April 16, 2024, 08:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 401254 times)
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2005, 11:13:05 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "Ting"
Do you think that Natalee would have looked twice at either of the Kalpoe brothers? They only way there could have been any physical interaction would have been if drugs were involved and against her will.

Leslie, why do you say that?

Because they are ugly.

Wow that may drop the board to a new low.

The truth is what it is.

Speaking of ugly, racism's pretty ugly too.  But that has nothing to do with it, right?

Sometimes ugly builds up to toxic levels and leaks out.  I think we need some biohazard suits in here.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: June 22, 2005, 11:13:19 PM »

First of all, Hi mbhs05.

A few points about what I have seen here over the past hour:

I think Beth was in a good mood because she is getting help from her friends and she is getting out into the community looking for her girl.

Re. Mtn Brook: Yes this is a well to do area but don't stereotype. A lot of good people live here, regardless of their income level. Rich people live here but not everyone here is rich. In general, Mtn Brook is a mix of rich, upper middle class and middle class. We have some spectacular neighborhoods and we have neighborhoods that look like dozens of other neighborhoods in the Birmingham area. Natalee's parents both work.

The family and friends should be commended for their non stop efforts to find Natalee. They deserve our support.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: June 22, 2005, 11:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
i thought deepak is the elder and satish the younger.  deepak works in the internet cafe and deepak in the colegio arubano.  i guess my circuits are fried from all these monkey shines in here  tell me o am wrong, or is it rite?

Wink Deepak is older.
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 22, 2005, 11:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "someone"
Do you think that Natalee would have looked twice at either of the Kalpoe brothers? They only way there could have been any physical interaction would have been if drugs were involved and against her will.

Because they are ugly.

No more than someone suggesting all the people that go to MBHS are pretty

Well...there might be some truth to that Wink.

LOL....I love self confidence..and its true!!!Too cute.... Very Happy

Haha...well in all honesty we're known for it...I don't know what it is, but parents produce pretty kids here. Like in our Midnight Ball pictures everyone looks GOHGEOUS haha.

Are you serious?  How conceited!!  I've been to several of those balls and you think pretty highly of yourself.
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"

Because they are ugly.

The truth is what it is.

Speaking of ugly, racism's pretty ugly too.  But that has nothing to do with it, right?

Exactly right.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:22 PM »

Because they are ugly.

Haha...well in all honesty we're known for it...I don't know what it is, but parents produce pretty kids here. Like in our Midnight Ball pictures everyone looks GOHGEOUS haha.

I think I just threw up.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:34 PM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
Quote from: "KerinTX"

Because they are ugly.

personalities make people ugly to me....

Then the Kalpoe brothers and Joran are dog ugly!

well now that you mention it
Joran has a striking resembalnce to Learch from the 'Munsters'

leslie, your picture please.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:45 PM »

I think the cowboy confrontation in the middle of the night at the Sloots might have gone a bit differently if Anita had been home.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:55 PM »

I think that it was reported that a small number of FBI agents accompanied Natalee's mother to Aruba.

It is interesting that none of them advised the family against the late night trip to the VDS house.

I would have thought that they would not wish to have anything happen that could compromise any investigation.

But then, I am speculating. Maybe they did advise them against it, and the family decided to go anyway.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 22, 2005, 11:14:59 PM »

Because they are ugly.

You know, its funny you say that..its like that at my daughters school...i was dropping her off one day and thought, "there are pretty people everywhere...AND they didnt make guys like this when i was young..." LOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: June 22, 2005, 11:15:15 PM »

Because they are ugly.

I think I just threw up.

x a bunch.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 22, 2005, 11:15:38 PM »

Because they are ugly.

I think I just threw up.

Oh, chill, please. I'm in a good mood for once this week and I'm playing around. Ya'll need to get over it...besides there's nothing wrong with thinking my friends are really pretty-they are.

Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: June 22, 2005, 11:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "iquitos"
i thought deepak is the elder and satish the younger.  deepak works in the internet cafe and deepak in the colegio arubano.  i guess my circuits are fried from all these monkey shines in here  tell me o am wrong, or is it rite?

Wink Deepak is older.

NO no ...that was the story last week.  This is the truth.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: June 22, 2005, 11:16:08 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Quote from: "Perforator"
If she drowned where is the body?

If she drown, in the ocean, you think Joran is going to swim back out, at night, and pull the body in?

Of course not. What he'd do is use the cell phone to call the police for search and rescue. Right?

oy vey

Well, hon, that's what an innocent person would do. They didn't because it's just yet another story in the endless parade of shifting alibis.
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 22, 2005, 11:16:52 PM »

Okay I’m gonna go into left field here cause it’s America and I can….Remember Brian and his prediction about Nate on an island…....This is kinda freaky. I make no claims…..Take it for what you think it’s worth.

This is his prediction from 6/20/05 (rec’d via email at 4:47 pm 6/20/05) before Brennan was found on the 21st.

“A Boy Scout is lost in the mountains of Utah, he his very scared and cold.  Look for him at the highest point in the area that people are searching in, look for some sort of cave of group of rocks.  Not sure of anything else, but if there is a missing Boy Scout, this is when I think he is.”

He sent one yesterday also….“A boy that has been missing will be found in 24 hours...I think he is 11.  The boy is very scared but alive.”….but this one was sent too close to the time of the news report and I can’t corroborate the time of his webpage upload.

The freaky thing about his post on the 20th is that he says the boy will be found at the highest point in the area people are searching. The sheriff interviewed said that the child was found up over the mountain ridge. He also said that this is completely opposite of  expected behavior…that the expected behavior is to go with the path of least resistance which is downhill – basically that he was found in one of the least probable locations.
I know that someone said his Natalee post was cached and found to be originally put out without the Nate entry, but when I cached all I got is the web site as it appeared the on the 30th with no entries yet for the 31st. When cached again it was for the date of June 12th and of course it was as it appears now.
Just kind of curious…..Pardon the pun…but I guess make enough predictions some will come true...kind of like the theory about giving enough monkeys typewriters eventually one will write War and Peace.  No offense to any monkeys assembled here of course.
 Wink
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 22, 2005, 11:17:01 PM »

t
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 22, 2005, 11:17:23 PM »

I realize I may not be a "seasoned veteran" of these type forums (sorry Nancy, RB and Absolut...not pointing at you guys) but I am really amazed at what people will post when given online anonymity.

Call it "looking at the world through rose colored glasses" but I sure hope I never become as bitter as some of you are appearing to be.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: June 22, 2005, 11:17:29 PM »

Because they are ugly.

I think I just threw up.

Oh, chill, please. I'm in a good mood for once this week and I'm playing around. Ya'll need to get over it...besides there's nothing wrong with thinking my friends are really pretty-they are.

Kidding or not, there seems to be a dearth of much need humility
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 22, 2005, 11:17:58 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "chelsblu"
OMG. Deepak says younger brother in his email. WHat to believe? What to believe? Laughing
NOw we have a case of mistaken identity? Or maybe Deepak's mom lied to him about his age?? Sh!t. i think it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candlestick. Laughing

No No No... I heard yesterday on CNN is was Ms. Scarlet in the billiard room with a rope.

in the kia next??????

whooooaaaaa!!!!!!!wtf??bill???

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: June 22, 2005, 11:18:46 PM »

Aww thanks Tom!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.