March 28, 2024, 08:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400509 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2005, 08:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "iquitos"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

maybe joran called the Kalpoes on his cell and asked them to pick tehn up at the club.

PVDS said that Joran snuck out of the house at 11:30 pm. He would have needed a ride to C&C's.

This was probably asked already.. if so I missed it and I apologize.. does anyone know how far C&C's is from the VS home?? Is it in walking distance?

arubagirl said no - it would take an hour to walk that far.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2005, 08:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

They just had a clip of her speaking, it was on Nancy Grace.  She started out by describing him as a normal 17 year old...blah...blah...blah....THEN she started saying, "It could happen to any kid, we raise them, love them...."  She said more and I'm REALLY paraphrasing....but, the tone changed. If someone else saw it please post...I didn't see the whole thing, and her accent my have thrown me off.

I saw that clip earlier, like a week or so ago, on CNN or Nancy Grace. And your reaction was exactly the same as mine at that initial viewing. She sounded both apologetic and confessional.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2005, 08:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "iquitos"
The Kalpoe's were in the bar, Im sure Natalee knew it wasnt a taxi. Besides that would a taxi take them to the lighthouse (if thats where they went)

maybe joran called the Kalpoes on his cell and asked them to pick tehn up at the club.

PVDS said that Joran snuck out of the house at 11:30 pm. He would have needed a ride to C&C's.

This was probably asked already.. if so I missed it and I apologize.. does anyone know how far C&C's is from the VS home?? Is it in walking distance?

arubagirl said no - it would take an hour to walk that far.

Thanks Inspector!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2005, 08:44:05 PM »

oooo details, Kerin.  Let's try both and see how they differ.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2005, 08:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I think we may be seeing on the board why we are not hearing on here what the rumors out of aruba are. The island things there is more here than meets the eye and that possibly the family has more information.

THAT IS A FACT. THIS IS WHAT THE ISLAND THINKS. Flame away.

Flame Flame - yes, one of those crazy stories is it was the step father - he wanted the life insurance...Give me a break
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2005, 08:44:46 PM »

Nancy - there are only one or two things that are not pure theory here - Natalee is missing and she went out for a drive with the 3 boys after CnCs. Everything else is speculation but there are certainly some very strong and at times nasty reactions to people who join and ask questions that do not fit one or two set "theories" of the case. One of those theories is that Natalee was a perfect saint, all the kids drank responsibly and all the bad stuff was done by those awful foreigners.  I think this is what RB and Absolut are pointing towards. Usually real life is more muddied than all that but there are times when anyone who suggests that gets treated as if they are "trashing Natalee" and some folks, esp if they are not used to being online, find that intimidating and hostile.
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2005, 08:45:25 PM »

am still running about an hour behind here trying to catch up, but i just want to commend HLSlawyerChik on some great sleuthing...
Okay, I'm beating a dead horse, but I did find a photo showing what appears to be a security guard in a full black outfit on the last night of the Soul Music Beach Festival. See the guy standing in front of the stage in the 2nd picture:

http://www.kikotakiko.com/gallery1.php?album=227&item=Photogallery

seems perhaps someone should send a few questions to Wyclef Jean & posse re: black shirts ...and what they were up to?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 22, 2005, 08:45:44 PM »

Hi my american friends ,

How are you all today.

Any interesting news ?

Only the facts
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2005, 08:45:59 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

That doesn't make sense because Jorans dad picked him up a 11pm

Right. picked him up at McDonald's, according to Mr. VDS, per Greta, if I am not mistaken.

Maybe that is why Mr. Holloway is so insistent that Mr. VDS knows something.

Are there any witnesses who have been able to confirm that Mr. VDS picked Joran up at McDonald's?

Interesting question - there were some reports on these boards a couple of days ago that said some MB students saw PVDS at McDonalds at 3:00am.

arubagirl posted that McDonalds closed at 1:00 am
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2005, 08:46:32 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
I think we may be seeing on the board why we are not hearing on here what the rumors out of aruba are. The island things there is more here than meets the eye and that possibly the family has more information.

Flame Flame - yes, one of those crazy stories is it was the step father - he wanted the life insurance...Give me a break

but why wouldn't you want input from the island if you could get it. I plan on having first hand accounts and be able to ask for place investigations if those go to saturday. You have to set up those connections not shut them down.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2005, 08:47:31 PM »

there is more here than meets the eye

Since the only thing that meets the eye and stands up to a fixed stare is that Natalee is missing, I'll have a large order of that.

and that possibly the family has more information.

I would like to think that is the case, and they may indeed have more information. I am sorry to say I do not think they have any more facts.

There is a wealth of information available, much of it contradictory.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2005, 08:47:54 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

That doesn't make sense because Jorans dad picked him up a 11pm

Right. picked him up at McDonald's, according to Mr. VDS, per Greta, if I am not mistaken.

Maybe that is why Mr. Holloway is so insistent that Mr. VDS knows something.

Are there any witnesses who have been able to confirm that Mr. VDS picked Joran up at McDonald's?

Interesting question - there were some reports on these boards a couple of days ago that said some MB students saw PVDS at McDonalds at 3:00am.

arubagirl posted that McDonalds closed at 1:00 am

Maybe they saw him at 11 picking up that hot kid JVDS in the blue shirt.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 22, 2005, 08:48:23 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I do have a question of the board, though.  If this case is ruled an accidental death and no one gets punished (at least not for murder), what are you going to say then?

Then why lie about it many different stories?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 22, 2005, 08:48:59 PM »

DT and Luna, can you say why you think that way, if you don't mind?

First of all I try to stick with the simplest explanation.  Things like white slavery and her being a runaway are to far out their unfortunately, no matter how much I would like them to be true.  

Second it just doesn't seem to me like any of the three are murderers. I don't know if I would put it past them to drug her though.

Third, by all accounts their stories are changing, so obviously they have something to hide.

Fourth, it makes sense in the context of the evening. They were out drinking partying and what not, so its not so hard to see that drugs might have been involved at some point.

I'm not so sure if I believe it was anything like a date rape drug though.  Natalee seemed to be interested in Joran so he probably wouldn't have tried something like that. Maybe one of the firends did who knows.  

I could be wrong about all this though.  I would certainly like more details.  It would be nice if you could give us some idea as to what those pms were about.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: June 22, 2005, 08:49:36 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Nancy - there are only one or two things that are not pure theory here - Natalee is missing and she went out for a drive with the 3 boys after CnCs. Everything else is speculation but there are certainly some very strong and at times nasty reactions to people who join and ask questions that do not fit one or two set "theories" of the case. One of those theories is that Natalee was a perfect saint, all the kids drank responsibly and all the bad stuff was done by those awful foreigners.  I think this is what RB and Absolut are pointing towards. Usually real life is more muddied than all that but there are times when anyone who suggests that gets treated as if they are "trashing Natalee" and some folks, esp if they are not used to being online, find that intimidating and

hostile.

Great post.. !! I do not know of 1 teenager that is perfect.. I always thought my daughter was next to perfect. she is 21 now.. and recently told me when she was 15.. and missed school the one day it was cuz her friend that she spent the night at. DAD bought them a 5th of cinnamon schnopps.. Not much I can do how many years later.. I was a teen once and know what I did.. No teen is perfect.. I am NOT picking on NH or anyone else for that matter... I did the same things when I was younger.. away from my parents and the drinking age was 18..
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2005, 08:50:12 PM »

On the earlier question about accidental death.

If the guys would just tell the family where the body is, then I would support a mild punishment.

There is no reason to ruin three kids lives and it won't bring Nat back.  By that I mean she fell and hit her head or something like that.  Perhaps a year in jail and then probation for obstruction.

If they gave her drugs without her knowing and od's then a longer sentence--five years, but not the life mentoned for murder.

I think that these are basically good kids and they will punish themselves for the rest of their lives IF they brought about her death.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 22, 2005, 08:50:19 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"

While ofcourse I don't believe that, it's just as bad as 17 year old Joran  is in the "white slavery trade" and sold Natalee for his and his fathers gambling debts.
Some of these rumour are just as crazy as the next.,

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 22, 2005, 08:50:37 PM »

DT and Luna, can you say why you think that way, if you don't mind?

After reflecting a bit more on Joran, his academic standing, his desire to go to the US this summer....I feel it is highly unlikely that he murdered a young woman who came onto him that day.  I personally think there was a mutual attraction between the two of them.

As I've mentioned before, I believe that Nat may have died of alcohol poisoning.  She could have had a lot of alcohol on her final day (including shots at CnCs....which would explain her out-of-character behavior by leaving with them) and many young Americans have died from too much alcohol.  

I don't think Joran is the evil person he's been made out to be.  And I think there's a good reason for his initial story about the HI....he didn't want to tell everyone (including the Holloways) they'd had sex and what actually happened out of fear.

Just my take on it....sure many will disagree.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 22, 2005, 08:50:47 PM »

oooo details, Kerin.  Let's try both and see how they differ.

Without a body and ruled an accidental death - I would still hold out hope, as I am sure her family would as well, that she is still out there and alive. To me that would be the worst case scenario.

With a body - I would have to know where the body is actually found. That is going to reveal a lot, I would hope. For example, this new security guard theory could not result in her body being found in let's say, the house with the basement, or Venezuela.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 22, 2005, 08:51:02 PM »

seems perhaps someone should send a few questions to Wyclef Jean & posse re: black shirts ...and what they were up to?[/quote]

It would make sense that a few of the security guards were wearing all black.  Usually security guards near the stage wear all black to blend into the background more, so they aren't distracting / sticking out to the concertgoers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.