April 18, 2024, 04:35:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 401513 times)
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: June 23, 2005, 03:58:55 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

I have issues with that man. Serious ones. Doesn't seem like an active dad to me.

That's funny because he told me he had issues with you.  Very Happy

Actually, I'd be curious to hear why you say that.  I know he lives in a different state, so he obviously wouldn't be as close to Natalee as Beth.  He was at her graduation though (and according to him today, she made possibly hundreds of phone calls to secure extra tickets for him).

Figures he has issues with me! lol

He doesn't seem close, the stepmother seems a little weird. Natalee's stepdad is definately more like a "father". Dad hasn't said or done much. Jug is ready to kick some ass all over the island like any "father" would if his daughter was gone...

But dear ole dad.. he's just ummmm there. Just odd! lol

But Cali, I fear you cuttin him short!  He's of couse a divorced dad, therefore Nat lives away!  That doesn't take away from his love and concern for her,  He's just stayed awy from the media and spent constant time searching.  Hes OK!

Mike, you are correct.. I am passing judgement when I should not ::slapping herself:::
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:31 AM »

Bounty hunter? Tawkin bout the guy from tv, that show like cops sotaspeak?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: June 23, 2005, 04:01:25 AM »

Bounty hunter? Tawkin bout the guy from tv, that show like cops sotaspeak?

Yup! I am addicted to his show LMAO
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: June 23, 2005, 04:03:22 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

When I hear about that band etc., I think about Amy Bradley.  Remem heer folks said they had encounter with freaky band member?

I brought that up today Mike..the room went searching. They got the contact info for teh SBF, called them and got the security companys number... someone called there too I think.

yeah that was when rob responded to my consistently thinking about security guards/or security-looking guys on the HI video that night....then all of a sudden it was Robs idea all day(then i was without electricity all day)...whatever - but another feeling that i have is based on my experience working events like these(which is extensive).....anytime there is a hip hop related show like this, there are always ALOT of entourage, and then a bunch more people who are not even entourage and just like hanger-on types.......and they are all about getting really f'ed up and sex.....plenty of low lifes if you know what i mean - the types that i would not be surprised by ANYTHING from them --- unfortunate but true

Yeah, I have to agree I have seen what goes on at those... you are right.

Plus, internatinal soil.. not much you can do to an american commiting a crime against an american. I seriously think a lot og girls don't report those things.

I have a friend (different situation) who did not report hers.

EXACTLY - now imagine how many people were in the area for the concert series - - all over the beaches hanging out all night long i am sure.....see a young,good-loking, blonde totally wrecked out of her mind---have a hotel room steps away, possibly even a different hotel(radisson, marriot, aruba grand, wyndham, hyatt, HI, and playa linda resort are all within walking distance of each other and the concert)

think positive
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: June 23, 2005, 04:04:13 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie Sprenger"
How much clearer can she be when she says "I want my daughter NOW"
She knows that "something bad happened" to Natalee and she knows that the 3 men in the car know exactly what happened and where.  She is caught up in a nightmare of changing stories, an archaic justice system that anyone with money, connections or a brain can circumvent,  the colonial racist class structure, a sexist mentality that blames the female victim and a country whose collective ego must be stroked.  With all this lunacy around her, she still is the sharpest thinker and the most effective doer and is the class act of this sorry situation.

Amen.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: June 23, 2005, 04:04:37 AM »

Ok ppl, smuch as I hatit! I got to extricate myseff from this here sicheeation,cuzz I got isssues, sotaspeak!

Take care all!  (ANd you know who you are!)
Robert J
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: June 23, 2005, 04:04:52 AM »

ARUBA satellite imagery ONLINE for overview purposes.
Interactive; zoom out, zoom in, drag, or recenter.

http://nataleeholloway.tripod.com/

Joran, Satish, & Deepak = PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN !!!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: June 23, 2005, 04:06:04 AM »

Ok ppl, smuch as I hatit! I got to extricate myseff from this here sicheeation,cuzz I got isssues, sotaspeak!

Take care all!  (ANd you know who you are!)

Nite Mike!!!!!!!!!!!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: June 23, 2005, 04:06:50 AM »

soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

When I hear about that band etc., I think about Amy Bradley.  Remem heer folks said they had encounter with freaky band member?

I brought that up today Mike..the room went searching. They got the contact info for teh SBF, called them and got the security companys number... someone called there too I think.

yeah that was when rob responded to my consistently thinking about security guards/or security-looking guys on the HI video that night....then all of a sudden it was Robs idea all day(then i was without electricity all day)...whatever - but another feeling that i have is based on my experience working events like these(which is extensive).....anytime there is a hip hop related show like this, there are always ALOT of entourage, and then a bunch more people who are not even entourage and just like hanger-on types.......and they are all about getting really f'ed up and sex.....plenty of low lifes if you know what i mean - the types that i would not be surprised by ANYTHING from them --- unfortunate but true

Plus, internatinal soil.. not much you can do to an american commiting a crime against an american. I seriously think a lot og girls don't report those things.

EXACTLY - now imagine how many people were in the area for the concert series - - all over the beaches hanging out all night long i am sure.....see a young,good-loking, blonde totally wrecked out of her mind---have a hotel room steps away, possibly even a different hotel(radisson, marriot, aruba grand, wyndham, hyatt, HI, and playa linda resort are all within walking distance of each other and the concert)

Tons for sure!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: June 23, 2005, 04:08:02 AM »

Only thing is , why wouldn't Urine just say "I left her at the beach" and help them try to find her.  To this I gotta say THE PLOT THICKENS!  He'd hafta be deliverin her to someone, therefore in on it and needin to lie!  NOw dasit!
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: June 23, 2005, 04:08:57 AM »

Only thing is , why wouldn't Urine just say "I left her at the beach" and help them try to find her.  To this I gotta say THE PLOT THICKENS!  He'd hafta be deliverin her to someone, therefore in on it and needin to lie!  NOw dasit!

that is exactly what he is saying mike!!!!

think positive
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: June 23, 2005, 04:09:13 AM »

Okay all I have a date with the sandman! lol

You all have a wonderful day! ((((((Hugs))))))

I enjoy speaking with all of you!
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: June 23, 2005, 04:12:48 AM »

Okay all I have a date with the sandman! lol

You all have a wonderful day! ((((((Hugs))))))

I enjoy speaking with all of you!

Since CaliGirl is two time zones behind me, I think that should be my cue.

G'night, my homies.  I'm Audi!!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1213 on: June 23, 2005, 04:14:05 AM »

that is exactly what he is saying mike!!!!
Oh well shut my mouth!

But why not from the start?  Tooweary!  If abducton plot Urine was in on it!  Thats all that makes sence, sotaspeak

Bye yall!
MiamiMe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1214 on: June 23, 2005, 04:25:36 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Who needs air conditioning when you have windmills outside each window?

West Indian people hardly even use air condition so it's not a big deal to them.

I believe the father was mute b/c he was either told not to talk about the case and ORRRRRRRR he's just stressed out and overwhelmed. He looks like he's very quiet and a shy individual...I felt sorry for the mother....
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: June 23, 2005, 04:27:09 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Would you folks give your opinions of how you feel that Arubans are doing on this case

I will be really obnoxious and quote what I posted this morning on this topic.

It is my impression that the people of Aruba have bent over backwards to be culturally sensitive, but I also think, as a public relations gesture, that the Aruba Polis should hold a American-style joint press conference with the FBI, meaning a dozen or so officials with impressive-sounding titles, and each one should make a statement to the effect that they are doing everything possible to find Natalee and thank the various other agencies, introduce the next guy, who makes a similar statement, thanks some other people, thanks the next guy, and so on down the line, FBI included. Then they should announce that they will take questions from the media and to 99% of the questions acknowledge that everyone is eager to learn all they can, and thank the public for their understanding that they cannot comment on that particular issue at this time.

This is what Americans are used to, I mean no disrespect, but I think that such an event would go a long way toward calming some of the upset feelings on the part of many. There is an old saying, that it is not so much what you say as how you say it, and Americans have refined the art of saying " the sky does indeed appear to be blue to some very knowledgeable people, but I cannot comment further on these reports at this time" into an art form.

Just to clarify that "cultural thing." In the United States, we have spokesmen who are actively involved in the investigation, and from time to time they will give a manly "No comment," if a question cannot be answered. Nevertheless, they are authoritative and can answer many procedural questions with authority and with clarity.

On the other hand, what we see in Aruba is a parade of different spokespersons -- none of whom is involved in the investigation -- making wild claims that "everything that could be done has been done from the beginning of this case," when actually they know nothing at all about the case. And then when they are faced with question which COULD be answered, even under Dutch law, they say, "I do not have access to that information," or "I have no contact with the investigators on this case."

And it leads an American (or any other person who isn't brain dead) to ask how they know that everything is being done or has been done that could have been done, if they don't know sh*t about the case?

Hey, even us dumb hillbillies can ask logical questions.

And nothing that I have seen has changed my opinion that this case would have been going nowhere, had Beth and Jug Twitty not LED THE POLICE TO THE DOOR of the prime suspects.

It is good to see that the Twitties the the Holloways are now getting cooperation, but that doesn't change the fact that 11 DAYS went by, when the prime suspects were turned loose and allowed to pow wow on their stories. The fact that those stories are now reportedly falling apart does not excuse the degradation or utter loss of valuable forensic evidence in the case.

So, it ain't just a "cultural thing."
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: June 23, 2005, 04:34:51 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
The dad's English is not very good at all.  Part of the problem might be language.

exactly, K

That would make this judge-to-be about the only person on the island who has trouble with english.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1217 on: June 23, 2005, 04:45:33 AM »

could it also be that being a judge in training he is more careful of his language and mindful that what he thinks he's saying and what he says may not come out as intended.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1218 on: June 23, 2005, 04:45:53 AM »

All Nat's dad is saying makes very good sense, from logic and human psych, first impression etc.  Why was Popa soooo defencive straight out of the gate, nnless he knew Urine was bad. ("dont say anything!")

Jug Twitty said that he arrived at the van der Sloot home at 3 am. His father said that he was at the casino. They went to the casino. No Joran. 45 minutes later, they returned to the van der Sloot home and all 3 suspects were there.

Anybody want to speculate that they were there all along, having a pow wow, and getting their stories straight?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: June 23, 2005, 05:19:33 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I think that it was reported that a small number of FBI agents accompanied Natalee's mother to Aruba.

It is interesting that none of them advised the family against the late night trip to the VDS house.

I would have thought that they would not wish to have anything happen that could compromise any investigation.

But then, I am speculating. Maybe they did advise them against it, and the family decided to go anyway.

Compromise the INVESTIGATION? There wasn't an investigation, at that point. That was the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.