March 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400627 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: June 23, 2005, 03:40:22 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "tuberide"
soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

When I hear about that band etc., I think about Amy Bradley.  Remem heer folks said they had encounter with freaky band member?

I brought that up today Mike..the room went searching. They got the contact info for teh SBF, called them and got the security companys number... someone called there too I think.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: June 23, 2005, 03:40:33 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
I just wanted to share with my homies dat I jus chowed da bombest cookie eva....

lol

straight up b, i can feel ya

think positive
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:27 AM »

I just wanted to share with my homies dat I jus chowed da bombest cookie eva....

lol

Wicked Sweet!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:50 AM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"
BTW, I agree the reward seems small as I mentioned yesterday (although they did double it today, from $75K to $150K).  With the resources of the family, friends, community of MB, I'd think they could offer a million dollars.  In the chance she is being held for whatever reason, a million dollars would make anyone who knew of her whereabouts to sit up and take notice, while they may not with the smaller amount.

Heck ya.

Bring Dog the Bounty hunter in.. he finds anyone and anything  Wink
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: June 23, 2005, 03:42:21 AM »

lol
I can just see it now!  Wipe off yo face! Wink
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: June 23, 2005, 03:43:23 AM »

((((hugs))) I love you guys! You all are so funny!

You do realize, though, for real that they speak that way at least here in Los Angeles? lol Anyone ever seen Malibu's Most Wanted? There are seriously some spoiled little white kids who act like that LMAO
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: June 23, 2005, 03:43:42 AM »

BTW, I agree the reward seems small as I mentioned yesterday (although they did double it today, from $75K to $150K).  With the resources of the family, friends, community of MB, I'd think they could offer a million dollars.  In the chance she is being held for whatever reason, a million dollars would make anyone who knew of her whereabouts to sit up and take notice, while they may not with the smaller amount.

Yeah but, when you turn her in ya got some splainin  ta do!  KNowwhutImean?
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: June 23, 2005, 03:45:49 AM »

I have issues with that man. Serious ones. Doesn't seem like an active dad to me.

That's funny because he told me he had issues with you.  Very Happy

Actually, I'd be curious to hear why you say that.  I know he lives in a different state, so he obviously wouldn't be as close to Natalee as Beth.  He was at her graduation though (and according to him today, she made possibly hundreds of phone calls to secure extra tickets for him).
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: June 23, 2005, 03:45:55 AM »

lol
I can just see it now!  Wipe off yo face! Wink

LMAO!!!!!
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: June 23, 2005, 03:46:29 AM »

soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

When I hear about that band etc., I think about Amy Bradley.  Remem heer folks said they had encounter with freaky band member?

I brought that up today Mike..the room went searching. They got the contact info for teh SBF, called them and got the security companys number... someone called there too I think.

yeah that was when rob responded to my consistently thinking about security guards/or security-looking guys on the HI video that night....then all of a sudden it was Robs idea all day(then i was without electricity all day)...whatever - but another feeling that i have is based on my experience working events like these(which is extensive).....anytime there is a hip hop related show like this, there are always ALOT of entourage, and then a bunch more people who are not even entourage and just like hanger-on types.......and they are all about getting really f'ed up and sex.....plenty of low lifes if you know what i mean - the types that i would not be surprised by ANYTHING from them --- unfortunate but true

think positive
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: June 23, 2005, 03:46:38 AM »

Heck ya.

Uh oh! Its gettin "like that" in here agin!
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: June 23, 2005, 03:47:45 AM »

Heck ya.

haha dog, i thought about him today!!too funny, he'd have to bring some of his island homies to try and get the DL

think positive
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: June 23, 2005, 03:49:04 AM »

I have issues with that man. Serious ones. Doesn't seem like an active dad to me.

Actually, I'd be curious to hear why you say that.  I know he lives in a different state, so he obviously wouldn't be as close to Natalee as Beth.  He was at her graduation though (and according to him today, she made possibly hundreds of phone calls to secure extra tickets for him).

Figures he has issues with me! lol

He doesn't seem close, the stepmother seems a little weird. Natalee's stepdad is definately more like a "father". Dad hasn't said or done much. Jug is ready to kick some ass all over the island like any "father" would if his daughter was gone...

But dear ole dad.. he's just ummmm there. Just odd! lol
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: June 23, 2005, 03:49:39 AM »

Heck ya.

What a coin-ki-dink.  Dog the Bounty Hunter just came out on the late night rerun of Leno.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: June 23, 2005, 03:50:50 AM »

Heck ya.

Uh oh! Its gettin "like that" in here agin!
lol Hey he spent his own money over a million, to find and bring in Andrew Luster.. no one could find him not even the damn FBI! NOw that's talent!

and he didn't get paid the million dollar reward and has not complained one bit about it  Wink  He's mah idol..lol
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: June 23, 2005, 03:52:30 AM »

nobody likes my theories because i sound racist --- but i GUARANTEE there were people staying there for the concerts that would do something like this if they had the right opportunity

think positive
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:14 AM »

nobody likes my theories because i sound racist

It's just shoot.. go on and shoot with yer bad self.... lol
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: June 23, 2005, 03:53:15 AM »

He doesn't seem close, the stepmother seems a little weird. Natalee's stepdad is definately more like a "father". Dad hasn't said or done much. Jug is ready to kick some ass all over the island like any "father" would if his daughter was gone...

I just got the impression he was more of an introvert, but I could be wrong (it happened once before).  As for the stepmom, I have the same impression as you.  There doesn't seem to be the same connection there.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:28 AM »

But Cali, I fear you cuttin him short!  He's of couse a divorced dad, therefore Nat lives away!  That doesn't take away from his love and concern for her,  He's just stayed awy from the media and spent constant time searching.  Hes OK!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: June 23, 2005, 03:57:53 AM »

yeah that was when rob responded to my consistently thinking about security guards/or security-looking guys on the HI video that night....then all of a sudden it was Robs idea all day(then i was without electricity all day)...whatever - but another feeling that i have is based on my experience working events like these(which is extensive).....anytime there is a hip hop related show like this, there are always ALOT of entourage, and then a bunch more people who are not even entourage and just like hanger-on types.......and they are all about getting really f'ed up and sex.....plenty of low lifes if you know what i mean - the types that i would not be surprised by ANYTHING from them --- unfortunate but true

Yeah, I have to agree I have seen what goes on at those... you are right.

Plus, internatinal soil.. not much you can do to an american commiting a crime against an american. I seriously think a lot og girls don't report those things.

I have a friend (different situation) who did not report hers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.