March 28, 2024, 06:37:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400584 times)
CatDr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:19 AM »

Thanks for letting me know that DT.  I don't have cable but will make sure to tell all of my friends who are praying for Natalee to boycott the Daily Show.  WTF is wrong with these people?  I wonder if they would find these jokes so funny if it was their family member missing...I think not!

May God Bless Natalee and her Family in this dark hour...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: June 23, 2005, 10:45:26 AM »

Morning, MBHS..hope all is well with you today, and hope you dont let of the inconsiderate a-holes who cant take a joke, ruin your mood.....see, when you cant see body language and facial expressions behind a screen, people take you all serious....I totally understood what you meant last night, and I say DONT LET PEOPLE ON HERE STIFLE YOUR PERSONALITY.....Youre a doll!!

Anywho, JVDS's mom made mention of 2 really serious girlfriends that he had had in the past...said they were the only major 2....wonder if anyone has looked them up to question them about Joran's attitude and demeanor in relationships, what they know about him and the family, etc...I'd be curious to know...

Oh, Morning to the rest of the monkeys!!

"God dont like ugly"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: June 23, 2005, 10:46:11 AM »

MB, ghost him.

The digs are made just to get you to respond.

He has the right to be a jerk, and enjoys knowing he can pick on an 18 year old.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: June 23, 2005, 10:46:29 AM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I thought i heard yesterday that the Kalpoes and VDS had a heated exchange - but then nothing more - does anyone know anymore about that?

I am interested to hear about that, as well.
Me too, but the guys talking about it also said Satish is the older brother. So I am thinking they don't know what the hell they are talking about....

Good point. THX!  Very Happy

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
MississippiGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: June 23, 2005, 10:47:23 AM »

I am sorry if I have missed this...

Is there a place online that I can purchase one of the "Hope for Natalee" bracelets?  Does anyone know if they are available anywhere in Meridian, MS.  Natalee's dad lives here but I have not heard anything about the bracelets being available locally.  

THANKS!
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1485 on: June 23, 2005, 10:47:32 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Frankly I don't think sex is a matter that is important if is was consentual.  She is an adult.

But I did read that the SEX was latter changed because of the interpretaion of a word that can mean petting or sex.

Right, I personally wouldn't be surprised if something did happen at the marriot beach.  But the earlier reports about sex were exaggerated, partially because of a word that in papiamento has a wide variety of meanings.  

The lawyers who saw the statements of the men said specifically kissing and fondling.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: June 23, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »

A poster here offered to get them for anyone who would e-mail her.  Use search and I bet you can find it.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1487 on: June 23, 2005, 10:48:11 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Morning, MBHS..hope all is well with you today, and hope you dont let of the inconsiderate a-holes who cant take a joke, ruin your mood.....see, when you cant see body language and facial expressions behind a screen, people take you all serious....I totally understood what you meant last night, and I say DONT LET PEOPLE ON HERE STIFLE YOUR PERSONALITY.....Youre a doll!!

Anywho, JVDS's mom made mention of 2 really serious girlfriends that he had had in the past...said they were the only major 2....wonder if anyone has looked them up to question them about Joran's attitude and demeanor in relationships, what they know about him and the family, etc...I'd be curious to know...

Good morning-I dislike rude people.
Anyway I heard that too, but what I'm thinking is that if he was abusive, we'd probably know by now. Because if those girls got hit, they'd most likely hate him, and they'd talk.

mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: June 23, 2005, 10:48:53 AM »

MB, ghost him.

He has the right to be a jerk, and enjoys knowing he can pick on an 18 year old.

How do I ghost?

gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: June 23, 2005, 10:49:02 AM »

Quote from: "CatDr"
Did anyone else see Jay Leno's monlogue last night?  He made a horrid joke

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

This type of thing is bound to start occurring. As more time goes by, people will become callous and exhibit this type of poor behavior. It has even happened on this forum to some extent.
Going to have to be able to ignor it - because it will become more frequent.
MississippiGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: June 23, 2005, 10:49:37 AM »

Just TOTALLY ignore them and do not respond to them at all MBHS!
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:07 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
MB, ghost him.

How do I ghost?
Ignore.

They will go away.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:18 AM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "CatDr"
Did anyone else see Jay Leno's monlogue last night?  He made a horrid joke

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

This type of thing is bound to start occurring. As more time goes by, people will become callous and exhibit this type of poor behavior. It has even happened on this forum to some extent.
Going to have to be able to ignor it - because it will become more frequent.

People become desensitized to the tragedy, which is unfortunate.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1493 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:18 AM »

Quote from: "MississippiGirl"
I am sorry if I have missed this...

Is there a place online that I can purchase one of the "Hope for Natalee" bracelets?  Does anyone know if they are available anywhere in Meridian, MS.  Natalee's dad lives here but I have not heard anything about the bracelets being available locally.  

THANKS!

I don't think that they are avaliable online...KKM said she'd buy them, and I will too, but DivaToo just told me Western only has 150 left and I can't leave right now...I have to get my cat to the vet before I go to the Western. What I've been telling people is if they want to go ahead and send money I'll buy them, but if they are sold out I can put the money in the Holloway's bank account.

BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:38 AM »

Frankly I don't think sex is a matter that is important if is was consentual.  She is an adult.

But I did read that the SEX was latter changed because of the interpretaion of a word that can mean petting or sex.

I think what's so disturbing is that it's been reported that she had sex with all three of them. Of course it's her business, but sex with all three of them implies something forced rather than consensual. I don't know Natalee, but from everything I've heard about her she just doesn't seem like the type who would willingly have sex with three people right in a row.

The translation thing is interesting. Of course, she probably wouldn't let three people "pet" her either, so either way something's amiss.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:42 AM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
You forgot to call me a troll.
No bonus for you today.

YOU r not a troll!!! maybe a troll in disguise... Question
and i'm up one on my post count
but ABSOLUT you are on my a** fast man what happened??

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1496 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:52 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Rumors of Sex And Kidnapping Surface In Natalee Holloway Disappearance
Breaking News by Dan Riehl

An online newspaper, AM Digital, hosted at Aruba.com has reported that the three men involved in the Natalee Holloway disappearance claimed to have had sexual relations with the 18 year old Alabama high school senior at the beach prior to returning her to her hotel at approximate 2 AM. A pdf file of the publication is available on this page. Look for the AM Digital link at left.

Also, Aruba and Travel Advisory message boards are abuzz over the disappearance, and one poster purportedly from Alabama posted the curious post below.
Alert: Just wanted to warn everyone: My best friend and her husband chaperoned a senior trip of 160 kids down to Aruba, and she returned last night. Her husband had to stay b/c they think that one of the girls was kidnapped, and is possibly in Venezuela now. Her parents flew down, and the State Dept., DEA and several other groups are involved now. She left with a guy from Carlos and Charlie's, and the cops found out that he is a local drug dealer. Just wanted to let everyone know to please stay safe. If anyone in Aruba has any info., please let me know. I should know more later today. Just please say a prayer.
The above would fit with details in a report here claiming there were "disturbing" circumstances surrounding the disappearance which resulted in a request for ten additional agents of the FBI, now in Aruba. However, it should be noted that the bullentin board message can not be verified as genuine, or credible.

http://www.legendgames.net/showstory.asp?page=blognews/stories/WN0
000183.txt

This is not an AP dispatch, the news is credited to the Aruban online news.

no surprize you are no longer working as a journalist,  you twist facts.  maybe an opening on fox for you.  look at the aruba digital story, as several of us did last night.  it is an ap disatch with a norton byline.  why do you insist on misleading people.  i am a responsible person and i am stating carefully researched and considered information.  you do not have a monopoly on interpretive powers and you are not intellectually honest as is amply evidenced by your posts so far today.  you see one side.  look on the other side once in a while.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: June 23, 2005, 10:50:56 AM »

Quote from: "Terry"
MB, ghost him.

How do I ghost?
Ignore.

They will go away.

Ah, gotcha.

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 23, 2005, 10:51:04 AM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Damn, I did forget. But you're really more of an asshole...I love people that think they know things and don't...and are rude to the people who DO.

Your information has been SO HELPFUL thus far.
I really hope you don't get scared off.
We may miss you telling us how wonderful and beautiful the people of MB are.
Couldn't have that.

Are you the guy that plays Dr. House on fox? That almost sounded like something he would say.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: June 23, 2005, 10:51:14 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

Good morning-I dislike rude people.
Anyway I heard that too, but what I'm thinking is that if he was abusive, we'd probably know by now. Because if those girls got hit, they'd most likely hate him, and they'd talk.

Keep smiling and believe the truth will be revealed.  I think you all have acted with grace and maturity.  In a world where everyone seems to be a squeaky wheel to see so many teenagers keep their wits about them in a time of such pain and loss AND MEDIA ATTENTION...is amazing.

Hold your head high, kid!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.