March 28, 2024, 02:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400458 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2005, 09:10:49 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
9 or 10 more witnesses might be forthcoming according to Daddy H. Oh my Gosh. This board is gonna go ballistic...

Apparantly , Joran was talking to his classmate about the case, I wonder if it's his classmates...
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2005, 09:10:50 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I surmiss that they didn't want to do that because she either had been gang raped or had drugs in her that weren't supposed to be there....

I think if it was accidental, it was a damned if you do and damned if you don't thing.

And at that point you make a conscious decision to do the right thing or not. If you do the wrong thing, you are now guilty of a crime.
rcjasinski
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2005, 09:11:08 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "calif-mom"
i never post. just have been readin along and following the story. Tears my heart out.

this is posted at another place on this site:

http://www.geocities.com/dutch_on_aruba/nhposteraruba.jpg

what do you think? Seems very odd to me.

People are saying this is legit. Seems bogus to me. And very strange.

(now, if this was discussed eons ago, I apologize. A person can't possibly read everything written from day one)  Wink

First I've seen it but I'd say its another very sick joke. Sad

Why is that a sick joke?  I seem to recall that there was a flyer like that.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2005, 09:11:40 PM »

Looks like those school mates of Joran's are not going to escape questioning.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:25 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
I surmiss that they didn't want to do that because she either had been gang raped or had drugs in her that weren't supposed to be there....

I think if it was accidental, it was a damned if you do and damned if you don't thing.

And at that point you make a conscious decision to do the right thing or not. If you do the wrong thing, you are now guilty of a crime.

True that.  But what would the crime be exactly under Dutch law? BENDEX?????? Help me
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
Kerin think about me tomorrow I have to get my gallbladder scan.  3 Hours of scanning and Iv's.  They dont think my gb is working.

{{{Shell}}}}} Good luck, dear! But at least now they can take it out easily.

Shell, it will all work out.  I'll include you in my prayers tonight!!!!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:40 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "sandy"
By the way - has anyone given an educated statement of the various penalties these young men could possibly receive under Dutch/Aruban law - ie. for something like a manslaughter / accidental death conviction.

The attorney that Greta interviewed says 20 to life...no death penalty.

of course joran would get less since he is a minor.  somebody posted a dutch justice site earlier:  http://www.justitie.nl/english/
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "AzRose"
OMG...strange news about the 3 amigos being interrogated together in one room!

Where you hearing this from?

They were discussing it on Hannity & Colmes.  

The three guys were put into a room with interogators.  The interogators begin saying this one said this, and another one said this.......trying to get them to talk and maybe blurt out something.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Kerin think about me tomorrow I have to get my gallbladder scan.  3 Hours of scanning and Iv's.  They dont think my gb is working.

You know what they say: Fair, Fat, Female and Forty.

don't forget flatulent  Laughing

Missed that class!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:08 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Kerin I have gotten so many PM's I had to delete some.  One thing I will say is that every one of them has said they're afraid to post on this board, and some of them appear to have some valuable contribution they could bring here.  They say it's "hostile" Smile

Oh for crying out loud! Quit whining!  Everyone is welcome here. But, it's only logical when a train of thought or a far out theory gets out of hand, isn't fact based, it's gonna bring on a group outcry.

That's just human nature.

Nancy how bout a clear and concise theory from you in paragraph format. I have heard what you have to say yet. It all comes out as attack, snippet, attack, snippet and frankly it has gotten kind of old.

It's FAR too early to have a theory IMO. There aren't enough facts to do that yet. When I study a case I read and research and build a case in my mind.  The case is always built with facts and a sound timeline as it's basic structure...when rumors, hearsay or unconfirmed info comes along I tuck away the one I feel are "possible".  I'm very discerning in what goes on this list.

In the meantime, I study behavior, the legal moves, and use my own life experience to decide what is a possible truth. For instance now I'm watching the interrogations, their length, etc. I know they've stopped for the time being...I'm wondering why.  What is their next tact?  I'm also looking at behavior of the families. I NEVER waste my valuable time discussing theories that aren't based on some facts. I fully believe in discussing the possibilies...however, time must be taken to do real live deep research before I'll put it in my sleuthin' bag of tricks or start throwing innocent names around!

Detectives, and even good armchair sleuths build a case slowly and with great care.  I can tell you this...I don't believe this case is complicated.  The emotions and devastation of ALL these families in the aftermath are deep and complicated.  HOWEVER, I don't believe for a second the crime portion of this case is complicated.  IMO we aren't dealing with kidnapping, drug dealing or Columbian operatives.  

AND, I have a rule to NEVER, EVER to state something as fact if I know it isn't.  If one of my "possible" facts gets stronger I will throw it into a discussion,  BUT always prefaced with a tag line indicating it is rumor, or hearsay. And I'm very discerning about possible evidence that comes along. My goal is to build a strong case with sound information.

Where is Dallas when you need to show em something. Great post and you are no doubt very familar with websleuths, america's most wanted and courttv boards. Because that post was dead on with an armchair detective. Now maybe you can appreciate the fact that this is the first case many posters have followed and you can allow them to have those far off opinions that you would NEVER voice.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:11 PM »

9 or 10 more witnesses might be forthcoming according to Daddy H. Oh my Gosh. This board is gonna go ballistic...

Apparantly , Joran was talking to his classmate about the case, I wonder if it's his classmates...

Very well could be.. its getting more interesting.. !!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:24 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Thank yall, Im 26 and have a gb of a 66 year old.  Who needs a gall bladder anyway?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2005, 09:13:57 PM »

Thanks iquitos
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:04 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

True that.  But what would the crime be exactly under Dutch law? BENDEX?????? Help me

Can you PM me the text of the answer to that, if Bendex or someone else explains? Gotta head off and spend quality time with my own lovely child. How lucky to be able to do that.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Thank yall, Im 26 and have a gb of a 66 year old.  Who needs a gall bladder anyway?

Yeah, Shell, who needs it?
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:36 PM »

Quote from: "lee"
how can you rule it an accident unless you have either the body or a witnesse's statement?

all we have now is changing stories..

when you have changing stories, something is being hidden...

besides, if its an accident, why not  bring her to the hospital or polis station right away?????

there is no other explanation for the lies......none whatsoever....

Very good logic! Very Happy
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"

The three guys were put into a room with interogators.  The interogators begin saying this one said this, and another one said this.......trying to get them to talk and maybe blurt out something.

Thanks, Dag
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:57 PM »

From the best I've been able to understand, the Aruban law is if any of the information from the investigation gets out into the public that it can cause a mistrial of sorts.  If that's true, then I don't understand why the security guard and his lawyer were able to reveal what was said in the jail.  That doesn't make sense to me.  Maybe someone familiar with the law could address that??  Pretty please.  I just can't bear the thought that somehow this investigation has already been jeopardized.

Oh, and another thought I had:  If the VDS's have said anything substantial to Greta or BH, is there any way they could be called in for questioning??

Thanks!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2005, 09:16:03 PM »

Quote from: "rcjasinski"
Quote from: "calif-mom"
i never post. just have been readin along and following the story. Tears my heart out.

this is posted at another place on this site:

http://www.geocities.com/dutch_on_aruba/nhposteraruba.jpg

what do you think? Seems very odd to me.

People are saying this is legit. Seems bogus to me. And very strange.

(now, if this was discussed eons ago, I apologize. A person can't possibly read everything written from day one)  Wink

First I've seen it but I'd say its another very sick joke. Sad

Why is that a sick joke?  I seem to recall that there was a flyer like that.

please look again.  seems reasonable to me.  it is personalized to get a response from natalee if she sees it.  sort of like the family password  i bet it is real
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2005, 09:16:34 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"

Thanks, Dag

You are welcome Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.