March 28, 2024, 03:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400556 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: June 23, 2005, 12:33:46 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Did you guys know Satish is the older brother? That's what the Arubans said in the video link posted a couple of pages back. I thought all along it was Deepak.

MONKEYS HAVE DONE A LOT OF COLLECTIVE RESEARCH AND VERIFICATION ON THIS.  DEEPAK IS THE ELDER.  SATISH IS THE YOUNGER.  YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK.  TWO BRAINS ARE BETTER THAN ONE UNLESS THEY BOTH WORK FOR FOX NEWS.

Must you scream, darling.  The caps are giving me a headache Wink
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 23, 2005, 12:33:55 AM »

Quote from: "coco"
Sandy ... those were wise words.

and time for me to get some sleep

'nite all!

Gernight!

HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 23, 2005, 12:34:46 AM »

Thank you for sharing sandy

G`night coco..

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: June 23, 2005, 12:36:32 AM »

Did you guys know Satish is the older brother? That's what the Arubans said in the video link posted a couple of pages back. I thought all along it was Deepak.

MONKEYS HAVE DONE A LOT OF COLLECTIVE RESEARCH AND VERIFICATION ON THIS.  DEEPAK IS THE ELDER.  SATISH IS THE YOUNGER.  YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK.  TWO BRAINS ARE BETTER THAN ONE UNLESS THEY BOTH WORK FOR FOX NEWS.

Okay, this is the funny thing then...we know Deepak is older.  So, since that is the case then who is Joran now saying (according to Aruba sources on FOX) actually picked him up?  What he said was the Joran first said that Deepak the youngest one picked him up but Deepak denied that in group interrogation so Joran then said "no, Satish (the older one) picked me up".  The fact that they confused the names only confuses the story more.  I'm not listening to those people at all anymore!!!!  lol.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 23, 2005, 12:36:42 AM »

Good night all.........sweet dreams.......remeber to say your prayers!!!

Debbie
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 23, 2005, 12:37:02 AM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Good night all.........sweet dreams.......remeber to say your prayers!!!

Debbie

Gernight!

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: June 23, 2005, 12:37:23 AM »

FYI -  Check out Dan Riehl's forum - Natalee Holloway Discussion Forum 7,  there is a post there with some obscenities, so it may be deleted.  Someone purpoting to be Joran's friend at ISA wrote a long post in defense of Joran.  He spoke of some events that happened earlier in the MB trip.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 23, 2005, 12:37:42 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Sandy,

Sorry for your loss. You speculated on how difficult it will be for Natalee's mom if Natalee has perished. I hate to ask this but what would you recommend to help her recover if that is the result?

My advice is not anything one would not hear from thousands of others - but keep in mind everyone thrown into a situation like this comes with a different set of baggage - for me, I somehow immediately was able to accept that one ounce of energy spent on thinking about what might have been was a waste - a sinful waste - it wasn't going to be and it was never meant to be - I celebrate my daughters life for what it had been in its short entirety - do not allow yourself to get bogged down in self pity.
The next thing we did as a family is set up a scholarship fund in her memory actually at a college she was accepted into,in the program she was going to take, so there is something lasting and worthwhile, something we as a family can focus on.
I try to keep in touch with her friends - they have been good about keeping me up to date on themselves and her peers. And if you are a friend - never be shy to talk to her parents - people are nervous about that but in fact we love to talk about her and welcome the opportunity - you should go out of your way to include reminiscences of her in your conversations - she should never be an 'invisible elephant' in the room.
Finally, someone told me after the funeral, someone who had lost a child - and my God there were so many of us in a club we never wished to be a member of - thy said 'She will always be in your heart' At the time I thought that was a throwaway line - something from a self help book - but in reality it is so true - my other children have their own lives and are doing things I hear about after the fact - but forever, my daughter will be with me all the time, when I hoover, when I travel, when I am at work - if I think of something funny I can talk to her right there - strange - but it is a blessing .
Sorry to have gone on so long.

Sorry for your loss Sandy, I lost my husband awhile back and what I noticed the most was that people are afraid to talk to you especially about the person you lost. They don't know what to say and don't want to upset you, when in reality you really need to talk about the person.  There are also support groups  just to help you go through the greiving process. There are several different stages.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 23, 2005, 12:37:53 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
FYI -  Check out Dan Riehl's forum - Natalee Holloway Discussion Forum 7,  there is a post there with some obscenities, so it may be deleted.  Someone purpoting to be Joran's friend at ISA wrote a long post in defense of Joran.  He spoke of some events that happened earlier in the MB trip.

Can you post it here?

CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 23, 2005, 12:38:08 AM »

Tito said in on Greta tonite too. Methinks he got it backwards. Deepak is 21, Satish is 18.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 23, 2005, 12:38:16 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Okay, this is the funny thing then...we know Deepak is older.  So, since that is the case then who is Joran now saying (according to Aruba sources on FOX) actually picked him up?  What he said was the Joran first said that Deepak the youngest one picked him up but Deepak denied that in group interrogation so Joran then said "no, Satish (the older one) picked me up".  The fact that they confused the names only confuses the story more.  I'm not listening to those people at all anymore!!!!  lol.

NO SHIT.
I'm going to bed. nite

peace to all
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 23, 2005, 12:38:16 AM »

MESSAGE RECEIVED.  Wink
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #892 on: June 23, 2005, 12:38:33 AM »

Is it Arina?
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 23, 2005, 12:38:45 AM »

I surely am glad that EVERYONE here had that collective ((((gasp)))) when the reporter "corrected" Greta that Satish was the "older"....I tried to look at the two others on the set...(by tape)...the policeman sort of looks away and swallows...and you could tell Greta was trying to close the show and you could hear her voice in-her-head thinking WTF but not really loud.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 23, 2005, 12:38:54 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
That was beautifully said.

Let me assure you life does return to a new normal, you have to work at it a bit.
The only other thing I would add - that was surprising to me - is how unbalanced the family feels - there is a physical undbalancing - people talk about a 'hole' - when you sign cards and put everyone's name on and suddenly it doesn't look right any more - no one can prepare you for that.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 23, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »

Nite FOM.   Very Happy
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 23, 2005, 12:39:22 AM »

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Joran's Mom's telling phrases.    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very interesting choice of phrase to say "I still have my son..." this in sympathy for Natalee's mother. The word "still" kind of resonated in that context, as if a change in that status may come to be. And her comments regarding the polis having let the boys go rather than "interrogate them very deeply, thouroughly...&etc" (paraphrase).

Her faith is noble, I feel she fears very much for what may happen to her son, and what the truth may be.

If my daughter went missing, (she was wed Sat. eve). I would surely not be out of line to look up the last persons known to have seen her and ask of her whereabouts, would I? Just wondered if we are to remain motionless with our arms at our sides when family members may be kidnapped.

Not me. not ever. I would rip every bush on that island out by it's roots. I would smash every window in every building and look...
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 23, 2005, 12:39:44 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

Can you post it here?

Here you go:

Just some theories and facts.. The case of Natalee was 100% being at the wrong place at the wrong time.. I bet you she is not even dead, she's probably running away because her parents are so strict and sooo overprotective, and she might have found somebody nice and ran away with him.. maybe she was also kidnapped because his father works in a very high position for the government.. how about that fact? .. Did you know that Natalee's mom came to aruba with FBI ONE day after natalee was lost.. I mean she had to have everything planned already.. She knew that this was going to happen to Natalee one day.. Natalee has known Joran Van Der Sloot almost three days before she dissapeared they've talked and hung around with each other by the hotel area of Holiday Inn (which was clearly stated by one of Natalee's classmate).. I've known Joran for 5 years now I'm forced to know everybody in my class because my school is such a small community and I only have 9 students in my senior class.. which includes joran in it.. He is a very easy going guy, I have never seen him hit a girl or fight with someone in all the 5 years I've been with him.. I am 100% confident that Joran is not capable of doing such a thing.. just like Natalee's mom is 100% that her daughter is an angel, and she will never get drunk/go out with strangers (Which I have seen her myself Friday and thursday night in carlos & Charlies 3 days before she dissapeared with her whole 130 classmates all fcuking wasted and fcuking drunks! dancing with locals, and grinding on stage with locals and friends (The media only show things that are positive for this girl and negative for aruba, there's are things that you've never heard before)) I mean what could be the chance that she went out with some guy? I think about 80% which she did soooo.. something is smelling very very fishy here, I know that if something goes lost here in Aruba they will definitely find it after a couple of days not after 23 days of her dissapearance, Aruba is a small island, and people/tourists cover the whole area of aruba 24/7 they cover the ground with tours and horse rides, they cover the water with jetskies and catamarans and boats.. because everybody enjoys all the beaches in Aruba, so what is the risk of losing something here and not finding it hmmm about 20%.. I'm 100% that she is on the run and she is not going to show up untill she runs out of money or ideas.. But I bet you also 100% that she will not show up here in Aruba, because I have heard rumors that she was making copies of her Passport (although her real one was found in her room at the hotel) she made it at a local store called Antracco which was confirmed by two different locals, both of them were grown female I heard them through the radio, and both confirmed that they saw somebody like Natalee in the same car wiht the Number plate V-237 Camry but eventually nobody wanted to follow up with the story because everybody think she's an angel and she's not going to do such a thing.. thus she probably sents somebody out wherever she was hiding to make a passport for her so she could get out of this country one way or another.. and I'm sure she doesn't want to show up here in Aruba because of all the angry locals that are here, just because a dumb blonde who doesn't know hot to drink got wasted and she probably got dropped off at the marriot and then did something really stupid.. About the MEDIA.. THE media Is fcuked UP! NBC and CNN are doing such a bad job at it, they just throw some news up without even confirming if it is true... then they want to say that aruba's all to blame because all the evidence and clue's were false WELL DUHH you fcuking cunts.. you dont even confirm a news before you post it.. which will result in a bad way afterwards.. ANYWAYS to my main point... this girl is a live and running! people should start thinking outside of the box.. because everything in this box was already searched.. now somebody tell me if all my theories and facts are not wrong? and please answer me back..

Posted by: Local Aruban | June 23, 2005 12:27 AM
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 23, 2005, 12:41:21 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

MAYBE THEIR INFO IS BOGUS.  WOULD NOT BE FIRST TIME NOT YELLING JUST EASIER FOR ME TO SEE AND TYPE.  GUESS I CULD DO ALL LC BUT I AM PRACTICALLY BLIND.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 23, 2005, 12:42:44 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

Can you post it here?

Here you go:

Just some theories and facts.. The case of Natalee was 100% being at the wrong place at the wrong time.. I bet you she is not even dead, she's probably running away because her parents are so strict and sooo overprotective, and she might have found somebody nice and ran away with him.. maybe she was also kidnapped because his father works in a very high position for the government.. how about that fact? .. Did you know that Natalee's mom came to aruba with FBI ONE day after natalee was lost.. I mean she had to have everything planned already.. She knew that this was going to happen to Natalee one day.. Natalee has known Joran Van Der Sloot almost three days before she dissapeared they've talked and hung around with each other by the hotel area of Holiday Inn (which was clearly stated by one of Natalee's classmate).. I've known Joran for 5 years now I'm forced to know everybody in my class because my school is such a small community and I only have 9 students in my senior class.. which includes joran in it.. He is a very easy going guy, I have never seen him hit a girl or fight with someone in all the 5 years I've been with him.. I am 100% confident that Joran is not capable of doing such a thing.. just like Natalee's mom is 100% that her daughter is an angel, and she will never get drunk/go out with strangers (Which I have seen her myself Friday and thursday night in carlos & Charlies 3 days before she dissapeared with her whole 130 classmates all fcuking wasted and fcuking drunks! dancing with locals, and grinding on stage with locals and friends (The media only show things that are positive for this girl and negative for aruba, there's are things that you've never heard before)) I mean what could be the chance that she went out with some guy? I think about 80% which she did soooo.. something is smelling very very fishy here, I know that if something goes lost here in Aruba they will definitely find it after a couple of days not after 23 days of her dissapearance, Aruba is a small island, and people/tourists cover the whole area of aruba 24/7 they cover the ground with tours and horse rides, they cover the water with jetskies and catamarans and boats.. because everybody enjoys all the beaches in Aruba, so what is the risk of losing something here and not finding it hmmm about 20%.. I'm 100% that she is on the run and she is not going to show up untill she runs out of money or ideas.. But I bet you also 100% that she will not show up here in Aruba, because I have heard rumors that she was making copies of her Passport (although her real one was found in her room at the hotel) she made it at a local store called Antracco which was confirmed by two different locals, both of them were grown female I heard them through the radio, and both confirmed that they saw somebody like Natalee in the same car wiht the Number plate V-237 Camry but eventually nobody wanted to follow up with the story because everybody think she's an angel and she's not going to do such a thing.. thus she probably sents somebody out wherever she was hiding to make a passport for her so she could get out of this country one way or another.. and I'm sure she doesn't want to show up here in Aruba because of all the angry locals that are here, just because a dumb blonde who doesn't know hot to drink got wasted and she probably got dropped off at the marriot and then did something really stupid.. About the MEDIA.. THE media Is fcuked UP! NBC and CNN are doing such a bad job at it, they just throw some news up without even confirming if it is true... then they want to say that aruba's all to blame because all the evidence and clue's were false WELL DUHH you fcuking cunts.. you dont even confirm a news before you post it.. which will result in a bad way afterwards.. ANYWAYS to my main point... this girl is a live and running! people should start thinking outside of the box.. because everything in this box was already searched.. now somebody tell me if all my theories and facts are not wrong? and please answer me back..

Posted by: Local Aruban | June 23, 2005 12:27 AM

Sigh. Well she didn't run away...he's pissed. I can't say I blame him, since his island is being attacked. BUt he's wrong about her.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.