ???????

They would have to search it, and that doesn't look like its ever gonna happen, but how bout one of those water taxi everyone is so fond of as transport.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2005, 08:37:30 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Kerin I have gotten so many PM's I had to delete some.  One thing I will say is that every one of them has said they're afraid to post on this board, and some of them appear to have some valuable contribution they could bring here.  They say it's "hostile" :)

Oh for crying out loud! Quit whining!  Everyone is welcome here. But, it's only logical when a train of thought or a far out theory gets out of hand, isn't fact based, it's gonna bring on a group outcry.

That's just human nature.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2005, 08:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
I just got an email from the Holloway family....did any one else?

Better have some headers Wink

on second look it wasn't from the Holloway family, it was from Nataleeholloway.net, sorry. here it is  
Hi all, the family of Natalee Holloway has finally contacted Nataleeholloway.net. Please find below some updated information that the family would like circulated.

The family of Natalee Holloway is now offering $150.000.00 for the Safe Return or
information that will lead to the safe return of Natalee.

A Reward and Recovery Trusts have been set up through Amsouth Bank in Birmingham, AL

Account names:
Family of Natalee Holloway Trust Recovery Fund
Family of Natalee Holloway Trust Reward Fund

Please send donations to:
Baker Crow
Amsouth Bank
Trust Department
PO Box 11426
Birmingham, AL 35202

***** Please note weather your donation is for the Reward or Recovery Trust Fund.

The parents of Natalee Holloway has ask me to post a special thanks to all of you for your kind words, prayers and support.

Thank you;
George (Jug) & Beth Twitty
Dave & Robin Holloway

Yep, thats the email I got last nite, and provided a link to. I even started a thread on it

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2005, 08:38:17 PM »

That doesn't make sense because Jorans dad picked him up a 11pm

Right. picked him up at McDonald's, according to Mr. VDS, per Greta, if I am not mistaken.

Maybe that is why Mr. Holloway is so insistent that Mr. VDS knows something.

Are there any witnesses who have been able to confirm that Mr. VDS picked Joran up at McDonald's?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2005, 08:38:57 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Kerin I have gotten so many PM's I had to delete some.  One thing I will say is that every one of them has said they're afraid to post on this board, and some of them appear to have some valuable contribution they could bring here.  They say it's "hostile" Smile

Oh for crying out loud! Quit whining!  Everyone is welcome here. But, it's only logical when a train of thought or a far out theory gets out of hand, isn't fact based, it's gonna bring on a group outcry.

LOL it brings an outcry all right, and you're a ringleader Smile
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »

I do have a question of the board, though.  If this case is ruled an accidental death and no one gets punished (at least not for murder), what are you going to say then?

That it was an accidntal death.  I personally believe there's a strong chance of that.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2005, 08:39:40 PM »

Quote from: "luna"

That it was an accidntal death.  I personally believe there's a strong chance of that.

I think this is what most people believe.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2005, 08:39:54 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "Perforator"

That's crazy, what could the kids possibly be lying about?

It would be understandable for her friends to feel guilty, knowing she was drunk, and regretting now that they didn't stop her from leaving with Joran.

Can you imagine playing over and over in your head....'if only I insisted she stay with us, she'd be alive and with us'?

This must be an agonizing time for her friends who were with her up to the last moment she was seen.

The MB kids arent lying. They werent with Natalee 100% of the time, so they wouldnt all know the meetings with Natalee and Joran. It's understandable that different people would say different things in that context.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2005, 08:40:07 PM »

IF that was the case.. what could anyone say? But the questions still lyes.. where is her body then? Someone would STILL be in trouble!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2005, 08:40:14 PM »

To be honest with you, if it was accidental I would want those who knew about it punished in some way for covering up and causing the family so much pain.  I would be terribly sad that she is dead.  And I would be very thankful that her parents have closure.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2005, 08:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KKM"
Quote from: "absolut"
We have at least 2 and possibly 3 different ways and times that Natalee met JVDS and that is just from MBHS accounts on the the TV.
Can you explain perhaps how and when she met him will solve this mystery? I am feeling really stupid here since I can't figure out why that is so important.  Please enlighten me.  Thanks! Smile

If she met him at 930 briefly and then again at 1230 at CNC there is no way the Natalee protrayed on this board would leave with him.

Please don't start with the "Natalee wouldnt do that" stuff. I think it's been established that Natalee did leave with them willingly.

And your Point ?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2005, 08:41:01 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Kerin I have gotten so many PM's I had to delete some.  One thing I will say is that every one of them has said they're afraid to post on this board, and some of them appear to have some valuable contribution they could bring here.  They say it's "hostile" Smile

Nancy how bout a clear and concise theory from you in paragraph format. I have heard what you have to say yet. It all comes out as attack, snippet, attack, snippet and frankly it has gotten kind of old.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2005, 08:41:07 PM »

DT and Luna, can you say why you think that way, if you don't mind?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.