March 29, 2024, 09:37:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400732 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: June 23, 2005, 08:20:42 AM »

morning....anyone listening to aruba radio???
95.1 DAG??  Y peopl;e calling in....sounds pissed but my pap isn't real good..

peace to all
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:37 AM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Love wading throught ebonics chit-chat to find info.
Isn't there an empty chit-chat forum somewhere?
Every morning "My cizzoffe is cizzold" bullchit.
Thanks for killing a good forum.
Feel free to holler 'troll'...cackling hens.

No -- How about a$$ wipe!!  And just what intelligent babbling did you have to add to the conversation!!
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: June 23, 2005, 08:22:40 AM »

I apologize to the rest of the room -- hate rude people!
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: June 23, 2005, 08:23:15 AM »

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_38.html

Look, a forum with information.
Maybe some here should look and learn.
This garbage all day tires me out.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: June 23, 2005, 08:23:45 AM »

Quote from: "dandylion"

i dont think there are too many to take offense...and it wasn't rude, IMHFO!

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1245 on: June 23, 2005, 08:24:50 AM »

Professor, I don't mean to imply that a US-style press conference would be perceived positively by *all* Americans. Obviously, there are some people in every country who will find fault with anything any other country does, and the US is no exception But, as you point out, there is a difference in style regarding statements by spokespeople, etc, and even though an ongoing investigation might preclude definitive answers to some questions, the format and manner in which the "can't comment" is presented would, in my opinion, be more culturally accessible and accessible to many.

Compromise the INVESTIGATION? There wasn't an investigation, at that point. That was the problem.

Well, although very little is known about the nature of the special circumstances of this case, we can hope that all US personnel deployed share our desire for Natalee to be returned to her family. It would be obvious that at some point, barring Natalee's immediate appearance alive and unharmed, there would be an investigation. The Americans were understandably in a highly emotionally charged state. I would think that US law enforcement operatives would not wish anyone to let those emotions cloud judgment during a critical time period like this. Although Natalee had not been missing long enough for the Aruban authorities to consider her legally a missing person, the (the US law enforcement personnel) would not be bound by this, and the trail was still warm.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: June 23, 2005, 08:27:13 AM »

Good Morning.
What I think we should concentrate on this morning is the Twitty Holloway statement that up to 9 others are implicated - that sounds absolutely incredible to moi.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: June 23, 2005, 08:27:48 AM »

No need to apologize....you werent the rude one

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: June 23, 2005, 08:30:29 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

No need to apologize....you werent the rude one

Yeah, I'm the rude one.
The one who is here to pool info about a missing girl.
Not the idiots who waste bandwidth with BS and socializing.
Good call, jagbag.
This forum is now 90% crap and 10% info.
Be proud.

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1249 on: June 23, 2005, 08:31:34 AM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
I was prepared to hate JVDS and the brothers. When they were taken into custody, I, like many others, was of the opinion that they were the last seen with NH so they must have something to do with her disappearance. I looked at all the pictures and web pages about them. My thoughts were that they were a bunch of little smart ass punks with their gang signs and partying. I still think they're little smart ass punks that wanted to look cool..perhaps had their own little "gang" thing going on, but I also think they're kids caught in a situation that is way beyond their understanding.

I'm no longer positive they're guilty of more than being stupid kids. They've lied, yes..many times. I haven't seen many kids in that age group that won't lie especially when they're trying to cover their asses. I don't mean covering their asses in the abduction/rape/whatever of NH. I mean sneaking out of the house without parents knowledge.

I can picture JVDS leaving her on the beach. He goes there with her, has a quick "hook up". She passes out and now he's in a spot. He has school in the morning..from what I understand, final exams. If he goes for help, he's busted for sneaking out. If he stays there with her, he's facing the possibility of missing school and again busted for sneaking out. I don't imagine it ever entered his mind that she could be in distress or in danger if he left her there. He probably thought she'd wake up with a hangover and be pissed but was leaving the next morning so it wouldn't really matter. Being a stupid kid and making a bad choice, he left her there..went home, got up and went to school.

I don't know what happened to NH and yes I've followed it closely. I know all the theories and speculations but  in my heart, I can't believe those boys are guilty of more than making stupid decisions that kids of that age make. They're young, they're not hardened criminals that can plan and execute a perfect crime. They're under much pressure and stress, I feel they would've cracked and confessed by now. I think they keep lying now because they've realized that this is going to destroy their lives and its gone so far that nobody is going to believe they really did have nothing to do with her disappearance.

Texas:  This is the most dispassionate and objective post I have seen on possible scenarios involving Joran.  It just does not make sense that he would harm Natalee.  So what happended after he left?  He may be responsible for what ensued but he probably is not guilty of the crimes he is supected of (murder, manslaughter, kidnapping)?   Is he a sociopath?, could be, is he a killer?, probably not.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: June 23, 2005, 08:32:51 AM »

I was prepared to hate JVDS and the brothers. When they were taken into custody, I, like many others, was of the opinion that they were the last seen with NH so they must have something to do with her disappearance. I looked at all the pictures and web pages about them. My thoughts were that they were a bunch of little smart ass punks with their gang signs and partying. I still think they're little smart ass punks that wanted to look cool..perhaps had their own little "gang" thing going on, but I also think they're kids caught in a situation that is way beyond their understanding.

I'm no longer positive they're guilty of more than being stupid kids. They've lied, yes..many times. I haven't seen many kids in that age group that won't lie especially when they're trying to cover their asses. I don't mean covering their asses in the abduction/rape/whatever of NH. I mean sneaking out of the house without parents knowledge.

I can picture JVDS leaving her on the beach. He goes there with her, has a quick "hook up". She passes out and now he's in a spot. He has school in the morning..from what I understand, final exams. If he goes for help, he's busted for sneaking out. If he stays there with her, he's facing the possibility of missing school and again busted for sneaking out. I don't imagine it ever entered his mind that she could be in distress or in danger if he left her there. He probably thought she'd wake up with a hangover and be pissed but was leaving the next morning so it wouldn't really matter. Being a stupid kid and making a bad choice, he left her there..went home, got up and went to school.

I don't know what happened to NH and yes I've followed it closely. I know all the theories and speculations but  in my heart, I can't believe those boys are guilty of more than making stupid decisions that kids of that age make. They're young, they're not hardened criminals that can plan and execute a perfect crime. They're under much pressure and stress, I feel they would've cracked and confessed by now. I think they keep lying now because they've realized that this is going to destroy their lives and its gone so far that nobody is going to believe they really did have nothing to do with her disappearance.

Fantastic post.
Thank you.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: June 23, 2005, 08:33:26 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Good Morning.
What I think we should concentrate on this morning is the Twitty Holloway statement that up to 9 others are implicated - that sounds absolutely incredible to moi.

that is interesting....but 9 others starting where in this case sandy....and if u know are any of theses people still alive???

peace to all
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: June 23, 2005, 08:35:31 AM »

Hey all, thought Id pop in and say good morning. Trying to catch up after having to leave the board yesterday (for the real world). I did watch the fox news greta show and hannity though.
I see someone is talking about NPD (narcisstic personality disorder). I thought I would post a couple of links on the disorder if you dont mind. My ex who kidnapped my son was diagnosed with this disorder while we were married. It only effects less then 10% of the known population however I was also told many go undiagnosed. Most of those diagnosed are men, and the onset is generally during teen yrs or early adulthood. It is usually pretty hard to spot someone with the disorder as they tend to blend into society quite well. The fact they do not "feel" emotions the same way we do, and are pretty smart, and able to cover that emotional problem up makes it hard to tell who has it. I could really go on and on about the disorder since I have made myself aware of the ins and outs of dealing with someone with the disorder.
http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

Ok well I hope I can keep up today but doubt I will. I have real life stuff again today

Let me guess. The description I gave above fits your ex to a tee. Correct?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: June 23, 2005, 08:36:14 AM »

Fantastic post.
Thank you.

great post..../still I do not believe they went to hotel or beach...
if joran had a private apt on the way, i think he'd go there first.
there are security gaurds patrolling beaches late night that would have seen something if they were on the beach that night.

peace to all
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: June 23, 2005, 08:36:22 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Good Morning.

that is interesting....but 9 others starting where in this case sandy....and if u know are any of theses people still alive???

I think his statement was that up to 9 others will be brought in for questioning.  So, presumably all 9 are alive. Smile
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1255 on: June 23, 2005, 08:36:35 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Hey all, thought Id pop in and say good morning. Trying to catch up after having to leave the board yesterday (for the real world). I did watch the fox news greta show and hannity though.
I see someone is talking about NPD (narcisstic personality disorder). I thought I would post a couple of links on the disorder if you dont mind. My ex who kidnapped my son was diagnosed with this disorder while we were married. It only effects less then 10% of the known population however I was also told many go undiagnosed. Most of those diagnosed are men, and the onset is generally during teen yrs or early adulthood. It is usually pretty hard to spot someone with the disorder as they tend to blend into society quite well. The fact they do not "feel" emotions the same way we do, and are pretty smart, and able to cover that emotional problem up makes it hard to tell who has it. I could really go on and on about the disorder since I have made myself aware of the ins and outs of dealing with someone with the disorder.
http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

Ok well I hope I can keep up today but doubt I will. I have real life stuff again today

Let me guess. The description I gave above fits your ex to a tee. Correct?

Actually no. But I think that with personality disorders that usually there is more to them then just the one that is diagnosed if that makes any sense. And trying to fit any one person into a box of diagnosis doesnt always help.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: June 23, 2005, 08:36:37 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Good Morning.

I have no idea who the others are or where they fit into the picture but I understand Beth and /or Jug Twitty have suggested there are several others who have some involvement or are in possession of pertinent info.
UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1257 on: June 23, 2005, 08:37:24 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

Texas:  This is the most dispassionate and objective post I have seen on possible scenarios involving Joran.  It just does not make sense that he would harm Natalee.  So what happended after he left?  He may be responsible for what ensued but he probably is not guilty of the crimes he is supected of (murder, manslaughter, kidnapping)?   Is he a sociopath?, could be, is he a killer?, probably not.

I agree.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1258 on: June 23, 2005, 08:39:02 AM »

I mean sneaking out of the house without parents knowledge.

He has school in the morning..from what I understand, final exams. If he goes for help, he's busted for sneaking out.

I was with you until these 2 points:  Why do you think he had "sneaked out of the house"?  When Beth H. got there, Joran's dad said his son was in the casino.  Based on what little we know about Joran's lifestyle, I doubt he has worried about being busted for anything since he was about 12, if then.

Also, I had asked eons ago about the final exams...and was told his finals were NOT the next morning, but the following day.  I have never researched that to be sure, but the statement was not corrected by anyone else in the forum.

Something I've never seen anyone discuss though is the fact that Deepak's younger brother, Satish, did NOT attend classes the following day.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1259 on: June 23, 2005, 08:39:44 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
soul beach concert attendees,crew,entourage,etc..... like 3 things: music, drugs, and sex.....actually add a 4th (young blonde white girls)

When I hear about that band etc., I think about Amy Bradley.  Remem heer folks said they had encounter with freaky band member?

I brought that up today Mike..the room went searching. They got the contact info for teh SBF, called them and got the security companys number... someone called there too I think.

yeah that was when rob responded to my consistently thinking about security guards/or security-looking guys on the HI video that night....then all of a sudden it was Robs idea all day(then i was without electricity all day)...whatever - but another feeling that i have is based on my experience working events like these(which is extensive).....anytime there is a hip hop related show like this, there are always ALOT of entourage, and then a bunch more people who are not even entourage and just like hanger-on types.......and they are all about getting really f'ed up and sex.....plenty of low lifes if you know what i mean - the types that i would not be surprised by ANYTHING from them --- unfortunate but true

Yeah, I have to agree I have seen what goes on at those... you are right.

Plus, internatinal soil.. not much you can do to an american commiting a crime against an american. I seriously think a lot og girls don't report those things.

I have a friend (different situation) who did not report hers.

EXACTLY - now imagine how many people were in the area for the concert series - - all over the beaches hanging out all night long i am sure.....see a young,good-loking, blonde totally wrecked out of her mind---have a hotel room steps away, possibly even a different hotel(radisson, marriot, aruba grand, wyndham, hyatt, HI, and playa linda resort are all within walking distance of each other and the concert)

And something I brought up several days ago but no one addressed .... all these people connected with the beach concert, did some of them go to Aruba by boat, maybe from neighboring islands?  Seems it would make it easy to transport a person off the island or an easy way to ditch a body.

But bottom line is, unless someone witnessed an attack or a person being carried away or some other forensic evidence, how could you possibly investigate every person that was on that island?  I mean any number of people "could" have been the perp .... concert people, tourists, beach bum, local .... without some witness the possibilities are staggering.

I keep going back to the witness who saw 2 people dragging a girl away or something similar on one of those beaches .... where is that "witness"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.