March 28, 2024, 11:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400537 times)
Julia Romero
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: June 23, 2005, 01:42:38 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

I don't know. Out here on the left coast, a lot of kids shave their heads. Pretty much anything seems to go these days. Don't know how it is in the Caribbean.

You sure those are hair plugs and not just the way his hair looks when it's gelled and spiked?

chloe - I am sorry for getting back to you so late. I am having trouble keeping up with the pace of this discussion. You've probably read my thoughts to death so I won't bore you again.  Embarassed
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: June 23, 2005, 01:43:25 AM »

Quote from: "6prs'o'klompen"
WAIT -
Natalee's medicine was in her room...
Med. for what??

That is what I would like to know....

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: June 23, 2005, 01:43:44 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
Quote from: "iquitos"
one more thing. where is the illegitimate son of Paulus v/d Sloot,  lorenzo van what his name with the basement when we need him?   and are they still following that car to Colombia while creaming up joran for the electrodes?   things have been awful slow around here.  i did hear from a surinamer tonight a rumor that natalee had run away in london for six months because she did not like her step mother.  really, i did.
I have noticed that Natalee's step mother doesn't seem to show much emotion about this.  When I have seen her in interviews I have wondered if maybe she doesn't really know Natalee and that is why she doesn't seem to be effected emotionally....just an observation.

I've seen her in interviews and she seems very fond of Natalee and very upset but with controlled emotion.
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 23, 2005, 01:44:17 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Getagrip"
I really want a Monkey Shirt!!

RED!!!

I say Monkey shirts for sale, with all proceeds going to the Equusearch team!

Any way we can get a monkey riding a horse?  Very Happy

GAG, take care of that, will you?  Very Happy

OMG, I found this on (no joke!):
http://www.dutchgirlsmustbepunishedforhavingbigboobs.com/MonkeySports.htm

ROFL!

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: June 23, 2005, 01:45:28 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Here we go again with that perception thing again. Your son was one of three people to last be seen with Natalee. Paul VDS tells his son to stop talking about the situation of a missing girl and some how your son is the victim.

That's kinda like I saw it, Red. IMHO, it was spin. Kind of like "they're using the media, let's do the same".

Not saying that they shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt, but from the account of Mr. Twitty, it gives more credibility of my assumption that the VDS's really thought this mishap could be taken care of by pulling some well connected strings. Of course, little did they know there would be Monkeys all over this.

I had to actually laugh when Greta shows up at 3pm today with what was supposed to be Beth. However, the VDS's were all ready for the cameras today when they were prepared to make a show of it. Those cameras could not be turned off fast enough yesterday.

I will be doing a post on the main page tommorow as to what I thought of greta's actions in the last 2 days. Not quite sure how kind it will be.
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: June 23, 2005, 01:45:37 AM »

RED!!!

I say Monkey shirts for sale, with all proceeds going to the Equusearch team!

Any way we can get a monkey riding a horse?  Very Happy

GAG, take care of that, will you?  Very Happy

OMG, I found this on (no joke!):
http://www.dutchgirlsmustbepunishedforhavingbigboobs.com/MonkeySports.htm

Is that guy in the background trying to spank that monkey???
 Shocked       Embarassed

ROFL!

One Happy Mitten
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: June 23, 2005, 01:46:15 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Well I'm off to get some sleep. Good night ya'll! Let's hope tomorrow is better!

Nite! Oh, your pic's gone. well, thanks for giving us a glimpse behind the "mask." Sleep well!
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: June 23, 2005, 01:46:27 AM »

Quote from: "kkial"
WAIT -
Natalee's medicine was in her room...
Med. for what??

That is what I would like to know....

Maybe we can email Greta and get her to ask Beth about her meds...and what it was for....could have very well been drug reaction,,,meds combined with alcohol and drugs..  Happens all to frequently

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: June 23, 2005, 01:46:41 AM »

Quote from: "luna"
Here's the link to the Joran pics w/lots of images without "transplant" rows....but lots of blue plaid shirts!

http://www.martin.isnw.org/lekkerdoelloos/paginas/joran.html

ANd, BTW, does anyone besides me think that it's odd that Jug says the case wrapup is imminent AND they're bringing in 8 or 9 new people to question???

With Larissa! lmao
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: June 23, 2005, 01:47:55 AM »

Is that guy in the background trying to spank that monkey???
 Shocked       Embarassed

LMAO! No comment  Laughing

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: June 23, 2005, 01:48:12 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
:wink: bye all

Nite Hannie!
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: June 23, 2005, 01:49:47 AM »

RED!!!

Tom & I are really going to have to sit down tommorow. The hell with these server issues, its T-shirts dammit  Very Happy

Seriously, we are trying ...
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: June 23, 2005, 01:50:02 AM »

Instructions for keeping the Kalpoe brothers' ages straight.  This is my mnemonic for it:

"Satish" is the "Shadow" of the older Deepak
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: June 23, 2005, 01:50:24 AM »

I will be doing a post on the main page tommorow as to what I thought of greta's actions in the last 2 days. Not quite sure how kind it will be.

Now, now...don't be too harsh Wink

I have to give her credit for trying to make some headway into this case that seemed to be stalled, granted, there was some sensationalism involved.

I pray to God Greta consulted Aruban or Dutch lawyers before taking the bull by the horns.

6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1054 on: June 23, 2005, 01:51:14 AM »

I think all of the Monkeys should raise $$$$ to buy a house in Arubafor the sole purpose of providing a safe place for travelers that may find themselves in trouble
we could call it the Holloway House.....

One Happy Mitten
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:04 AM »

RED!!!

Tom & I are really going to have to sit down tommorow. The hell with these server issues, its T-shirts dammit  Very Happy

Seriously, we are trying ...

LOL but Red you could earn more money for servers with T-shirts!!! lol
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:06 AM »

Hey folks!  

Quote from: "Florida_mom"
Quote from: "Julia Romero"
Quote from: "Julia Romero"
Quote from: "Florida_mom"
I am new to this board and this is my first post.  I found the following information  from an Aruban  newspaper dated June 4th stating that the 3 boys admitting having sex with NH. I was wondering if anyone knows how reliable this newspaper might be, trying to determine if the information is credible. The link is provided.
Thanks.

http://www.arubaam.com/~victor/am04jun05.pdf

"Police officers in a helicopter and in all terrain vehicles combed the area behind the lighthouse from Arashi to Westpunt in search for Natalee Holloway....Authorities decided to comb the above mentioned area after interrogating the three young men that were last seen with Natalee. The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort. The security cameras of the resort however do not show her entering the hotel at any time that evening. As a result of this the three witnesses who saw her last now become suspects."

florida:  this is an ap dispatch they printed.  ap is very reliable, probably the most reliable journalistic organization on earth.  accuracy is their daily bread.  they write most of the articles we read in all but the largest newspapers.

I have my doubts that is an AP dispatch.  There is a major typo in the paragraph.
"The three young men declared that the took Natalee to that area, had sex with her, and then dropped her at the Holiday Inn Resort."

Julia, this was the initial dispatch.  they later took the sex out.  they also later said natalee was "eating" and dancing at carlos and charlies.  what was she eating, jello shots?  we are pretty sure at any rate thaat she was drinkin too. not judging here but sometimes the first take is closer to the truth.  probably got a lot of complaints about the sex part.  Remember when "jug" said at one point joran separated and talked privately with the cops?  maybe thats what he told them.

Wow! Thanks for that info. IQ. I was just really surprised to see a typo in an AP dispatch.  They are usually so precise.  You've got a good point there.

The above quote was taken from AM Aruba, the publication that ran the piece.  The typo may be theirs.  AP does not do typos. I saw this  AP  dispatch elsewhere but the sex was quickly removed and disappeared but the "eating and dancing" at carlos and charlies persisted.   I have no doubt this was the AP dispatch.  It is what got me into this thing.  I cannot vouch for its accuracy but they were the first on the story and carried it alone for the first few days, except perhaps for the Alabama papers which I have not thought to read although they have done some excellent work.  can you hear me?

So if the info in the article is credible and the boys did declare some activity with NH, then one must ask:
1. Why would the boys admit that they had this sort of contact with NH to further impicate themselves if in fact something bad did happen to NH?
2.  Could they be changing their story now because they are feeling the pressure and no one is believing their original story?

I am not saying the boys are innocent, just something to think about.

I'm here to state emphatically that if we don't know anything else, we DO KONW that the 3amigosall were LYING Like a buncha rugs with that first statement.  That being a given, why form any opinion of innocence from a known lie? Confused  Rolling Eyes  
Everythingf they said at tht point was a concocted lie!  Lighthouse?  Who knows?  Drunk? Who knows?  Sex? Who knows? (here I strongly lean toward NOT") Dropped off at HI?  Hello? Anyboddy blive by now?  NOT!  YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT A WORD OF WHAT THEY SAID AS TRUE!  nOT A WORD!
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:53 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "tuberide"

"I went to Aruba and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

LMAO I think I almost peed myself!!!!!!

Hi 6prs!!!!

(Disclaimer: This is NOT politically correct)

He looks like he's got CP.
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: June 23, 2005, 01:54:31 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "tuberide"

"I went to Aruba and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

LMAO I think I almost peed myself!!!!!!

Hi 6prs!!!!

(Disclaimer: This is NOT politically correct)

He looks like he's got CP.

...and I think the monkey may have hair plugs, too

One Happy Mitten
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: June 23, 2005, 01:54:36 AM »

Quote from: "writenow"
one more thing. where is the illegitimate son of Paulus v/d Sloot,  lorenzo van what his name with the basement when we need him?   and are they still following that car to Colombia while creaming up joran for the electrodes?   things have been awful slow around here.  i did hear from a surinamer tonight a rumor that natalee had run away in london for six months because she did not like her step mother.  really, i did.

Lot of rumors running around, huh? Anybody ever bother to find out if they're true?
 i apologize to all who are not aware that it is not proven that p v/d s has a son named Lorenzo by the wife of the vw dealer who comitted suicide.  actually there was a report that Lorenzo was questioned in this case but the rumor that natalee's clothes were found in his basement, one of the only ones on the island, was not provem to be true. Lorenzo does/did have a website.  the story was that natalee was being held and moved around on the island while plans were hatched to transfer her to venezela and thence colombia. fox had that live from diario de aruba.   never retracted it.  and there was the riehl report that they were prepping joran for a polygraph.  also day before yesterday there was a bon dia aruba piece than one of the boys tried suicide and was on suicide watch.  that one was never retracted either.  this place was sceptical of all these reports but did its best to run them down.  last night, we had what appears to be a major hoax email from deepak darken our door. that one went nowhere either.  so we have had our knocks here but it has been a barrel of monkeys and we have all learned from it.  tomorrow we get the Texas search party, and hopefully some background on those mysterious kalpoe boys.  notice how they have been ignored by msm in favor of joran?  why is that?  because they are ugly and lack hair implants?  will greta interview their parents?  she has already been on their porch so she knows where they live.  why has beth not happened onto their home while canvassing the island while greta films?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.