March 29, 2024, 03:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400659 times)
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 22, 2005, 11:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "columbo"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I dont know how I want her to act -but Laci 's mom and family by now were not that upbeat - they were teary eyed and weepy - her father certainly seemed like that earlier today - I mean I just find it odd that she is so perky - perky people always bother me - Joran's mother is crying and Beth is joking and perky? Now, that does not mean that I think they are guilty of anything it just seems odd!

Yep, this has bothered me as well, since the beginning. Not once has BH broke down or shown emotion. I'm not condemning her at all....she may be a strong woman who doesn't show her emotions, but IMO, her demeanor has been odd since the first day. Don't slam me, just seems odd....Van Der Sloot's mom is breaking down, crying and BH is laughing, upbeat.  Something is wrong with that picture, no? It could be BH has become used to the situation and is making the best of it, but I find it odd that she has never broken down.....even while describing Natalee. Just my 2 cents......

In the beginning, she broke down a lot.  In interviews she would be fine for a minute and then she would cry.  I think the woman is surviving on pure adrenalin now.

I agree, she is doing what she has to do.  We all react differently in situations.  I personally admire her courage and ability to face each day strong and confident.  She would not accomplish anything if all she could do was blubber.

Oh, MBHS05.....from pictures I have seen, your friends are all very pretty.  Being pretty is not a curse or a sin.  Just remember not to let that beauty be only skin deep.

I've NEVER thought it was, of course!

I did not mean to offend........it was a compliment  (with a little advise tacked on to the end from someone who also has pretty friends who are also very nice)

Haha that's fine! But I seem to be being hounded by people who can't take a joke...eesh. So now I'm suspicious.  Shocked

I was pretty sure you were joking with the smilie you attached.

And by the way, I am glad you are having a good day!!!

Less copmuter, and more of my horse...it's great!

(I'm a jokey person...maybe smilies are the key to jokes...)

Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 22, 2005, 11:52:33 PM »

Very interesting choice of phrase to say "I still have my son..." this in sympathy for Natalee's mother. The word "still" kind of resonated in that context, as if a change in that status may come to be. And her comments regarding the polis having let the boys go rather than "interrogate them very deeply, thouroughly...&etc" (paraphrase).

Her faith is noble, I feel she fears very much for what may happen to her son, and what the truth may be.

If my daughter went missing, (she was wed Sat. eve). I would surely not be out of line to look up the last persons known to have seen her and ask of her whereabouts, would I? Just wondered if we are to remain motionless with our arms at our sides when family members may be kidnapped.

Not me. not ever. I would rip every bush on that island out by it's roots. I would smash every window in every building and look...
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 22, 2005, 11:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
NOT Everyone in Mountain Brook is BEAUTIFUL. There is also GreyStone, Liberty Park, so the Beautiful people are spread out over the WEALTHY Map....of the "B'Ham"....Wasn't there a Song "beautiful people" ????

well you know, the wealthier you are, the better looking you are, right?

Um...

Courtney Cox is a beautiful person in Liberty Park!!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 22, 2005, 11:52:36 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
I'm fine, I'm slowly learning to step away from the computer. I went to see Mr & Mrs. Smith today and stayed for a bit at my friend's house.

That movie is just like RB and me, cept no brad pitt and no angelina, no guns, and we aren't assassins. But I think everything else.
another monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 22, 2005, 11:52:38 PM »

NOT Everyone in Mountain Brook is BEAUTIFUL. There is also GreyStone, Liberty Park, so the Beautiful people are spread out over the WEALTHY Map....of the "B'Ham"....Wasn't there a Song "beautiful people" ????

Um...

Pretty rude...must be bored, no hot news tonight.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 22, 2005, 11:52:49 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
I'm fine, I'm slowly learning to step away from the computer. I went to see Mr & Mrs. Smith today and stayed for a bit at my friend's house.

hey aruba girl!  do u get fox??
bill oreiily just diong show bit on like at kia
so....u didn't miss much!

peace to all
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 22, 2005, 11:53:28 PM »

Mountain Brook, is Far from the Wealthiest Suburb of Birmingham. It is now a cottage community for the up and coming. But there are TONS of BEAUTIFUL People that live there..if you know what I mean. Sorry GIRL but you stepped right into that one.....

GuyWdog...SpringHill Rd.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2005, 11:53:31 PM »

Just got this from the Ian, our buddy who posts videos

Hey Guys:

You may be interested in this video:

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/06/22/1767/

Tito Lacle, a reporter from Aruba Today tells us what Joran changed.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2005, 11:53:47 PM »

what was it?  pretty is as pretty does?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2005, 11:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY The Texas Equosearch team was originally supposed to leave Tuesday night and now is not scheduled to arrive until Friday MORNING??????????????? Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question

I heard they ran into snafus trying to get the dogs into Aruba.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 22, 2005, 11:54:17 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"

Um...

She has a house in Liberty Park? You kiddin' right? Not enough security. Greystone maybe  Wink .

klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: June 22, 2005, 11:54:38 PM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
I think the Kalpoe brothers are pretty.

Is that in comparison to Geraldo?? Wink
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2005, 11:54:50 PM »

Florida_Mom - the local papers, similar to most media here as well, are not very reliable. One Aruban lawyer mentioned that since the system requires that the prosecutors keep info to themselves until trial, the papers have no real info and so make up even more scandalous things.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2005, 11:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "RB"
So Absolut is your husband/significant other/child/parent...whoa...maybe we shouldn't hide; now I am really confused ConfusedHusband.  And a damned fine one at that, even if he just a young buck Wink

::falls out of loft::: Ouch I hurt myself...

Woah! I thought that the other nite but wasn't sure!!!

Awwwwww

I get the feeling Cali is very happy she kept some potential PM's to herself right now... lol... love ya!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ROFLMAO Tom!!
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2005, 11:55:19 PM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
KackyLacky, Perforator, and Red:

RED:Yes, MM's post contains some points that I don't agree with, but also many others that are enlightening, from numerous sources. Also has lots of links to other sites that discuss case. We aren't the only game in town.

Kacky:
If you've read the book, I'll accept that opinion as an informed one. I've read it, I've lived in Japan ( long-term ), studied the topic widely, and realize she has a point. But, let's all remember that FDR was the architect of the Jap internment, ag the (nearly) sole dissent of a young Barry Goldwater.

Perforator:
There could be TONS of valuable info in what the MBHS kiddies know. It goes to her intentions, state-of-mind, etc. Definitely COULD help in finding her. Suppose nh confided in a classmate that she had a secret dream to go caving, or was pregnant, or was heavily into one or another drug. This would be predictive of her movements, conversations, malleability, and turn the search to some more specific locations, suspects, and theories. ALL info in a situ like this is good, mainly because we don't know its value until it has aged a bit. To cut off a productive avenue is silly and senseless, unless of course one is not interested in finding the missing person.

--MC

MM is far from what other have disparaged her as. She has always been a friend of the Monkey. However, you may want to take a look at the tone of her article. "We aren't the only game in town." You mean Scared Monkeys? We live in the blog world of MM and have linked and had stories linked by her. Trust me on this one ... when MM writes ..."If you are interested" that is not a positive comment.

No one claimed to be the only gig in town, this site has thrown out more names of blogs covering the story here, on radio & TV pieces. We link to many of them all the time on a daily basis.

We report on this to some how help in what ever way we can even if its to keep the story visible to the MSM does not move on without having this solved. Trust me when I say there are many that do not deem this a worthy story. Luckily Scared Monkeys (Tom & Red) thought enough to devote the time, energy and resources to do so.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2005, 11:55:39 PM »

Friend of Monkeys, no, we don't get Fox news. I think a lot of people are cursing this.

There is not a lot of love for the cable company.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2005, 11:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"

Um...

She has a house in Liberty Park? You kiddin' right? Not enough security. Greystone maybe  Wink .

Not kidding, ask Sam at his deli in Homewood! She comes in all the time
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 22, 2005, 11:56:49 PM »

Mountain Brook, is Far from the Wealthiest Suburb of Birmingham. It is now a cottage community for the up and coming. But there are TONS of BEAUTIFUL People that live there..if you know what I mean. Sorry GIRL but you stepped right into that one.....

GuyWdog...SpringHill Rd.

Cottage? Crestline maybe.
THere's a lot of NICE people here if that's what you mean! Beautiful is a package...it ain't just the face!

Hmmm...North Woodridge.

GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 22, 2005, 11:57:09 PM »

Richard Scrushy is/was a BEAUTIFUL Person..look what it (might) get him...LoL...

GuyWdog
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 22, 2005, 11:57:17 PM »

ITA, Coco

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.