March 29, 2024, 06:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400700 times)
maggie fff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 22, 2005, 09:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Because I was a major player in probably the very first Internet crime forum.  I know how important discussion and debate is to finding truth!  It's the basic premise in free speech...throw all kinds of BS around and sooner or later TRUTH floats to the top! However, my time is very valuable...and cheesecake-way-off-target discussions frankly bore me...especially when valuable bandwidth is at stake.  Many times peoples egos have an urgent need to "crack the case" they can't help themselves. The crazier and kookier the theory..the better.  I can't play that game.  Show me a theory that has been researched, has facts as it's structure and research to help prove the theory...I'm there!

^5, nancy.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 22, 2005, 09:42:40 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "martin connahey"
Link from Michelle Malkin's article, "Missing Pretty Girl Syndrome," at her site. Nice overview of all the sociological aspects of the case.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/002712.htm

-MC

You are kidding, right? Have you read her entire post? She really does not think this story is news worthy.

like I said she is an idiot, she also wrote an entire book which included that the internment of the Japanese was the RIGHT thing to do, no matter who they were.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 22, 2005, 09:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Quote from: "bendex"
Every day I am more convinced that the three suspects are innocent.

Interogation techniques are very during. They break you down and build you up .
I think they have nothing to confess. They left her at the beach . point.

If they have not confessed untill now for commiting a crime. I bow in deep respect for these guys being such diehards.

only what I want to know when where they aware for the first time that she was missing and why make up a story.

If would asume that the case would have been cracked by know with a confession.

Me too.

Not me.

I figured as long as we were voting I'd see if there was anybody left on the message board who wasn't still looking for two black security guards, Columbian sex-taffickers, or space aliens.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 22, 2005, 09:43:37 PM »

Do we _know_ that the stories the 3 are telling are different now than from the beginning - or is that strictly from rumour and msm? Can someone help on that score?

It seems like the boys owned up to being with her at the beginning (when the Holloway's appreared at the VDS house) and they said they dropped her off. As I try to think this through, every report of changing tales or lighthouse vs asleep on beach vs ... comes from tv soundbites. And MSNBC is reporting that the Chief of Police said Joran has not changed his story.

Just trying to keep "facts" clear in my head.

And Shellbell - good luck on the GB! Had a friend go through the same - once it was out, it was all just fine. So do you have a laptop to keep you tuned in during the tests? (adding a good luck to Nikibnurse today on her health as well).
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: June 22, 2005, 09:43:41 PM »

I had posted a while back and have been searching the web since then but thought someone in here might have better luck than I have.  About a week ago the Carlos N Charlies site had a different website.  They also had pictures posted and they were all dated for the day they were taken.  They apparently have a new website - is there anyway the old website might still be out there??  I know there is cached stuff but wasnt sure how it would work if they actually have a new one with the same URL.
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2005, 09:43:53 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
I think so. I don't think that interogatting the students that were with her about wether or not she was drunk is the correct aproach. She was last seen with the 3 in custody. They know what happened after they left. The students do not. If it was a case of accidental overdose or a drunk related accident the students still could not answer. Only the 3 they have in custody. See my point?

If she combined medications or perhaps some x, it surely is something those friends closest to her would know.  Girls talk, Perf.  A lot.  or didn't you know? Smile

Yes but your missing the point. How is that going to find out what happened to her? Even if her friends said she took ecstacy and was drinking like a fish will that give us the answer we are all looking for?
The answer lies with the 3 in custody.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 22, 2005, 09:44:00 PM »

Actually Red, the site I gave you (the subscription one), has a forum where all the industry insiders post.  ABC, NBC, and CBS think Fox is nuts Smile
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: June 22, 2005, 09:44:37 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Scott Peterson was another guy who could not keep his stories straight even before we knew about Amber Frey.  He also acted the opposite of a suffering husband and showed a strange lack of emotion considering his pregnant wife was missing 2 days before Christmas.  Reminds me of the VDS kid.

That is wrong on a bunch of levels, scott was on TV and interveiwed etc.

You have seen JVDS walk to a car with handcuffs on. You have never even heard him speak.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: June 22, 2005, 09:45:34 PM »

Quote from: "Perforator"
Quote from: "RB"
I think so. I don't think that interogatting the students that were with her about wether or not she was drunk is the correct aproach. She was last seen with the 3 in custody. They know what happened after they left. The students do not. If it was a case of accidental overdose or a drunk related accident the students still could not answer. Only the 3 they have in custody. See my point?

If she combined medications or perhaps some x, it surely is something those friends closest to her would know.  Girls talk, Perf.  A lot.  or didn't you know? Smile

Yes but your missing the point. How is that going to find out what happened to her? Even if her friends said she took ecstacy and was drinking like a fish will that give us the answer we are all looking for?
The answer lies with the 3 in custody.

No, I'm not missing the point. I'm not worried about an answer for me, I'm more concerned that Ms Holloway's mother gets the truth:  from both sides faster than it has occurred to date.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 22, 2005, 09:46:17 PM »

probably aliens proffesor you will see her probabaly in the next startrek .

Quote from: "Professor"

If they have not confessed untill now for commiting a crime. I bow in deep respect for these guys being such diehards.

only what I want to know when where they aware for the first time that she was missing and why make up a story.

Me too.

Not me.

I figured as long as we were voting I'd see if there was anybody left on the message board who wasn't still looking for two black security guards, Columbian sex-taffickers, or space aliens.

Only the facts
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: June 22, 2005, 09:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
:::::loggin on and falling down from the loft:::::

Anyone ever find it odd, the since Natalee's mom truly believes she is alive, that she hasn't made a message on TV to her or those who might have her since she believes she is on the island?

Just something that came to me. Usually we see moms doing that along with trying to search.

She's doing it in person though.

They can't see it if it is on fox.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 22, 2005, 09:46:38 PM »

Quote from: "coco"
Do we _know_ that the stories the 3 are telling are different now than from the beginning - or is that strictly from rumour and msm? Can someone help on that score?

It seems like the boys owned up to being with her at the beginning (when the Holloway's appreared at the VDS house) and they said they dropped her off. As I try to think this through, every report of changing tales or lighthouse vs asleep on beach vs ... comes from tv soundbites. And MSNBC is reporting that the Chief of Police said Joran has not changed his story.

And Shellbell - good luck on the GB! Had a friend go through the same - once it was out, it was all just fine. So do you have a laptop to keep you tuned in during the tests? (adding a good luck to Nikibnurse today on her health as well).

Since we can't know anything, storying changes I guess are a mystery. We can only have the first version, perhaps because they weren't suspects when questioned.

Really don't know anymore. I expect another story change report tomorrow morning  Wink
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 22, 2005, 09:47:23 PM »

Yea but we don't know what is going on behind the closed doors. The Police won't tell "anything" so why do you think these boys are innocent? I doubt the police would even say if these boys did confess.

12 Monkeys
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2005, 09:48:16 PM »

I wonder if todays joint session was to tie up a few items before they take them back to the judge.  They may be close to presenting the case.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 22, 2005, 09:48:34 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Could the delay for the Texas group be this.

Aruba does not want Americans finding the body.

They think they are close and want to find it for many reasons without outside help.  So they put the team off two days.

I saw an interview with Tim Miller, K, and he stated it is doubtful they (TES) will find her body but that they are willing to try. That was sad...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: June 22, 2005, 09:48:39 PM »

Quote from: "Twelve Monkeys"

Yea but we don't know what is going on behind the closed doors. The Police won't tell "anything" so why do you think these boys are innocent? I doubt the police would even say if these boys did confess.

True.  And one also can wonder who else she met before she introduced herself to Joran Van der Sloot.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2005, 09:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "maggie fff"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Because I was a major player in probably the very first Internet crime forum.  I know how important discussion and debate is to finding truth!  It's the basic premise in free speech...throw all kinds of BS around and sooner or later TRUTH floats to the top! However, my time is very valuable...and cheesecake-way-off-target discussions frankly bore me...especially when valuable bandwidth is at stake.  Many times peoples egos have an urgent need to "crack the case" they can't help themselves. The crazier and kookier the theory..the better.  I can't play that game.  Show me a theory that has been researched, has facts as it's structure and research to help prove the theory...I'm there!

^5, nancy.

well nancy maybe you should start a site where bozos are not welcome.   some of these bozos are pretty astute.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2005, 09:49:25 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "coco"

Since we can't know anything, storying changes I guess are a mystery. We can only have the first version, perhaps because they weren't suspects when questioned.

Really don't know anymore. I expect another story change report tomorrow morning  Wink

Life is a mystery. This case isn't.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: June 22, 2005, 09:49:26 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
I had posted a while back and have been searching the web since then but thought someone in here might have better luck than I have.  About a week ago the Carlos N Charlies site had a different website.  They also had pictures posted and they were all dated for the day they were taken.  They apparently have a new website - is there anyway the old website might still be out there??  I know there is cached stuff but wasnt sure how it would work if they actually have a new one with the same URL.

I checked that right after the site went down. Cached version will not show pics for some reason.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: June 22, 2005, 09:49:53 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Me too.

Not me.

I'm sticking to my original theory.  Gang/Date rape drug/OD/Dispose of the body.  All 3 are in on it, and others know about it.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.