March 28, 2024, 05:36:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400576 times)
Just Wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: June 23, 2005, 08:41:53 AM »

Did not everyone go to the Soul Fest.
It seemed like the place to be.
Big names from the States.
It is odd PVDS said he picked JVDS up at 11PM at the McDonald's.
That is the time the concert ended.
That is the time the MB students say they got to C&C.

Was Natalee with JVDS at the concert?
What is this timeline?
dandylion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1261 on: June 23, 2005, 08:42:41 AM »

When did we hear about "a witness seing 2 people dragging a girl away"?  Is this a rumor or reported on the news?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1262 on: June 23, 2005, 08:43:36 AM »

fyi  if the only basis of the armchair remote narcissism psychonalisis is the hair plug let it be known this question was collectively parsed overnight by monkey brain power including in depth photo analysis and it was the general consensus that there are no hair plugs.  hair plug poster invoked father's baldness as further proof that the kid inherited baldness from dad but this trait is inherited through the female so that did not wash.  Appearance was attributed to jelled spiked hair combed forward.   in one picture of Joran and his friends they all had the same hairdo and it is unlikely that they are all premature implantees.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: June 23, 2005, 08:43:47 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "sandy"
Good Morning.
What I think we should concentrate on this morning is the Twitty Holloway statement that up to 9 others are implicated - that sounds absolutely incredible to moi.

that is interesting....but 9 others starting where in this case sandy....and if u know are any of theses people still alive???

I think his statement was that up to 9 others will be brought in for questioning.  So, presumably all 9 are alive. Smile

wierd...i posted a dream along time ago that 7-9 heads would roll on this one....before RENEE partial decapitation...  remember the BTK killer???  everybodys friend but in truth a twisted killer w/long history of such???  Last night i had a dream someone like this was currentlty related to keeping Natalee hidden....
I also dream I got a great deal on a new set of silverware....

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: June 23, 2005, 08:43:52 AM »

I keep going back to the witness who saw 2 people dragging a girl away or something similar on one of those beaches .... where is that "witness"?

Interesting that we have heard no follow-up on whether Sergio Gomez is still missing, nor the reports of a second missing man, both reported within 48 hours of Renee van H being found in a cemetery dead from a Colombian necktie.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 23, 2005, 08:45:09 AM »

Quote from: "dandylion"
When did we hear about "a witness seing 2 people dragging a girl away"?  Is this a rumor or reported on the news?

I never heard this...and who would witneess that and not come out on it til now???

peace to all
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1266 on: June 23, 2005, 08:46:14 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Professor"
Hey all, thought Id pop in and say good morning. Trying to catch up after having to leave the board yesterday (for the real world). I did watch the fox news greta show and hannity though.
I see someone is talking about NPD (narcisstic personality disorder). I thought I would post a couple of links on the disorder if you dont mind. My ex who kidnapped my son was diagnosed with this disorder while we were married. It only effects less then 10% of the known population however I was also told many go undiagnosed. Most of those diagnosed are men, and the onset is generally during teen yrs or early adulthood. It is usually pretty hard to spot someone with the disorder as they tend to blend into society quite well. The fact they do not "feel" emotions the same way we do, and are pretty smart, and able to cover that emotional problem up makes it hard to tell who has it. I could really go on and on about the disorder since I have made myself aware of the ins and outs of dealing with someone with the disorder.
http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

Ok well I hope I can keep up today but doubt I will. I have real life stuff again today

Let me guess. The description I gave above fits your ex to a tee. Correct?

Actually no. But I think that with personality disorders that usually there is more to them then just the one that is diagnosed if that makes any sense. And trying to fit any one person into a box of diagnosis doesnt always help.

Well, according to my sources, most narcissists are straight-out-of-the-box narcissists, and I believe that Joran could be one of them. A comment that his mother made in her interview troubled me. She said that, if Natalee were found alive she would "kick her butt for all the trouble she has caused [the van der Sloot family.]" This commenty was repeated by a number of posts overnight. This would be the classic response of a narcissistic mother, except that she would be more careful not to say it in public.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: June 23, 2005, 08:47:04 AM »

Quote from: "JessesMomEXACTLY - now imagine how many people were in the area for the concert series - - all over the beaches hanging out all night long i am sure.....see a young,good-loking, blonde totally wrecked out of her mind---have a hotel room steps away, possibly even a different hotel(radisson, marriot, aruba grand, wyndham, hyatt, HI, and playa linda resort are all within walking distance of each other and the concert)

I keep going back to the witness who saw 2 people dragging a girl away or something similar on one of those beaches .... where is that "witness"?[/quote

I think the boys were out with Natalee....and other guys somehow got involved.  Maybe they took her (unconscious??) away from the 3...and the 3 weren't tough enough to fight for her.  (They probably had their own reasons for the fear - drug dealers, local nut cases, crazies from the concert/festival with guns or weapons, who knows.)  

I can't stop thinking about the statement:  Something bad happened.  To me, that means only a couple of things:  The above scenario, or accidental death due to an overdose.  There's probably others...  That sentence just doesn't fit with the 3 killing her intentionally.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: June 23, 2005, 08:48:06 AM »

TWO RELEVANT RUMORS ARE NOT CONFIRMED

-A SCUFFLE ON THE MARIOTT BEACH WITH A HYSTERICAL WOMAN

-A CAR TAKING A HYSTERICAL WOMAN FROM IN FRONT OF HI (GUY REPORTED IT WAS BLOWN OFF)  WAS THE GUY STEVE?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: June 23, 2005, 08:48:45 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
I also dream I got a great deal on a new set of silverware....

Sheesh....at least you didn't say you got a great deal on your car insurance, but this was almost as bad.  LOL
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: June 23, 2005, 08:48:54 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "JessesMomEXACTLY - now imagine how many people were in the area for the concert series - - all over the beaches hanging out all night long i am sure.....see a young,good-loking, blonde totally wrecked out of her mind---have a hotel room steps away, possibly even a different hotel(radisson, marriot, aruba grand, wyndham, hyatt, HI, and playa linda resort are all within walking distance of each other and the concert)

I keep going back to the witness who saw 2 people dragging a girl away or something similar on one of those beaches .... where is that "witness"?[/quote

I think the boys were out with Natalee....and other guys somehow got involved.  Maybe they took her (unconscious??) away from the 3...and the 3 weren't tough enough to fight for her.  (They probably had their own reasons for the fear - drug dealers, local nut cases, crazies from the concert/festival with guns or weapons, who knows.)  

I can't stop thinking about the statement:  Something bad happened.  To me, that means only a couple of things:  The above scenario, or accidental death due to an overdose.  There's probably others...  That sentence just doesn't fit with the 3 killing her intentionally.

so maybe it is another 1/2 truth from joran...2 people did perhaps drag her away but not from the beach???

peace to all
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: June 23, 2005, 08:49:47 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

TWO RELEVANT RUMORS ARE NOT CONFIRMED

-A SCUFFLE ON THE MARIOTT BEACH WITH A HYSTERICAL WOMAN

-A CAR TAKING A HYSTERICAL WOMAN FROM IN FRONT OF HI (GUY REPORTED IT WAS BLOWN OFF)  WAS THE GUY STEVE?

I have been in here on and off for 2 weeks and this second statment I was never aware of unless it is an extension or rewrite of the first.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: June 23, 2005, 08:50:22 AM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
I apologize to the rest of the room -- hate rude people!

No need to apologize....you werent the rude one

Yeah, I'm the rude one.
The one who is here to pool info about a missing girl.
Not the idiots who waste bandwidth with BS and socializing.
Good call, jagbag.
This forum is now 90% crap and 10% info.
Be proud.

what do you think of my new theory?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: June 23, 2005, 08:51:34 AM »

Morning to everyone--off to catch up now on all the posts--but from skimming--not seeing anything new.  Sad

Did watch last half of Greta last night-I didn't get to see the Mom & Dad VDS interview...and checked a couple posts then--anything interesting get posted last night or this morning?

Jennifer
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: June 23, 2005, 08:51:48 AM »

LAST NIGHT MONKEY POWER LEARNED THAT THERE WERE SPECIAL IMPORTED SECURITY GUARDS FOR THE CONCERT AND THEY STAYED AT THE HI, AND THEY WORE BLACK UNIFORMS WITH A BIG SECURITY ON THEM.  THEY LEFT THE NEXT DAY WITH THE TOURING ARTISTS AND THEIR COSTUMES AND EQUIPMENT SO MAY NOT HAVE BEEN QUESTIONED.
UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1275 on: June 23, 2005, 08:52:14 AM »

Hey all, thought Id pop in and say good morning. Trying to catch up after having to leave the board yesterday (for the real world). I did watch the fox news greta show and hannity though.
I see someone is talking about NPD (narcisstic personality disorder). I thought I would post a couple of links on the disorder if you dont mind. My ex who kidnapped my son was diagnosed with this disorder while we were married. It only effects less then 10% of the known population however I was also told many go undiagnosed. Most of those diagnosed are men, and the onset is generally during teen yrs or early adulthood. It is usually pretty hard to spot someone with the disorder as they tend to blend into society quite well. The fact they do not "feel" emotions the same way we do, and are pretty smart, and able to cover that emotional problem up makes it hard to tell who has it. I could really go on and on about the disorder since I have made myself aware of the ins and outs of dealing with someone with the disorder.
http://samvak.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html

Ok well I hope I can keep up today but doubt I will. I have real life stuff again today

Let me guess. The description I gave above fits your ex to a tee. Correct?

Actually no. But I think that with personality disorders that usually there is more to them then just the one that is diagnosed if that makes any sense. And trying to fit any one person into a box of diagnosis doesnt always help.

Well, according to my sources, most narcissists are straight-out-of-the-box narcissists, and I believe that Joran could be one of them. A comment that his mother made in her interview troubled me. She said that, if Natalee were found alive she would "kick her butt for all the trouble she has caused [the van der Sloot family.]" This commenty was repeated by a number of posts overnight. This would be the classic response of a narcissistic mother, except that she would be more careful not to say it in public.

My understanding was that Joran was saying that at school.  The mom was repeating what Joran had said and that the parents had to tell him to stop running his mouth.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: June 23, 2005, 08:52:23 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Yeah, I'm the rude one.
Good call, jagbag.
Be proud.

You will have to post a link to it.
With CaliBlah and TTown and others filling every gap with babble, finding info here is a 'needle in the haystack' ordeal.
The intelligent posters are drown out by the lonely hearts club.
Thanks.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: June 23, 2005, 08:53:10 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
fyi  if the only basis of the armchair remote narcissism psychonalisis is the hair plug let it be known this question was collectively parsed overnight by monkey brain power including in depth photo analysis and it was the general consensus that there are no hair plugs.  hair plug poster invoked father's baldness as further proof that the kid inherited baldness from dad but this trait is inherited through the female so that did not wash.  Appearance was attributed to jelled spiked hair combed forward.   in one picture of Joran and his friends they all had the same hairdo and it is unlikely that they are all premature implantees.

he actually does nt look to be losing his hair, he just has jell in it and makes it look that way...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: June 23, 2005, 08:53:41 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Yeah, I'm the rude one.
Good call, jagbag.
Be proud.

ROB----
PLEASE TELL???? I missed much yesterday trying to keep day job! Exclamation

peace to all
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: June 23, 2005, 08:54:22 AM »

I've not seen a news article about it ... just a rumor that I read on here, something about a witness seeing 2 people accosting a women .... I'm not sure it said dragging, sorry.   I did a search but can't find the original post.

Anyway, from what I remember, this witness reported the incident but no one paid attention to it.  Just another baseless rumor possibly, but it still sticks in my mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.