March 29, 2024, 01:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400634 times)
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: June 22, 2005, 11:07:28 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I still think Joran was in the house, not out that night.  Dad concocted any story he could to get the people away from the house.

Wild goose chase--off to Winham.  When they get back Joran is not alone.

Either that or Dad new where he was, and needed time to get him back home.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 22, 2005, 11:07:58 PM »

Quote from: "someone"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Quote from: "Ting"
Do you think that Natalee would have looked twice at either of the Kalpoe brothers? They only way there could have been any physical interaction would have been if drugs were involved and against her will.

Leslie, why do you say that?

Because they are ugly.

Wow that may drop the board to a new low.

No more than someone suggesting all the people that go to MBHS are pretty

Well...there might be some truth to that Wink.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 22, 2005, 11:08:12 PM »

Quote from: "pybird"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "RB"
No, I rather enjoy this site

Riiight...where's that Internet crime forum you started?  I'd like to see it...it's kinda, shall we say, a career fixation of mine?

I never said I started anything!  RB, run off now, you've got a case to solve.  Stop sleuthin' around my life..it is not and never will be your business.

You can't misqoute Nancy, she was a major player. I know of a forum like that, it dried up because the leaders were dictators and ran off their hundreds of users.

absolut, you speak the truth.  I was a member of the dried up forum, and witnessed all first hand.  It was very sad to watch.  I'd bet there are several of us here.

Sorry I'm so far behind in posting.  Been watching H&C, and Greta.

You have NO idea of what you speak!
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 22, 2005, 11:08:15 PM »

Quote from: "chelsblu"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OOHH..great had a very good question...WAS Joran in school that day?  Does anyone know?

We don't know FOR SURE, just like everything else.  He supposedly had finals, but his own father, who was in charge of Joran that day, as Mrs vdS was in Holland, allegedly, cannot answer that question.  He doesn't recall for sure whether Joran went that day or not.

There were rumors from posters on other Aruba forums that classmates said he had scratches on his face and was in class.  Not sure what to believe.

Oh, no. I had never seen anything about scratches. That makes me sick. That's it for me. He did it. That was the thing we held out on here. My fiance is a detective, and I work in the field as a court reporter. We have been bothered that no mention of marks on anyone which is the biggest biggest red flag. This makes me sick.

woah nelly...can you spell r-u-m-o-r?  Smile

I actually heard this rumor from someone that had gone to Aruba to participate in the search and this was long before it was mentioned here.  I don't know if it is confirmed but this was floating around the island before Joran was actually arrested
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: June 22, 2005, 11:08:41 PM »

OMG. Deepak says younger brother in his email. WHat to believe? What to believe? Laughing
NOw we have a case of mistaken identity? Or maybe Deepak's mom lied to him about his age?? Sh!t. i think it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candlestick. Laughing
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 22, 2005, 11:09:01 PM »

KerinTX wrote:

personalities make people ugly to me....

Aint that the truth Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 22, 2005, 11:09:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "Perforator"
If she drowned where is the body?

If she drown, in the ocean, you think Joran is going to swim back out, at night, and pull the body in?

Of course not. What he'd do is use the cell phone to call the police for search and rescue. Right?

oy vey
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: June 22, 2005, 11:09:30 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Okay, I officially don't believe anything ANYONE says after that faux pax on FOX....  Confused

What are you talking about
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 22, 2005, 11:09:51 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Do you think that Natalee would have looked twice at either of the Kalpoe brothers? They only way there could have been any physical interaction would have been if drugs were involved and against her will.

Because they are ugly.

personalities make people ugly to me....

Then the Kalpoe brothers and Joran are dog ugly!

well now that you mention it
Joran has a striking resembalnce to Learch from the 'Munsters'
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 22, 2005, 11:09:53 PM »

nancy, who said they were talking about the forum you were a major player in?  Lighten up.  Laughing
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 22, 2005, 11:10:09 PM »

OMG. Deepak says younger brother in his email. WHat to believe? What to believe? Laughing
NOw we have a case of mistaken identity? Or maybe Deepak's mom lied to him about his age?? Sh!t. i think it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candlestick. Laughing

Well, even on Tickle etc etc Deepak is older.

Plus Satish is going to colegio arubano

Deepak does not attend school and works extra hours saving for college.

Obvious big huge stupid mistake on TV.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 22, 2005, 11:10:48 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

Because they are ugly.

LOL....I love self confidence..and its true!!!Too cute.... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 22, 2005, 11:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
writergal, you're correct.

Thank you very much. The reason I wanted to verify fthe kidnapping charge is that it could be relevant to the discussion of Natalee's condition that took place several pages back.
   If Natalee was badly impaired by drugs or alcohol when she left the bar, and thus incapable of making a rational decision to go with the boys, then yes, she might in a strictly legal sense have been abducted.
   If she was sober and capable of making rational decisions, and she went with the guys willingly, then she could not be said to have been kidnapped.
   This is why investigators try to find out as much as they can about the victim's behavior, state of mind, demeanor, movements, etc. before the crime took place. All those things can affect the charges that may later be brought against a suspect.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 22, 2005, 11:11:57 PM »

Obvious bug huge stupid mistake on TV.

I'd say it's proceeding in it's usual fashion then
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: June 22, 2005, 11:12:10 PM »

i thought deepak is the elder and satish the younger.  deepak works in the internet cafe and deepak in the colegio arubano.  i guess my circuits are fried from all these monkey shines in here  tell me o am wrong, or is it rite?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 22, 2005, 11:12:29 PM »

No No No... I heard yesterday on CNN is was Ms. Scarlet in the billiard room with a rope.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: June 22, 2005, 11:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "mbhs05"

Because they are ugly.

LOL....I love self confidence..and its true!!!Too cute.... Very Happy

Haha...well in all honesty we're known for it...I don't know what it is, but parents produce pretty kids here. Like in our Midnight Ball pictures everyone looks GOHGEOUS haha.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: June 22, 2005, 11:12:44 PM »

OMG. Deepak says younger brother in his email. WHat to believe? What to believe? :lol:
NOw we have a case of mistaken identity? Or maybe Deepak's mom lied to him about his age?? Sh!t. i think it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candlestick. :lol:

Obvious bug huge stupid mistake on TV.

I continue to have great respect for the people of Aruba.  HOWEVER, their news reporters STINK!!!  No one even corrected him!!!  No wonder there are so many rumors in this case??/
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 22, 2005, 11:12:47 PM »

Hi all.....haven't been here all day...was feeling the DTs from Monkey withdrawel all day  Crying or Very sad   Not even going to try to catch up...just going to gather info as we go....Hope you all are well..... Wink
GutFeeling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 22, 2005, 11:12:57 PM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
I still think Joran was in the house, not out that night.  Dad concocted any story he could to get the people away from the house.

Wild goose chase--off to Winham.  When they get back Joran is not alone.

Either that or Dad new where he was, and needed time to get him back home.

Jinkies....that's chilling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.