March 28, 2024, 02:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400459 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: June 23, 2005, 10:29:32 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Nancy Drew wrote: While we're not sure that describes Joran's family, it's very possible.

My response: I will go one step further and say challenge you to find ONE instance in which EITHER Joran OR his family deviates from this profile.

I really don't know enough about the parents or Joran to give an opinion. AND, I am not a trained mental health professional able to pass out diagnoses.

As I said, it's very interesting, and seems very possible.  However, given we really don't have a full profile, except media reports, I would never say this is for sure.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1441 on: June 23, 2005, 10:29:39 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
mbhs05 - good morning

Hey!

Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1442 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:04 AM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Definetely impossible.

The beautiful children of beautiful and wealthy parents in a beautiful area of beautiful AL never binge drink?
I wholeheartedly disagree, regardless of how attractive you and your friends feel that you are.
I have 'been there', and know what goes on.
Stop the 'holier than thou' garbage and lend a hand with some useful info, if you don't mind.
Carry on.
PLEASE don't start in on her. I serioulsy doubt they would allow her to drink too much and die.
She wasn't even there if my memory serves me right. I say take a chill pill...... Wink
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:29 AM »

Damn, I did forget. But you're really more of an asshole...I love people that think they know things and don't...and are rude to the people who DO.

Your information has been SO HELPFUL thus far.
I really hope you don't get scared off.
We may miss you telling us how wonderful and beautiful the people of MB are.
Couldn't have that.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
Just Wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:34 AM »

This is form Post Number 7 on scaredmonkeys dated June 10th.
Maybe that is why they *69 at ESSC.
They are already in touch with the authoriteis.

NativeLingo Says:

June 10th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
Just heard on the news…..they are now also looking at the security guards that worked for the promoters of the SOUL BEACH FESTIVAL….
These guards also stayed at the holiday inn….
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:39 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "Chaumes"
There are two things I've heard scant mention of but have heard nothing more and cannot find the source.

1.  Natalie was at Van der Sloot home some time that night.
2.  She went swimming (where/with whom?) that night.

Can anyone provide the context/source for these?

Thank you.

Both come from Gretta Van Sustrens show if I'm not mistaken.

The thing about beth thinking that Natalee being at the house at 3:00 was mentioned the day before last I think, but we haven't heard anything more about it.

we all heard it...nothing more was ever said...

The swimming thing was mentioned last night on Gretta Van Sustren. I think jug made some comment about it, can't remember exactly what it was though.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:44 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "iquitos"
nancy drew is going way revisionist on us today.  an ap dispatch is one run on the ap wire.  this one ran on the ap wire.  it was published in am aruba.  i saw it here and in various newspaperes and on the ap site.  it is a genuine ap dispatch.  it was up here at the time and was discussed last night.  nobody diputes its authenticity.   whether the facts are straight is anybody's guess but we are not in a posistion to determine that.  nancy are you a journalist, another one here was.  have you assumed the identity?

Iquitos:

I think several people dispute it's authenticity.  That's really not important though as we all know many news reports in the US and especially those coming from Aruba's media have been way off base.

Nothing IMO has been confirmed unless there are several reliable sources to confirm it...or if it's released officially from Aruban authorities.

As far as I know there's only one nancy_drew on this forum.  I am not working as a journalist...as I said before Tom can confirm that for you if you're interested.   Assumed what identity?  I've been posting here with this same name since the beginning.

Are we debating if the case is stalled, and whether the AP article that says so is false?

I think we have known on this board for several days at least it is stalled. I also wondered why no one was reporting it.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: June 23, 2005, 10:30:49 AM »

This is going nowhere.
The students of MB are about as helpful as JVDS and the Kalpoes.
VITAL information is missing.
 Question

We have already discussed in this forum why we aren't blabbing everything we know to the media (just to the FBI). If you want to know about it, go back and read the previous posts. Otherwise stfu on the subject.

bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: June 23, 2005, 10:31:50 AM »

Quote from: "Just Wondering"
This is form Post Number 7 on scaredmonkeys dated June 10th.
Maybe that is why they *69 at ESSC.
They are already in touch with the authoriteis.

NativeLingo Says:

June 10th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
Just heard on the news…..they are now also looking at the security guards that worked for the promoters of the SOUL BEACH FESTIVAL….
These guards also stayed at the holiday inn….

Useful info.
Thank you.
More should take the cue.

BB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1449 on: June 23, 2005, 10:32:17 AM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
here's the post
Joran (4)
 Uit de mailbox (UPDATE!)

Zoals jullie mishien wel weten; Joran is een 17-jarige jongen die woont op aruba en nu verdacht word van moord. Nu krijgen we vandaag een comment van iemand die ons wijst op een fotow van de vierde verdachte van de moord op het amerikaanse meisje; Steve Croes en dan natuurlijk nog even bronsvermedling van de foto. dankje wel anonieme reageerder/ster zou je volgende keer wel even je naam erbij willen zetten?

Update: We hebben het gastenboek van het cruiseschip waar Steve werkt(e) kijk daarvoor ff hier (Bedankt Leida)

Here you go peoples:

As you already know; Joran is a 17 year old bod who lives in Aruba en is a suspect of murder. Today we received a comment of somebody who brings the attention on a photo of the 4th suspect on the murder of the American girl; Steve Croes, and of course a link to his photo. Thank you anonymous poster, would you be so kind to put your name down next time?

Update: we have the guestbook of the cruiseship were Steve works. You can click here (thanks Leida)

Grtz,

BB
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: June 23, 2005, 10:32:19 AM »

Definetely impossible.

The beautiful children of beautiful and wealthy parents in a beautiful area of beautiful AL never binge drink?
I wholeheartedly disagree, regardless of how attractive you and your friends feel that you are.
Stop the 'holier than thou' garbage and lend a hand with some useful info, if you don't mind.
Carry on.

Lay off of her and learn to express your opinions with a little more grace and decorum - rather than being so pompous. It isnt necessary.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: June 23, 2005, 10:32:37 AM »

Damn, I did forget. But you're really more of an asshole...I love people that think they know things and don't...and are rude to the people who DO.

Your information has been SO HELPFUL thus far.
I really hope you don't get scared off.
We may miss you telling us how wonderful and beautiful the people of MB are.
Couldn't have that.

1st off: I have never had a "holier than thou" attitude.
2nd: I have never said kids here don't drink...a lot. We are just like every other teenager in every other city.
3rd: It's ok to say my friends are pretty, and we've already discussed that, so you can go ahead and drop it.
4th: We have already discussed why my friends are only talking to the FBI.

Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1452 on: June 23, 2005, 10:32:43 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Nancy Drew wrote: While we're not sure that describes Joran's family, it's very possible.

My response: I will go one step further and say challenge you to find ONE instance in which EITHER Joran OR his family deviates from this profile.

I really don't know enough about the parents or Joran to give an opinion. AND, I am not a trained mental health professional able to pass out diagnoses.

As I said, it's very interesting, and seems very possible.  However, given we really don't have a full profile, except media reports, I would never say this is for sure.

Take out a piece of paper. Draw a line down the middle. Put a tick mark on the left hand side of the paper, whenever you hear a report that is consistent with this profile. Put a tick mark on the right hand side of this paper whenever you hear a report that isn't. Then add up the tick marks.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:05 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Definetely impossible.

Carry on.

Lay off of her and learn to express your opinions with a little more grace and decorum - rather than being so pompous. It isnt necessary.

It's ok...it's someone else not from Mountain Brook who knows more than me...again. I'm used to it.
I'm just tired of people who are too lazy to rad backwards and see what we have ALREADY said to people like them.

LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1454 on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:12 AM »

I don't get cable so bear with me, Do we know anything that was discussed between the Kalpoe's and Jorans parents.  It seems like we don't hear much concerning the Kalpoe's.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: June 23, 2005, 10:35:12 AM »

Frustration at the lack of information has driven me to an uncomfortable place right now, and I am going to take a break.
I have been travelling to the Caribbean several times a year for about 15 years or more.
Shady dealings are everywhere.
I just think that there is A LOT that we don't know, or haven't even touched on yet.
More to come after a short walk!

Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: June 23, 2005, 10:35:31 AM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
I don't get cable so bear with me, Do we know anything that was discussed between the Kalpoe's and Jorans parents.  It seems like we don't hear much concerning the Kalpoe's.

DITTO

Please share!
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: June 23, 2005, 10:35:38 AM »

Quote from: "Enola Gay"
Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Rob - Aren't you going to Aruba this weekend?

Also, what about the security shirt found on the beach?  Do you remember what color that was?  Any followup ever happen with that?

It was reported that shirt was white

I was trying to find the picture--but it was white

Jennifer
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: June 23, 2005, 10:36:06 AM »

Frustration at the lack of information has driven me to an uncomfortable place right now, and I am going to take a break.
I have been travelling to the Caribbean several times a year for about 15 years or more.
Shady dealings are everywhere.
I just think that there is A LOT that we don't know, or haven't even touched on yet.
More to come after a short walk!

Nothing wrong with a short walk, as long as you quit being snide and arrogant towards me and my town.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: June 23, 2005, 10:36:09 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "iquitos"
nancy drew is going way revisionist on us today.  an ap dispatch is one run on the ap wire.  this one ran on the ap wire.  it was published in am aruba.  i saw it here and in various newspaperes and on the ap site.  it is a genuine ap dispatch.  it was up here at the time and was discussed last night.  nobody diputes its authenticity.   whether the facts are straight is anybody's guess but we are not in a posistion to determine that.  nancy are you a journalist, another one here was.  have you assumed the identity?

Iquitos:

I think several people dispute it's authenticity.  That's really not important though as we all know many news reports in the US and especially those coming from Aruba's media have been way off base.

Nothing IMO has been confirmed unless there are several reliable sources to confirm it...or if it's released officially from Aruban authorities.

As far as I know there's only one nancy_drew on this forum.  I am not working as a journalist...as I said before Tom can confirm that for you if you're interested.   Assumed what identity?  I've been posting here with this same name since the beginning.

Are we debating if the case is stalled, and whether the AP article that says so is false?

I think we have known on this board for several days at least it is stalled. I also wondered why no one was reporting it.

I'm guessing the case is stalled for the moment.  But, I am very optimisitc given there are professional behavioral interrogaters entering the picture...AND, the Texas search team is headed to Aruba.  I'm hoping truth is in the air.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.