March 28, 2024, 11:11:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400534 times)
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2005, 10:18:37 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
momma asking good questions...wants to know why Joran and the others were not held immediately! why were they let go?

That was due to tactical reasons

Only the facts
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:10 PM »

Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Oh, shit.  Did you hear what the kids mother said that the kid said?

"I'll kick her butt for all this trouble."

She didn't mean it like THAT!

You still don't say that about a missing person...period.  A statement like that only incites others...see.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:11 PM »

Greta is teasing us.........
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:19 PM »

If the boys left Natalee off at the hotel - and saw her as another of those kids who come from the US and party - and they thought she just ran off or something, they would be upset if they believed she was just hiding or running off or something and leaving them to take the heat.

I think the parents are being very open - maybe they shouldn't be and maybe they will be misunderstood - but they are really something to open up like that - esp being part of a culture that does not live by reality tv, etc.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:22 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
this really  happend in a court of law in texas

Lawyer : Sir we you examined the body where you sure he was death

Pathologist : Yes

Lawyer : How did you know that ?

Pathologist : I was holding his brains in my hands

Lawyer : if their was the slightest possibilty he was alive what would he be doing right now

Pathologist : (sigh) he probably would be a lawyer in this state.

That really did happen; you are right. Funny stuff like that always happens in courts and depositions.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:28 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
No, I rather enjoy this site

Riiight...where's that Internet crime forum you started?  I'd like to see it...it's kinda, shall we say, a career fixation of mine?

I never said I started anything!  RB, run off now, you've got a case to solve.  Stop sleuthin' around my life..it is not and never will be your business.

Sweatpea, you were the one who said you were and I quote "a major player in probably the very first Internet crime forum"  so I unfortunately naturally assumed by "major player" you helped start it. If it was the very first, what's the name of it? I'm curious since I have been around on the Internet since the age of 9600 baud creep and crawl bulletinboards - there ain't a whole lot I haven't seen.

You offered that information, I didn't ask for it. You've also offered up you write (or did) and I follow true crime and read a lot - I'd like to know if I've read your stuff, that's all. If you don't want anyone to ask questions, don't offer up such easy targets to ask about.

I'm not solving any case (nor do I exect to), I'm merely discussing the possibilities.  None of us here will do that, you see, because we don't have enough information or fact.  Smile
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Also heard that the prison is definitely NOT like the one in Midnight Express.

Got a source for that?

Just on Fox. Human Rights guy interviewed by O on the Factor. The guy said also the new prison? almost finished where they will be transferred and it is better, nicer than any in the U.S.

So they have two prisons?

Hmm...thanks!

I'm trying to find online transcript for you, and watch Greta same time.
Human rights guy said new prison almost completed; they will be transfered there, but old one is no way like midnight express. My mouth fell open.

Does it have air? lol Just trying to at least envision that it must better hotter than hades in that prison with no air. Not that they deserve air but sheesh..it's hot there isn't it?

You're not going to like this.....right after I picked my bottom jaw up off the floor and smacked my fiance for giggling that the info I had just given him regarding the place being like Midnight Express.......then the guy says the prisons are modeled after Netherlands?something....even get tea breaks. I couldn't hear all of this because my fiance then fell on the floor laughing hysterically.....rrrrrr

I am emailing teh stinking "law" man's website and correcting him.. along with others! lol  Wink
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2005, 10:19:53 PM »

Leslie Sprenger  -- Good post!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2005, 10:20:12 PM »

ok...don't bash me...

BUT did it seem like daddy VDS has a harder time with English than Mom? and maybe that's why he doesn't say a lot? (not saying anything here about guilt or innocense)

And IMO, MOMMA WEARS THE PANTS IN THAT HOUSE

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2005, 10:20:46 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

Riiight...where's that Internet crime forum you started?  I'd like to see it...it's kinda, shall we say, a career fixation of mine?

I never said I started anything!  RB, run off now, you've got a case to solve.  Stop sleuthin' around my life..it is not and never will be your business.

You can't misqoute Nancy, she was a major player. I know of a forum like that, it dried up because the leaders were dictators and ran off their hundreds of users.

Are you so thin skinned that if anyone questions you, you can't handle it?  I have NO idea what forum you're talking about.  I'm heading back to the case...I suggest you do the same!

No I think my skin has stood the test of how thick it is. What was the name of that forum you were a major player in? I put my work right in my sig line. I am not hiding behind a fictional character on the internet.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:06 PM »

Good tactics - the car has been cleaned up, the boys had days to get their stories straight, etc. Don't believe everything you hear.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:08 PM »

I just got in and am trying to catch up on the posts.  Watching Greta.  This is breaking my heart.  As a parent I have compassion for all the parents involved.  Just like Natalee could be anyones daughter, those boys/men could be anyones son.  Jorans mother is very compelling.  JMHO

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 22, 2005, 10:21:45 PM »

You still don't say that about a missing person...period.  A statement like that only incites others...see.

Well, she would have to be alive to have her butt kicked.

I don't take offense to it. Hints towards her being alive. Only darn thing that has ever been said to lead to that.

Then again, I read too much into things  Laughing
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:11 PM »

Who needs air conditioning when you have windmills outside each window?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
momma asking good questions...wants to know why Joran and the others were not held immediately! why were they let go?

That was due to tactical reasons

Yes, I know. I am saying it was strange to hear his mom say that he should have been held.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:24 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I know this post will shock you all:

IS HIS MOM HIGH? He doesn't drink? I got pictures of that. She is in a bit of denial maybe not about murder but who her son is.

I think that his mom was answering the "does he do drugs" question, and she started answering and either ignored or didn't hear the "does he drink" part.  Mrs. VDS said that he told her he would not smoke or do drugs because he was into sports.  I don't think she was saying no to alcohol - she either didn't hear, or it was a side-step.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:43 PM »

Sweatpea, you were the one who said you were and I quote "a major player in probably the very first Internet crime forum"  so I unfortunately naturally assumed by "major player" you helped start it. If it was the very first, what's the name of it? I'm curious since I have been around on the Internet since the age of 9600 baud creep and crawl bulletinboards - there ain't a whole lot I haven't seen.

You offered that information, I didn't ask for it. You've also offered up you write (or did) and I follow true crime and read a lot - I'd like to know if I've read your stuff, that's all. If you don't want anyone to ask questions, don't offer up such easy targets to ask about.

I'm not solving any case (nor do I exect to), I'm merely discussing the possibilities.  None of us here will do that, you see, because we don't have enough information or fact.  :)

I never offered up ANYTHING.  Carry on now RB...you're missing this great interview on Greta....Great stuff.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: June 22, 2005, 10:22:48 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Who needs air conditioning when you have windmills outside each window?

Good point.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: June 22, 2005, 10:23:11 PM »

They said the new prison was attached.  To me that is what I would call and ANNEX.  It is supposedly pretty state of the art.  They called it soft time.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2005, 10:23:23 PM »

I agree. Thank you.
Also regarding interrogation...She also said the interrogation is very strenuous and threatening 10-11 hours. THey call him psychopath, murderer, where did you hide the body, we could beat you up and say it is accident. Interrogated without attorney.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.