March 29, 2024, 03:43:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400663 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 22, 2005, 10:12:46 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
No, I rather enjoy this site

Riiight...where's that Internet crime forum you started?  I'd like to see it...it's kinda, shall we say, a career fixation of mine?

I never said I started anything!  RB, run off now, you've got a case to solve.  Stop sleuthin' around my life..it is not and never will be your business.

You can't misqoute Nancy, she was a major player. I know of a forum like that, it dried up because the leaders were dictators and ran off their hundreds of users.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: June 22, 2005, 10:12:48 PM »

this really  happend in a court of law in texas

Lawyer : Sir we you examined the body where you sure he was death

Pathologist : Yes

Lawyer : How did you know that ?

Pathologist : I was holding his brains in my hands

Lawyer : if their was the slightest possibilty he was alive what would he be doing right now

Pathologist : (sigh) he probably would be a lawyer in this state.

Only the facts
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 22, 2005, 10:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Also heard that the prison is definitely NOT like the one in Midnight Express.

Got a source for that?

Just on Fox. Human Rights guy interviewed by O on the Factor. The guy said also the new prison? almost finished where they will be transferred and it is better, nicer than any in the U.S.

So they have two prisons?

Hmm...thanks!

I'm trying to find online transcript for you, and watch Greta same time.
Human rights guy said new prison almost completed; they will be transfered there, but old one is no way like midnight express. My mouth fell open.

Does it have air? lol Just trying to at least envision that it must better hotter than hades in that prison with no air. Not that they deserve air but sheesh..it's hot there isn't it?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: June 22, 2005, 10:13:36 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Oh my gosh I about cried watching her.   Bless her heart.  All the parents in this need our prayers.  Esp. Nats.

Yes, I truly feel sorry for her.  No matter what he has done or hasn't done, that is her little boy.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 22, 2005, 10:13:38 PM »

From what I know Hard Liquor is the Only Alhohol that is deemed unavailable to minors on Aruba. Beer and Wine are LEGAL for Minors to drink. I could be wrong but I read this somewhere..maybe our Aruba people can confirm this...

GuyWdog
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 22, 2005, 10:14:04 PM »

How much clearer can she be when she says "I want my daughter NOW"
She knows that "something bad happened" to Natalee and she knows that the 3 men in the car know exactly what happened and where.  She is caught up in a nightmare of changing stories, an archaic justice system that anyone with money, connections or a brain can circumvent,  the colonial racist class structure, a sexist mentality that blames the female victim and a country whose collective ego must be stroked.  With all this lunacy around her, she still is the sharpest thinker and the most effective doer and is the class act of this sorry situation.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: June 22, 2005, 10:14:35 PM »

Got a source for that?

Fox News, H&C or O'Reilly, I cant recall what one. A Int'l lawyer has a client in KIA, and said it is more comfy than any prison in the US, it is brand new and state of the art, it is connected to an old part though.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: June 22, 2005, 10:14:47 PM »

momma asking good questions...wants to know why Joran and the others were not held immediately! why were they let go?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 22, 2005, 10:15:32 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl - So they have two prisons? Hmm...thanks![/quote

The new one is joined to the old one.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 22, 2005, 10:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
:::skipping in circles around the forum throwing flower petals up in the air while singing the youngbloods, get together::::

Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now.. :::off key:::

Very Happy

lol. My kids and I were just singing that the other day!!!!!

LOL! I'm an ole hippie from waaaay back. Still have the rose colored glass, love beads, a few flower petals oh and lets not forget the ever present PEACE SIGN.... Wink

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 22, 2005, 10:16:30 PM »

Oh, shit.  Did you hear what the kids mother said that the kid said?

"I'll kick her butt for all this trouble."
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 22, 2005, 10:16:48 PM »

wow...she is wearing a Hope For Natalee bracelet

and they ASKED to talk to Beth and police said no.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 22, 2005, 10:16:51 PM »

Perhaps PVDS, the dad, is not allowed to say anything - by court order or the Dutch equivalent?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 22, 2005, 10:16:54 PM »

The mom is really in denial of who her kid is.

Here is the tacky comment but if the prison has air and his house doesn't JVDS may be more comfortable in jail.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 22, 2005, 10:17:09 PM »

Got a source for that?

Just on Fox. Human Rights guy interviewed by O on the Factor. The guy said also the new prison? almost finished where they will be transferred and it is better, nicer than any in the U.S.

So they have two prisons?

Hmm...thanks!

I'm trying to find online transcript for you, and watch Greta same time.
Human rights guy said new prison almost completed; they will be transfered there, but old one is no way like midnight express. My mouth fell open.

Does it have air? lol Just trying to at least envision that it must better hotter than hades in that prison with no air. Not that they deserve air but sheesh..it's hot there isn't it?

You're not going to like this.....right after I picked my bottom jaw up off the floor and smacked my fiance for giggling that the info I had just given him regarding the place being like Midnight Express.......then the guy says the prisons are modeled after Netherlands?something....even get tea breaks. I couldn't hear all of this because my fiance then fell on the floor laughing hysterically.....rrrrrr
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2005, 10:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
No, I rather enjoy this site

Riiight...where's that Internet crime forum you started?  I'd like to see it...it's kinda, shall we say, a career fixation of mine?

I never said I started anything!  RB, run off now, you've got a case to solve.  Stop sleuthin' around my life..it is not and never will be your business.

You can't misqoute Nancy, she was a major player. I know of a forum like that, it dried up because the leaders were dictators and ran off their hundreds of users.

Are you so thin skinned that if anyone questions you, you can't handle it?  I have NO idea what forum you're talking about.  I'm heading back to the case...I suggest you do the same!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2005, 10:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Oh, shit.  Did you hear what the kids mother said that the kid said?

"I'll kick her butt for all this trouble."

She didn't mean it like THAT!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2005, 10:17:28 PM »

Would you folks give your opinions of how you feel that Arubans are doing on this case

I will be really obnoxious and quote what I posted this morning on this topic.

It is my impression that the people of Aruba have bent over backwards to be culturally sensitive, but I also think, as a public relations gesture, that the Aruba Polis should hold a American-style joint press conference with the FBI, meaning a dozen or so officials with impressive-sounding titles, and each one should make a statement to the effect that they are doing everything possible to find Natalee and thank the various other agencies, introduce the next guy, who makes a similar statement, thanks some other people, thanks the next guy, and so on down the line, FBI included. Then they should announce that they will take questions from the media and to 99% of the questions acknowledge that everyone is eager to learn all they can, and thank the public for their understanding that they cannot comment on that particular issue at this time.

This is what Americans are used to, I mean no disrespect, but I think that such an event would go a long way toward calming some of the upset feelings on the part of many. There is an old saying, that it is not so much what you say as how you say it, and Americans have refined the art of saying " the sky does indeed appear to be blue to some very knowledgeable people, but I cannot comment further on these reports at this time" into an art form.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2005, 10:17:59 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
:::skipping in circles around the forum throwing flower petals up in the air while singing the youngbloods, get together::::

Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now.. :::off key:::

Very Happy

lol. My kids and I were just singing that the other day!!!!!

LOL! I'm an ole hippie from waaaay back. Still have the rose colored glass, love beads, a few flower petals oh and lets not forget the ever present PEACE SIGN.... Wink

LMAO! That is cool! I always wanted to grow up then. *sigh* things were so different and carefree...
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2005, 10:18:11 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"

Got a source for that?

Fox News, H&C or O'Reilly, I cant recall what one. A Int'l lawyer has a client in KIA, and said it is more comfy than any prison in the US, it is brand new and state of the art, it is connected to an old part though.

Diva, did you hear about 'tea breaks too?'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.