March 29, 2024, 08:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400721 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: June 23, 2005, 03:21:06 AM »

Thanks right along the theory I was thinking.

She always knows she is alive. We can not know any facts therefore we know nothing lol.

The threat of the suit could be because she thinks they evidence telling her where Natalee is..Aruba is trying to solve a crime.. she just wants her daughter.

In a way they conflict each other period. They can't let her know till they get everything to convict etc..
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: June 23, 2005, 03:22:08 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
Quote from: "Michael22"

Or any other dumpster around there.  I wonder what day they are emptied in that area...

wait a minute where the heck does all that go..?
it's an island
do they burn it..?

They send it to Jersey!  Very Happy

I assume they take it to a dump.  I know there was mention of a dump near the VDS's house.  I suppose they could have just taken her there.

But I don't really want to think about that!  Unfortunately, I just don't see many scenarios where she's alive on the island.[/quote]

ahh you jerk I'm from Jersey
I still remember that 'gar barge'
that was supposed to go somewhere but wound up
just floating out in the water for most of the summer
I think that was off new york and they  were trying to send it here
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: June 23, 2005, 03:23:38 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

She always knows she is alive. We can not know any facts therefore we know nothing lol.

The threat of the suit could be because she thinks they evidence telling her where Natalee is..Aruba is trying to solve a crime.. she just wants her daughter.

In a way they conflict each other period. They can't let her know till they get everything to convict etc..

Beth really doesn seem to believe she's alive.  However, I just don't get that impression from her father (who I assume has the same information).  He kept using the word "was" when talking about her.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1163 on: June 23, 2005, 03:24:04 AM »

well, the time has come for me to bid farewell my little monkeys (not the kind in the cages...but the ones that flock together, hug eachother..and keep eachother safe)....  

Ya'll have a great night/morning...see you tomorrow/today...kiss kiss

How do they expect us to figure out the puzzle when they keep changing the picture on the box?? Confused
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: June 23, 2005, 03:24:30 AM »

None of the thoughts I had came together until reading the responses at the main Scared Monkey's board about her perhaps having a previous (albeit short-term) relationship with someone on the island, someone who VdS and the others know.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: June 23, 2005, 03:25:16 AM »

Beth really doesn seem to believe she's alive.  However, I just don't get that impression from her father (who I assume has the same information).  He kept using the word "was" when talking about her.

Stepdad or real dad?
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: June 23, 2005, 03:25:21 AM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"
Beth Holloway Twitty has been consistant in her statements to the press, but confusing. I was just laying up in bed trying to sleep and had this really off the wall review of her statements and what they infer. We heard there's a twist in this case that's "not like any other cases" from elected officials. So, with that and BHT's statements in mind, a strange scenario:

1The boys know what happened to Natalee.

She doesn't say they harmed her, or anythign about them 'doing something' to Natalee. Just that they know "where she is" or sometimes, "what happened to her."  Why is she avoiding saying they did something awful to her, which would be every parent's first instinct about a girl alone in a car with three strangers?

2. Natalee is alive.

We've attributed that to perhaps simply hope, but she's vehement.  Perhaps it is hope.  But I'm thinking she's sure of it.  So why would she be so sure? Under the scenario of a crime of passion rape/murder, she wouldn't believe her daughter was alive.  Probably not under the scenarios of white slavery or drug lords, either, because Natalee is nothing more than a bargaining chip or easily discarded by those people.  Also, the reward $$ seems awfully low to entice big time bad guys, or any real bad guys who have much more to lose than to gain in $150,000.

3. Natalee did not run away.  

Note she doesn't say Natalee is being held against her will, though, either.   Just that she didn't intend to disappear and is, by all accounts, a loving, caring, responsible girl --

who willingly got into a car with three guys she hardly knew.

Put all of this together.

Natalee is alive. Someone has her, not by her own volition but not necessarily harmed, and maybe not completely unwillingly.  The boys know what happened to her.

This leads me to believe that Natalee is with someone who knows her, and whom she knows, to some degree.  Enough of a degree that her parents are relatively certain she is unharmed, sure she didn't just trot away off forever on her own, and someone known to the boys.  Someone, maybe who looks like one of the boys --- enough that students from MBHS who were on the trip might confuse the two guys and not be sure when Natalee met which one, or videotape might have them mixed up perhaps.

What if Natalee got into the car with the boys because these boys offered to take her to meet up with this other party, and on doing so, "something bad happened." But they did not cause it to.

All of this describes the person mentioned earlier in the week by aia, and in a few posts in other places.  Someone whose actions might scare the three guys enough to keep quiet, but someone they also believe won't harm her.  Someone who was questioned and later released.

Maybe it's just nutty, but it makes sense to me.  It also explains the cryptic comments made by one of Natalee's relatives about the $ being contributed possibly going to "Natalee's legal fees."

Ya know?  I think I gotta agree wiff ya on that one, ITS JUST NUTTY!

Sorse:  Frycook at thu Awful House!
martin connahey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: June 23, 2005, 03:26:51 AM »

LilOrphan:

Brilliant. Best synopsis, and interpretation of facts, so far. Pure genius.

-MC
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: June 23, 2005, 03:28:35 AM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
LilOrphan:

-MC

Okay, being as you're the pseudo-Onion guy, I'm not sure how to take that one....but, um, thanks and off to sleep I go.  Wink
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: June 23, 2005, 03:28:39 AM »

Quote from: "Michael22"

ahh you jerk I'm from Jersey
I still remember that 'gar barge'
that was supposed to go somewhere but wound up
just floating out in the water for most of the summer
I think that was off new york and they  were trying to send it here

Hey, sorry about the Jersey joke!  When I saw Springsteen at Madison Square Garden in 2000, he was joking about how New York sends all their garbage out to Jersey... how the NY Giants actually play in Jersey... the Statue of Liberty is really in Jersey... the song New York, New York was sung by a guy from New Jersey...
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: June 23, 2005, 03:28:59 AM »

LilOrphan,

Do you mind if I use it on the website absolut has setup for gathering info to post instead of having to update everyone and reread posts?

I will make sure you get the proper credit!  Wink
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: June 23, 2005, 03:29:30 AM »

Stepdad or real dad?

Real dad.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: June 23, 2005, 03:31:12 AM »

Quote from: "martin connahey"
LilOrphan:

-MC

Okay, being as you're the pseudo-Onion guy, I'm not sure how to take that one....but, um, thanks and off to sleep I go.  Wink

nite orphan and thanks!
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: June 23, 2005, 03:32:31 AM »

LilOrphan,

Do you mind if I use it on the website absolut has setup for gathering info to post instead of having to update everyone and reread posts?

Sure, but do I really want credit for it? Even I think it's rather implausible, but at least it could provide a good resolution, and might work with that wild "car chase" story that got dropped like a hot potato.

If you really think it's worth saving, though, be my guest.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: June 23, 2005, 03:33:01 AM »

soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

think positive
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: June 23, 2005, 03:33:46 AM »

Stepdad or real dad?

Real dad.

I have issues with that man. Serious ones. Doesn't seem like an active dad to me.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 23, 2005, 03:35:43 AM »

LilOrphan,

Sure, but do I really want credit for it? Even I think it's rather implausible, but at least it could provide a good resolution, and might work with that wild "car chase" story that got dropped like a hot potato.

If you really think it's worth saving, though, be my guest.

Thanks Orphan! I think it's a great one!  Wink
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: June 23, 2005, 03:38:44 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

When I hear about that band etc., I think about Amy Bradley.  Remem heer folks said they had encounter with freaky band member?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:00 AM »

I just wanted to share with my homies dat I jus chowed da bombest cookie eva....

lol
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1179 on: June 23, 2005, 03:39:37 AM »

BTW, I agree the reward seems small as I mentioned yesterday (although they did double it today, from $75K to $150K).  With the resources of the family, friends, community of MB, I'd think they could offer a million dollars.  In the chance she is being held for whatever reason, a million dollars would make anyone who knew of her whereabouts to sit up and take notice, while they may not with the smaller amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.