March 29, 2024, 12:56:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400629 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 23, 2005, 09:48:47 AM »

Quote from: "Enola Gay"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Rob - Aren't you going to Aruba this weekend?

Also, what about the security shirt found on the beach?  Do you remember what color that was?  Any followup ever happen with that?

It was reported that shirt was white
we found many diff kinds of shirts, some like t shirt some like cops wear some blue, some black, some white, some charcoal.. they dont look like they run a tight ship.. they may have diff shirts for diff duties...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1381 on: June 23, 2005, 09:49:23 AM »

I believe JVDS fits the profile of a narcissist. Here is the profile, again. You make your own call. If you are not interested, then just skip this post. But I believe it might make a lot his his actions, and the actions of his family, more understandable.

A narcissist is usually the life of the party. He/she makes superficial friendships easily, and is skillful at manipulating other people to get what he/she wants. He/she lives behind a mask, and can be charming and even charismatic, when he/she chooses to be. He/she is vain and extremely careful about personal grooming and cleanliness. Narcissists are normally above average in intelligence. They tend to be outstanding students, and excel in many areas, such as athletics and business. The narcissist bends the rules. He/she knows the difference between right and wrong, but does not care, as long as he/she is not caught. He/she is skillful at not getting caught. He/she can be quite ruthless, but only when no one is looking. He/she sees other people almost as inanimate objects, to be manipulated. Narcissists are upwardly mobile, as a group, and seldom end up in therapy. It is usually the co-worker, spouse, or other family member who ends up in therapy. One of the reasons that the narcissist seldom ends up in therapy is because he/she is skillful at manipulating others, skillful at getting his/her own way, and because he/she not feel remorse for the pain inflicted on others. They don't go crazy. They drive other people crazy.

The narcissist normally comes from a narcissistic family. One telltale sign of a narcissistic family is one that is very permissive, and which feels that their son/daughter can do no wrong. Another telltale sign of a narcissistic family is a mother who collects a dossier on possible mates for her son/daughter, and finds that none of them are good enough.

Of course, the extreme form of narcissism is the sociopath. Psychologists used to call them psychopaths, but they now call them sociopaths, because there is no psychosis involved. These people are not “crazy,” in the clinical sense. They do not suffer delusions, and they are in complete control of their faculties. They are entirely "normal," except that they feel no remorse for the pain inflicted upon others.

By the way, not all sociopaths are violent, either.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: June 23, 2005, 09:49:34 AM »

Does any Aruban friend know if Rudi Cruz is running for office?

peace to all
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:35 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Professor"
fyi  if the only basis of the armchair remote narcissism psychonalisis is the hair plug let it be known this question was collectively parsed overnight by monkey brain power including in depth photo analysis and it was the general consensus that there are no hair plugs.  hair plug poster invoked father's baldness as further proof that the kid inherited baldness from dad but this trait is inherited through the female so that did not wash.  Appearance was attributed to jelled spiked hair combed forward.   in one picture of Joran and his friends they all had the same hairdo and it is unlikely that they are all premature implantees.

What about the rest of the profile? Sounds to me like it fits Joran to a tee.
And that could explain why his friends all say, Hey, he's a great guy. He couldn't do something like this. They said the same thing about Ted Bundy, as I recall.

I MYSELF POSITED JORAN'S SOCIOPATHIC CONDITION LAST NIGHT AFTER YOUR BEDTIME (AND MINE) IN THE CONTEXT OF JUG'S DESCRIPTION OF THEIR ENCOUNTER ON TUESDAY   AM,  JUG SAYS JOREN KEPT TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED WHILE HIS FATHER AND THE SURINAMER PRESENT (SATISH/DEEPAK?, THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE) WERE BEGGING HIM TO NOT SAY ANYMORE BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO SPEAK (REMEMBER JUG SAID THE COPS WERE MOSTLY IN CHARGE THOUGH VERY OUTNUMBERED BY ALABAMAN AMATEUR SLEUTHS "WE BASICALLY INTERROGATED HIM").   SO THIS MIGHT BE A SIGN OF SOCIOPATHIC CONDITION I.E. THINKING ONE CAN TALK ONE'S WAY OUT OF ANYTHING.   DO WE HAVE A PSYCOLOGICAL PROFILE FOR NATALEE THAT ALLOWS US TO DISCOUNT THE POSSIBILITY SHE RAN AWAY?   BOTTOM LINE, JORAN PROBABLY LIED ABOUT HI DROP OFF, BUT DOES THAT MAKE HIM A KILLER?   HE IS IN OVER HIS POSSIBLY SOCIOPATHIC HEAD.   AND SINCE HE IS A SOCIOPATH.  HE CAN'T HELP IT.  INSANITY DEFENCE ANYONE?

FAMILY history of lunacy/suicides????
 WHICH FAMILY?

NO SHIT!

peace to all
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:38 AM »

last time i saw him.... he was running to the club for men..... Laughing

+++

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 23, 2005, 09:50:51 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Okay, just stating my opinion here.  While I see the possibilities in the security guard theory, I personally don't subscribe to it.  I know it is possible and if that turns out to be the case, then I won't be shocked.  But I do believe that they have the right people in custody.  While we may not have "confirmation" that any of them have changed their stories, I remember the first story they told and how many have proven that to be untrue (security video, hotel security, Gretta and her tour of HI and the lobby, and Mickey John).  I personally found Mickey John to be believable.  I believe what he says about Deepak talking to him.  I believe him when he says the police made he and Deepak sign statements saying that they never knew each other before then and that Deepak apologized to him.  Now I have Joran's mother telling what her son told her and I believe her too.  So, I believe there are at least 2 lying people in jail.  No, lying does not make anyone a killer, but it does prove there is something to hide.  No, if she is dead it does not mean they "murdered" her, but they have covered up something here and they should come clean with whatever they know.  There are some questions surrounding PVDS that I feel should be answered.  Maybe he did not realize what he was helping his son with, but I believe he knows something more.  I don't look at these 3 boys and see cold-blooded murderers (very well could have been an accident and they are scared to death), but I do see that they are hiding something and it needs to be told.  Just my opinion.

DRAGONFLY>>>
then back to wwwiizzzz... he siad "look to the brothers..forget the dutch"
then we got confused on the brothers stories...and now perhaps step brother???  my brain needs an adjustment!!! and more coffee.

Mine too FOM.  In fact, I'm not sure if an adjustment would even help at this point.  My brain is fried by this one!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 23, 2005, 09:51:34 AM »

dammit.. hair club for men .. what the hell happened..

+++

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: June 23, 2005, 09:52:04 AM »

I JUST CANNOT WAIT FOR THE TEAM EQUOSEARCH to arrive and do whatever they need to do.  Let's just pray that they are allowed by all authorities to do and go wherever they need to without any red tape.

I HATE RED TAPE.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: June 23, 2005, 09:52:34 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

need more coffee...ps-how do i get the name come up bold on left when responding...i am almost at 800 and need 2 save fingers!

peace to all
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: June 23, 2005, 09:53:01 AM »

dammit.. hair club for men .. what the hell happened..

LOL! Laughing
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: June 23, 2005, 09:54:10 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "MissyRose"
also- all 3 said they had szex with her... Inquiutos posted ap press release of 6/5 statement from 3 last night....
INQUITOS is great food source of info!!! Laughing

Really?
Where was this posted? I didn't expect that at all.

Uhhhhhh....this is not confirmed.  Some last night were questioning the validity of the news report.

Nancy, are you really a journalist or is that another nancy drew, the one who had his picture up?  what was cited was the text of an early ap dispatch from aruba.  how can you say it was not confirmed?  it was up on ap in black and white.  whether it is true or not is another question but ap ran it and ap adheres to the highest journalistic standards.  do you dispute that?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1391 on: June 23, 2005, 09:54:32 AM »

need more coffee...ps-how do i get the name come up bold on left when responding...i am almost at 800 and need 2 save fingers!

Highlight it then click the Bold "B" button in the upper left corner. You can also choose the font color RED.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:18 AM »

How in the world can the investigation be stalled - when last nite the father said it was progressing, lots of others would be arrested and within a couple days all questions would be answered.

An where is the post that said all 3 had sex with her?
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:49 AM »

Is it true that the Arubans think the investigation is in a deadlock?

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
trikand_123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: June 23, 2005, 09:59:51 AM »

EQUUSEARCH is already there
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: June 23, 2005, 10:00:48 AM »

remember FOX Flash saying Nat was dead??? That was 100% Wrong.
http://thepoliticalteen.net/category/around-the-world/page/4/
This is the live  Clip of it..**hope the link works**
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: June 23, 2005, 10:01:40 AM »

fyi  if the only basis of the armchair remote narcissism psychonalisis is the hair plug let it be known this question was collectively parsed overnight by monkey brain power including in depth photo analysis and it was the general consensus that there are no hair plugs.  hair plug poster invoked father's baldness as further proof that the kid inherited baldness from dad but this trait is inherited through the female so that did not wash.  Appearance was attributed to jelled spiked hair combed forward.   in one picture of Joran and his friends they all had the same hairdo and it is unlikely that they are all premature implantees.

What about the rest of the profile? Sounds to me like it fits Joran to a tee.
And that could explain why his friends all say, Hey, he's a great guy. He couldn't do something like this. They said the same thing about Ted Bundy, as I recall.

I MYSELF POSITED JORAN'S SOCIOPATHIC CONDITION LAST NIGHT AFTER YOUR BEDTIME (AND MINE) IN THE CONTEXT OF JUG'S DESCRIPTION OF THEIR ENCOUNTER ON TUESDAY   AM,  JUG SAYS JOREN KEPT TRYING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED WHILE HIS FATHER AND THE SURINAMER PRESENT (SATISH/DEEPAK?, THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE) WERE BEGGING HIM TO NOT SAY ANYMORE BECAUSE HE WAS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO SPEAK (REMEMBER JUG SAID THE COPS WERE MOSTLY IN CHARGE THOUGH VERY OUTNUMBERED BY ALABAMAN AMATEUR SLEUTHS "WE BASICALLY INTERROGATED HIM").   SO THIS MIGHT BE A SIGN OF SOCIOPATHIC CONDITION I.E. THINKING ONE CAN TALK ONE'S WAY OUT OF ANYTHING.   DO WE HAVE A PSYCOLOGICAL PROFILE FOR NATALEE THAT ALLOWS US TO DISCOUNT THE POSSIBILITY SHE RAN AWAY?   BOTTOM LINE, JORAN PROBABLY LIED ABOUT HI DROP OFF, BUT DOES THAT MAKE HIM A KILLER?   HE IS IN OVER HIS POSSIBLY SOCIOPATHIC HEAD.   AND SINCE HE IS A SOCIOPATH.  HE CAN'T HELP IT.  INSANITY DEFENCE ANYONE?

FAMILY history of lunacy/suicides????

professor keep going.  there are lots of pieces on the clue board and this one who you have psychonalyzed.  what is your academic background?   mine is ma in googling.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: June 23, 2005, 10:01:41 AM »

I believe JVDS fits the profile of a narcissist. Here is the profile, again. You make your own call. If you are not interested, then just skip this post. But I believe it might make a lot his his actions, and the actions of his family, more understandable.

A narcissist is usually the life of the party. He/she makes superficial friendships easily, and is skillful at manipulating other people to get what he/she wants. He/she lives behind a mask, and can be charming and even charismatic, when he/she chooses to be. He/she is vain and extremely careful about personal grooming and cleanliness. Narcissists are normally above average in intelligence. They tend to be outstanding students, and excel in many areas, such as athletics and business. The narcissist bends the rules. He/she knows the difference between right and wrong, but does not care, as long as he/she is not caught. He/she is skillful at not getting caught. He/she can be quite ruthless, but only when no one is looking. He/she sees other people almost as inanimate objects, to be manipulated. Narcissists are upwardly mobile, as a group, and seldom end up in therapy. It is usually the co-worker, spouse, or other family member who ends up in therapy. One of the reasons that the narcissist seldom ends up in therapy is because he/she is skillful at manipulating others, skillful at getting his/her own way, and because he/she not feel remorse for the pain inflicted on others. They don't go crazy. They drive other people crazy.

The narcissist normally comes from a narcissistic family. One telltale sign of a narcissistic family is one that is very permissive, and which feels that their son/daughter can do no wrong. Another telltale sign of a narcissistic family is a mother who collects a dossier on possible mates for her son/daughter, and finds that none of them are good enough.

Of course, the extreme form of narcissism is the sociopath. Psychologists used to call them psychopaths, but they now call them sociopaths, because there is no psychosis involved. These people are not “crazy,” in the clinical sense. They do not suffer delusions, and they are in complete control of their faculties. They are entirely "normal," except that they feel no remorse for the pain inflicted upon others.

By the way, not all sociopaths are violent, either.

Sounds a lot like Scott Peterson also
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: June 23, 2005, 10:02:20 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Is it true that the Arubans think the investigation is in a deadlock?

yes AND WHAT OF THE BROTHERS/??

chloe>>>> THANKS SO MUCH
BUT "HIGHLIGHT" WHAT?
i am so bad Rolling Eyes  on puter.....

peace to all
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: June 23, 2005, 10:02:37 AM »

also- all 3 said they had szex with her... Inquiutos posted ap press release of 6/5 statement from 3 last night....
INQUITOS is great food source of info!!! Laughing

nowhere on that page is AP credited as either the source or partial source of that article. most unusual

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.