March 28, 2024, 06:36:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400484 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 22, 2005, 10:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
So something happened swimming, he says, at school.....what the heck? So that's another story.
I think NH father knew what he spoke of last hour. There will be 8-9 more arrests, and this is almost over.
I wouldn';t have believed this if I hadn't just watched it.

If something happened when they went swimming then why doesnt he just admit it.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 22, 2005, 10:39:33 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
How much clearer can she be when she says "I want my daughter NOW"
She knows that "something bad happened" to Natalee and she knows that the 3 men in the car know exactly what happened and where.  She is caught up in a nightmare of changing stories, an archaic justice system that anyone with money, connections or a brain can circumvent,  the colonial racist class structure, a sexist mentality that blames the female victim and a country whose collective ego must be stroked.  With all this lunacy around her, she still is the sharpest thinker and the most effective doer and is the class act of this sorry situation.

sometimes even a tantrum will not produce the desired results. cops are not magicians.  they have to follow the rules.  they need leads and evidence.  they can do only what they can do.  chandra levy's mother wanted her daughter too. it was not possible for a year in Washington DC.    we have no certainty that the police are on the right track in Aruba and have no evidence that it is for any of the reasons you cite. people disappear.  they are not always found nor their disappearance explained.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 22, 2005, 10:39:45 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OOHH..great had a very good question...WAS Joran in school that day?  Does anyone know?

We don't know FOR SURE, just like everything else.  He supposedly had finals, but his own father, who was in charge of Joran that day, as Mrs vdS was in Holland, allegedly, cannot answer that question.  He doesn't recall for sure whether Joran went that day or not.

There were rumors from posters on other Aruba forums that classmates said he had scratches on his face and was in class.  Not sure what to believe.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:13 PM »

What was the part when they hauled JVDS in and headmaster present and Kalpoes too? And they said you were here but late and dad brought you,,,,,,,you need to come clean. Wow.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:30 PM »

Yet the VDS father was the one who told Natalees' parents that his son was NOT at home and was playing poker downtown ( on a Monday night).  Of course when they went to the location that the senior VDS mentionnd junior was not there.  When the Twitty's went back to the VDS house Joran and the Kalpoe brothers were at the house.  That is when Joran said, while pounding his chest, "What do you want me to do!"

You can see how Joran came to be such a good liar.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:36 PM »

So something happened swimming, he says, at school.....what the heck? So that's another story.
I think NH father knew what he spoke of last hour. There will be 8-9 more arrests, and this is almost over.

me neither! Perhaps it was an innocent accident, but for the cover-up joran was involved in encouraged by his dad and deepak?.Was it the headmaster at the school who said he told joran to come clean? I got that part kind of confused
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:44 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
writergal, you're correct.

Thank you very much. The reason I wanted to verify fthe kidnapping charge is that it could be relevant to the discussion of Natalee's condition that took place several pages back.
   If Natalee was badly impaired by drugs or alcohol when she left the bar, and thus incapable of making a rational decision to go with the boys, then yes, she might in a strictly legal sense have been abducted.
   If she was sober and capable of making rational decisions, and she went with the guys willingly, then she could not be said to have been kidnapped.
   This is why investigators try to find out as much as they can about the victim's behavior, state of mind, demeanor, movements, etc. before the crime took place. All those things can affect the charges that may later be brought against a suspect.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:55 PM »

If a swimming accident, why in the world a cover up.  Was it at a rave?  That gets us back to the party scene and just makes it too comlicated.

I can't believe the govt would not have already searched that pond so close to Joran's house.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:56 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OOHH..great had a very good question...WAS Joran in school that day?  Does anyone know?

We don't know FOR SURE, just like everything else.  He supposedly had finals, but his own father, who was in charge of Joran that day, as Mrs vdS was in Holland, allegedly, cannot answer that question.  He doesn't recall for sure whether Joran went that day or not.

There were rumors from posters on other Aruba forums that classmates said he had scratches on his face and was in class.  Not sure what to believe.

I remember seeing those.  Several were on the thread for NH that they took down on aruba.com, I think.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:56 PM »

What was the part when they hauled JVDS in and headmaster present and Kalpoes too? And they said you were here but late and dad brought you,,,,,,,you need to come clean. Wow.

Yeah did someone catch this.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:03 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Onnimus"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"

No they are NOT perfect, they are for the most part, spoiled little rich kids!!  But it's all our fault for letting them be... We over indulge our children, but it shouldn't have to die for it.

Are MBHS kids actually rich, or just upper middle class- what defines rich here? Also it's a pretty big assumption to say these kids are spoiled...I know you mean ALL our kids are spoiled these days and I can agree with that, but these MBHS kids don't seem to be any different than other kids to me. I wouldn't call them rich or spoiled just because their unofficial class trip was to Aruba.

Back on-topic, what has Nancy Grace said tonight?

<edited to edit out some typos>

Thanks for you post Omni, I just loooove how some here seem to know everyone in MB, and how spoiled and rich they are  Rolling Eyes Whatever....

don't know about spoiled but rich they are as many of them have said themselves on the site.  look at the demographcs folks, $100,000 median income, $375,000 median house price (not san francisco but not cheap), lilly white, 60 blacks and 106 hipanics (domestics?) in the whole place of 12,000.  rich yes and sometimes rich and spoiled go together.   note also that less than half the class participated in the trip for various reasons including parental permission and financial issues.

Sorry, but I went to buy an old I mean old cottage that needed to be town down for 400,000 and in MB and was out bid on the house. I should know the area because I am in real estate.  A decent house is 500 to 600,000

What in God's name does that have to do with the fact that Natalee is gone??? Get a life.... So what if they have money and she was spoiled ( she sure worked hard in school and being a tutor, peer counselor etc.) I don't care what her background is The fact is she has vanished into thin air Money has nothing to do with this.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:05 PM »

oh if everything were so simple and straightforward as it is in Alabama.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:09 PM »

Just my opinion and this has nothing to do with how deeply sad I feel about Natalee - but I saw 2 parents tonite and the one that totally irritated me was the stepdad - he just seems like the cowboy here - I mean at 3 a.m. he is trying to interrogate them - I understand that they wanted answers but come on - and I am not a lawyer but my little experience in dealing with the law is I would tell any of my children to SAY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't care what the situation was - and can you even imagine the problem it would cause if the VDS went out looking for Natalee - I mean come on - the media would have a field day - they would only be followed and it would be very worthless -
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:11 PM »

Nicki! Hope all your news is good!

Ting - ting is a great caribbean soft drink made from grapefruits - amazing in the heat

and yes, any lawyer would say "don't talk" esp since some reports are that Jug and his "buddies" were pretty aggressive in their questioning. I'm not saying they were wrong to be but if the VDS assumption was that Natalee just ran away or partied too late, the intensity of the Jug crew frantically looking for Natalee could have caused them to quiet up.
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:15 PM »

Quote from: "ceebeegee"
That e-mail that was supposedly???? from Deepak seems to be accurate to the tiniest detail.  Greta's interview with the stepfather had the same information.

I agree.  The part about her introducing herself to him, him not really pursuing her, and getting him to help her win back some of the money they lost, might have made her comfortable enough with him after the first 5-6 hours to get into a car with him.  Otherwise, nobody can really say why she would have gotten into a car with 3 strangers.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:32 PM »

That e-mail that was supposedly???? from Deepak seems to be accurate to the tiniest detail.  Greta's interview with the stepfather had the same information.

Maybe wonderwoman is Greta
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:36 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
so here I go again...

Considering Mr VDS' law degree, I do not find it strange that he would tell his son " you do not have to say anything" when the Holloways were questioning him. Any lawyers here? Is that not what YOU would advise your clients? And I know his son is not his client but I am sure his law training "kicked in".

Yes that is exactly what I was thinking.

Lawyer shmoryer!  At that point Papa should want to know what Urine could say to help these ppl find their girl!  That is unless he already knew there was good reason to shut him up!  Know what I mean!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:41 PM »

Maybe he read the same email  Wink
clevfan1234
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:45 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
something happened swimming ?????

you know what...this could very well be possible.....it is a well known fact that even the best of swimmers going into the water under the infulence could easily drown
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 22, 2005, 10:41:47 PM »

something 'bad' happened swimming..?

surinam bros drop them off they go for a night swim
he accidently drowns her..?
no blood means..
either sufficated, strangled, or drown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.