March 28, 2024, 02:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400551 times)
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 23, 2005, 12:44:28 AM »

Can any kind monkey give a breakdown of that video that explains Joran's supposed changing statements? The video doesn't work for this pc.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 23, 2005, 12:44:51 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Did you guys know Satish is the older brother? That's what the Arubans said in the video link posted a couple of pages back. I thought all along it was Deepak.

MONKEYS HAVE DONE A LOT OF COLLECTIVE RESEARCH AND VERIFICATION ON THIS.  DEEPAK IS THE ELDER.  SATISH IS THE YOUNGER.  YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK.  TWO BRAINS ARE BETTER THAN ONE UNLESS THEY BOTH WORK FOR FOX NEWS.

Okay, this is the funny thing then...we know Deepak is older.  So, since that is the case then who is Joran now saying (according to Aruba sources on FOX) actually picked him up?  What he said was the Joran first said that Deepak the youngest one picked him up but Deepak denied that in group interrogation so Joran then said "no, Satish (the older one) picked me up".  The fact that they confused the names only confuses the story more.  I'm not listening to those people at all anymore!!!!  lol.

MAYBE THEIR INFO IS BOGUS.  WOULD NOT BE FIRST TIME NOT YELLING JUST EASIER FOR ME TO SEE AND TYPE.  GUESS I CULD DO ALL LC BUT I AM PRACTICALLY BLIND.

i feel 4 u... u have been great with info. thanx Wink

peace to all
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 23, 2005, 12:45:02 AM »

arraba...good work...went to post the quote and you already had it...

I knew that'd be the case....just need to sit back and let you all do the work! LOL
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 23, 2005, 12:45:30 AM »

mbhs05 - we know.  Everyone who knows her vouches for her.  She must be a very special person.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 23, 2005, 12:46:06 AM »

Did you guys know Satish is the older brother? That's what the Arubans said in the video link posted a couple of pages back. I thought all along it was Deepak.

MONKEYS HAVE DONE A LOT OF COLLECTIVE RESEARCH AND VERIFICATION ON THIS.  DEEPAK IS THE ELDER.  SATISH IS THE YOUNGER.  YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK.  TWO BRAINS ARE BETTER THAN ONE UNLESS THEY BOTH WORK FOR FOX NEWS.

Okay, this is the funny thing then...we know Deepak is older.  So, since that is the case then who is Joran now saying (according to Aruba sources on FOX) actually picked him up?  What he said was the Joran first said that Deepak the youngest one picked him up but Deepak denied that in group interrogation so Joran then said "no, Satish (the older one) picked me up".  The fact that they confused the names only confuses the story more.  I'm not listening to those people at all anymore!!!!  lol.

MAYBE THEIR INFO IS BOGUS.  WOULD NOT BE FIRST TIME NOT YELLING JUST EASIER FOR ME TO SEE AND TYPE.  GUESS I CULD DO ALL LC BUT I AM PRACTICALLY BLIND.

My thought exacly.  If they don't even know which brother is older, we know they aren't checking any facts before they talk.
Julia Romero
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: June 23, 2005, 12:46:18 AM »

Quote from: "Florida_mom"
I am new to this board and this is my first post.  I found the following information  from an Aruban  newspaper dated June 4th stating that the 3 boys admitting having sex with NH. I was wondering if anyone knows how reliable this newspaper might be, trying to determine if the information is credible. The link is provided.
Thanks.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am04jun05.pdf

"Police officers in a helicopter and in all terrain vehicles combed the area behind the lighthouse from Arashi to Westpunt in search for Natalee Holloway....Authorities decided to comb the above mentioned area after interrogating the three young men that were last seen with Natalee. The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort. The security cameras of the resort however do not show her entering the hotel at any time that evening. As a result of this the three witnesses who saw her last now become suspects."

florida:  this is an ap dispatch they printed.  ap is very reliable, probably the most reliable journalistic organization on earth.  accuracy is their daily bread.  they write most of the articles we read in all but the largest newspapers.

I have my doubts that is an AP dispatch.  There is a major typo in the paragraph.
"The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort."
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 23, 2005, 12:46:25 AM »

Can't be. The Aruban LE gave birthdates for each when they were arrested. Deepak was older, 21. Plus we found Satish's website which said he was 18.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 23, 2005, 12:46:35 AM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
mbhs05 - we know.  Everyone who knows her vouches for her.  She must be a very special person.

Like I've said, she's just a class mate, so I don't know her well...but that just goes to show...got such a good reputation! And believe me, the people that are mean are talked about mean! She was never one of those. A really nice girl.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: June 23, 2005, 12:48:10 AM »

Quote from: "Julia Romero"
I am new to this board and this is my first post.  I found the following information  from an Aruban  newspaper dated June 4th stating that the 3 boys admitting having sex with NH. I was wondering if anyone knows how reliable this newspaper might be, trying to determine if the information is credible. The link is provided.
Thanks.

"Police officers in a helicopter and in all terrain vehicles combed the area behind the lighthouse from Arashi to Westpunt in search for Natalee Holloway....Authorities decided to comb the above mentioned area after interrogating the three young men that were last seen with Natalee. The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort. The security cameras of the resort however do not show her entering the hotel at any time that evening. As a result of this the three witnesses who saw her last now become suspects."

florida:  this is an ap dispatch they printed.  ap is very reliable, probably the most reliable journalistic organization on earth.  accuracy is their daily bread.  they write most of the articles we read in all but the largest newspapers.

I have my doubts that is an AP dispatch.  There is a major typo in the paragraph.
"The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort."

OH PLEASE!!  I AM A MAJR TYPU!!

peace to all
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 23, 2005, 12:48:36 AM »

I know how the Arubans feel. I grew up in Mississippi in the midst of the Civil Rights movement. My family wasn't racist - my dad was on the Citizen's Council 'watch list' for being a liberal. Yet when I met people from other places and told them where I was from, I was villified. I actually had someone take their hand away before shaking and say to me "that's the worst place I've ever been in my life." And I was supposed to work with this person?  I know what it's like to grow up with a stigma about the place you live. Yes, the racists deserved to be villified. No, not everyone in the state of Mississippi was that way.

Anyway, I absolutely can relate to the anger, hurt and frustration of the Arubans who know they are nice people and did nothing wrong. If this story has a bad ending, I truly do feel for what they will experience. It is only in the past year that I have actually mentioned the place I grew up and NOT had people cringe.

So, for what it's worth, I can understand the desperate frustration and anger the Arubans are expressing toward the media and anyone who raises the 'boycott' banner. I don't blame them.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 23, 2005, 12:48:41 AM »

Night all.
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 23, 2005, 12:48:48 AM »

I haven't had the benefit tonight of getting to see Beth, since I'm without cable, so I always have to rely on Monkeyposts to get my own impressions of what's going on with her.

Some have noted a "difference" in the past two days--maybe attributing it to the vdS visit or whatever.

Isn't Jug in Alabama?  I thought maybe that might have some bearing on things.  (Maybe she can break down more at night, alone, and be more refreshed in the daytime, instead of pushing, pushing and pushing a lot down.)

I wanted to mention Mark Lunsford as an example of a grieving parent having to do it all in public, as the horrible accounts of his daughter's disappearance and the search for her and the tragic results came about.

We all worried for him cause he was just the Energizer Bunny, going, going, going, everywhere.  Giving interviews, going before the legislature, making presentations for changes in sexual predator and sex offender laws, going to Washington, riding with biker friends to get the word out about these activities--all in Jessica's name.

One day he just told the reporter who asked him "how are you able to do all this?" - he said "Jessica's doing it, not me."

So, I think we see Natalee doing Beth's strengthening--and I don't mean I think she's *gone* - I mean there are no boundaries in the SPIRIT.
Julia Romero
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: June 23, 2005, 12:49:35 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Julia Romero"
Thanks.

OH PLEASE!!  I AM A MAJR TYPU!!

*Laughing* You may be but the AP usually isn't.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 23, 2005, 12:50:04 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Night all.

Nite-nite master.  sweet dreams.

peace to all
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 23, 2005, 12:50:06 AM »

I know how the Arubans feel. I grew up in Mississippi in the midst of the Civil Rigths movement. My family wasn't racist - my dad was on the Citizen's Council 'watch list' for being a liberal. Yet when I met people from other places and told them where I was from, I was villified. I actually had someone take their hand away before shaking and say to me "that's the worst place I've ever been in my life." And I was supposed to work with this person?  I know what it's like to grow up with a stigma about the place you live. Yes, the racists deserved to be villified. No, not everyone in the state of Mississippi was that way.

Anyway, I absolutely can relate to the anger, hurt and frustration of the Arubans who know they are nice people and did nothing wrong. If this story has a bad ending, I truly do feel for what they will experience. It is only in the past year that I have actually mentioned the place I grew up and NOT had people cringe.

So, for what it's worth, I can understand the desperate frustration and anger the Arubans are expressing toward the media and anyone who raises the 'boycott' banner. I don't blame them.

Yeah...if I'm far from here I say I'm from Mountain Brook, beause no one knows where that is...but anytime I just say Birmingham...people make major assumptions. I know how they feel too. I DON'T think their police force is working well enough on this, and I don't think they started soon enough, but that doesn't mean they are bad people.

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 23, 2005, 12:50:12 AM »

Night all.

Night.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 23, 2005, 12:50:34 AM »

*shamelessly speed-reading and skipping over 30 pages of posts*

Hello everyone! After watching tonight's news I'm getting a positive feeling that this will be resolved soon!

I believe in K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Stupid

The correct people are in custody. The 'additional arrests' alluded to by Mr. Holloway (seeing him brought tears to my eyes) include the VDS's (at least the dad), and Joran's friends and/or classmates.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: June 23, 2005, 12:51:42 AM »

Night all.

Night.

Night, absolut. Hope you're not holding a grudge against me.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 23, 2005, 12:52:12 AM »

Night all.

Nite absolut. Does this mean RB gets the whole place to herself? Wink
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: June 23, 2005, 12:52:25 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "arrabba"

Like I've said, she's just a class mate, so I don't know her well...but that just goes to show...got such a good reputation! And believe me, the people that are mean are talked about mean! She was never one of those. A really nice girl.

Even though I understand there are some very good things about Dutch law, the secrecy is devastating as it forces lots of stories to be told that aren't true.  People try to come up with an explanation to such a horrible loss.

mhs05, how mature of you to understand the backlash coming from Aruba.  They are under a magnifying glass.  It's natural they want to defend their country...

I said earlier, there seems to be NO reason to question Natalee's character.  The three people in jail who all lied, and are the last to see her. They are the ones to question and focus on...not Natalee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.