March 28, 2024, 10:47:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400529 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: June 22, 2005, 11:41:52 PM »

I must say he has beautiful eyes tho Smile

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Quote from: "rcjasinski"

WOW

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!  Holy moly, that's so funny!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:29 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"

Well if they aren't nice, then why be friends with them? There's no point in hanging around people that bring you down! Pretty people are nice and funny and healthy and just fun to be around...THAT'S what GOHGEOUS is...knowing how to have a good time at NO ONE else's expense.
And I'm sure not everyone in college is mean.

Please tell me by saying "pretty" people you mean as in personality not just physically attractive people are nice and funny.

No...I'm really very shallow and only physically pretty people are acceptable to me. Oh wait...I forgot...we can't joke in here.
Pretty people, as I've already said, are people who know how to take of themselves...spiritually and mentally as WELL as physically, and know how to treat others the way they should. People who are positive and can have fun and NO ONE'S expense.

Sorry MBHS was just trying to clarify, because your first statement came across as shallow....the unfortunate part of the internet is that there is no body language(can't always tell when one is kidding)

I think we can move on now....  Very Happy
chelsblu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:39 PM »

rc:
that is beyond cruel.  Laughing  Laughing
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:46 PM »

Quote from: "rcjasinski"

Separated at birth!  Dumb and dumbest.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: June 22, 2005, 11:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "columbo"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I dont know how I want her to act -but Laci 's mom and family by now were not that upbeat - they were teary eyed and weepy - her father certainly seemed like that earlier today - I mean I just find it odd that she is so perky - perky people always bother me - Joran's mother is crying and Beth is joking and perky? Now, that does not mean that I think they are guilty of anything it just seems odd!

Yep, this has bothered me as well, since the beginning. Not once has BH broke down or shown emotion. I'm not condemning her at all....she may be a strong woman who doesn't show her emotions, but IMO, her demeanor has been odd since the first day. Don't slam me, just seems odd....Van Der Sloot's mom is breaking down, crying and BH is laughing, upbeat.  Something is wrong with that picture, no? It could be BH has become used to the situation and is making the best of it, but I find it odd that she has never broken down.....even while describing Natalee. Just my 2 cents......

In the beginning, she broke down a lot.  In interviews she would be fine for a minute and then she would cry.  I think the woman is surviving on pure adrenalin now.

I agree, she is doing what she has to do.  We all react differently in situations.  I personally admire her courage and ability to face each day strong and confident.  She would not accomplish anything if all she could do was blubber.

Oh, MBHS05.....from pictures I have seen, your friends are all very pretty.  Being pretty is not a curse or a sin.  Just remember not to let that beauty be only skin deep.

I've NEVER thought it was, of course!

wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
I dont know how I want her to act -but Laci 's mom and family by now were not that upbeat - they were teary eyed and weepy - her father certainly seemed like that earlier today - I mean I just find it odd that she is so perky - perky people always bother me - Joran's mother is crying and Beth is joking and perky? Now, that does not mean that I think they are guilty of anything it just seems odd!

Yep, this has bothered me as well, since the beginning. Not once has BH broke down or shown emotion. I'm not condemning her at all....she may be a strong woman who doesn't show her emotions, but IMO, her demeanor has been odd since the first day. Don't slam me, just seems odd....Van Der Sloot's mom is breaking down, crying and BH is laughing, upbeat.  Something is wrong with that picture, no? It could be BH has become used to the situation and is making the best of it, but I find it odd that she has never broken down.....even while describing Natalee. Just my 2 cents......

I'm not trying to start anything, I promise.  Smile   All I want to say is that we don't know how we would react if we were put into that situation.  She has friends and family coming down to visit her, she is keeping her daughter's story in the press, and she is saying nice things about the people of Aruba.  If she was a total whimpering mess, she wouldn't be able to go around and meet people and pass out posters and prayer cards.  Maybe she allows herself time each night, in private, to have a good cry.

Since the very beginning her husband said she falls apart at night and has too take pills to sleep, I think has to take pills to survive. My uncle acted the same way when his wife that he adored died. Theygave him pills just so he could function day to day,
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"

Please tell me by saying "pretty" people you mean as in personality not just physically attractive people are nice and funny.

In rush the politically correctness police.
mbhs... just ignore them all
 Very Happy
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:34 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "amillerwvu"

You are welcome to call me by my name, which is Rebecca. quote]

For some reason I thought you were a man....Sorry  Confused

If everyone was naked this wouldn't be an issue.

And Absolut there <---rebecca points--| is sitting in my living room.

So Absolut is your husband/significant other/child/parent...whoa...maybe we shouldn't hide; now I am really confused Confused
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:47 PM »

No one absolutley no one should ever talk to police or in this case the victims parents without a lawyer - I do not care if your heart goes out to them or that it is the most horrible thing going on in the world - absolutley any intelligent person should always keep their mouth shut and speak only through a lawyer! Since Paul VDS knows the law better than most -he was doing the most intelligent thing for his son - this in no way makes either of them guilty of anything!  And for sure if the Jug and his posse came riding up in the middle of the night - I absolutely would have said nothing! I think Jug is used to throwing his money around and thinking that will get him someplace or something! i find him totally irritating! Not the real father - him my heart goes out to - he seems tearful and very sad - Jug seems like he is the cowboy here!
Florida_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 22, 2005, 11:44:32 PM »

I am new to this board and this is my first post.  I found the following information  from an Aruban  newspaper dated June 4th stating that the 3 boys admitting having sex with NH. I was wondering if anyone knows how reliable this newspaper might be, trying to determine if the information is credible. The link is provided.
Thanks.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am04jun05.pdf

"Police officers in a helicopter and in all terrain vehicles combed the area behind the lighthouse from Arashi to Westpunt in search for Natalee Holloway....Authorities decided to comb the above mentioned area after interrogating the three young men that were last seen with Natalee. The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort. The security cameras of the resort however do not show her entering the hotel at any time that evening. As a result of this the three witnesses who saw her last now become suspects."
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 22, 2005, 11:44:35 PM »

CHECK THOSE PM"S

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: June 22, 2005, 11:45:12 PM »

Leslie - we get the point - you would not go out with any of the 3. enough already!
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 22, 2005, 11:45:18 PM »

So Absolut is your husband/significant other/child/parent...whoa...maybe we shouldn't hide; now I am really confused ConfusedHusband.  And a damned fine one at that, even if he just a young buck Wink
Perforator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:08 PM »

No one absolutley no one should ever talk to police or in this case the victims parents without a lawyer

Are you one of those ambulance chasers?
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:08 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "dragonfly"

In the beginning, she broke down a lot.  In interviews she would be fine for a minute and then she would cry.  I think the woman is surviving on pure adrenalin now.

I agree, she is doing what she has to do.  We all react differently in situations.  I personally admire her courage and ability to face each day strong and confident.  She would not accomplish anything if all she could do was blubber.

Oh, MBHS05.....from pictures I have seen, your friends are all very pretty.  Being pretty is not a curse or a sin.  Just remember not to let that beauty be only skin deep.

I've NEVER thought it was, of course!

I did not mean to offend........it was a compliment  (with a little advise tacked on to the end from someone who also has pretty friends who are also very nice)
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:09 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
NOT Everyone in Mountain Brook is BEAUTIFUL. There is also GreyStone, Liberty Park, so the Beautiful people are spread out over the WEALTHY Map....of the "B'Ham"....Wasn't there a Song "beautiful people" ????

well you know, the wealthier you are, the better looking you are, right?

think positive
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:33 PM »

So Absolut is your husband/significant other/child/parent...whoa...maybe we shouldn't hide; now I am really confused ConfusedHusband.  And a damned fine one at that, even if he just a young buck Wink

::falls out of loft::: Ouch I hurt myself...

Woah! I thought that the other nite but wasn't sure!!!

Awwwwww
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:51 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

You are welcome to call me by my name, which is Rebecca. quote]

For some reason I thought you were a man....Sorry  Confused

If everyone was naked this wouldn't be an issue.

And Absolut there <---rebecca points--| is sitting in my living room.

So Absolut is your husband/significant other/child/parent...whoa...maybe we shouldn't hide; now I am really confused Confused

I guess she got tired of me sitting on her porch sitting on her wireless router with my laptop. So I got moved inside. Had to walk around the neighborhood twice to find that signal.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2005, 11:46:52 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
NOT Everyone in Mountain Brook is BEAUTIFUL. There is also GreyStone, Liberty Park, so the Beautiful people are spread out over the WEALTHY Map....of the "B'Ham"....Wasn't there a Song "beautiful people" ????

well you know, the wealthier you are, the better looking you are, right?

Um...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.