March 28, 2024, 02:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #18 - 6/22/05  (Read 400550 times)
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1640 on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:25 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Well this is really a sad sight to see today.

People, Tom and Red are getting press like there is no tomorrow and membership is skyrocketing and the best the forum's hottest thread can contain is slurs and racial bias. This is the currently the number 1 forum for Natalee Holloway discussions by most accounts. Each opinion can be wrong you don't have to agree but you can be civil and try to think about the greater good.

I think some cannot get past their early days of writing. Apparently, that would be for them, graffitti. hahaha
tmwsiy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:58 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
ya know, i was thinking..you can get a chip to be implanted to track your pets, why cant someone get something like that for their kids??It doesnt have to be implanted ,per se, but something that has to be worn, etc..I mean, come on..we need to invent SOMETHING that can help us locate kids when they just cannot be found...just my thoughts....

Nikki,

THe chip for pets is just an RFID chip and it is not trackable.  Someone must take your pet somewhere that has a scanner to see if the pet has been "chipped".  Basicly there is no power supply so you just cant goto the internet and pull up where your kid is.

It would be possible to create a device that could be worn with a small powersupply.  Of course cellphones now have gps.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: June 23, 2005, 12:00:39 PM »

Quote from: "veme"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "tcumom"
On Fox news right now - FBI is scaling back from 7 to 5 men - will pull 2 men off the island/case.....

Sad  I wonder why? The Arubans won't let them do much or there isn't much more they can do?!
 Crying or Very sad

Maybe they have a confession. Confused

doubt it.

Kelly
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1643 on: June 23, 2005, 12:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Quote from: "DT"
Was it ever explained why BHT didn't show up for the meeting with Greta and the VDS parents?

I heard yesterday-Greta asked BHT to go--but she had prior engagements at 3 or 3:30--they waited (i think) for a call from the VDS to come over-when they called it was too late and would interfere with her prior engagement so she told Greta she was unable to go!

Jennifer
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: June 23, 2005, 12:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "a Troll"
Quote from: "Professor
No. No. No. Mama van der Sloot said that Joran never did drugs. So, this can't be true. The Brothers from the Soul Festival (those filthy black drug-addicted low-life scum) must have taken her to a crack party where she OD'd.[/quote

Whether you're trying to be sarcastic, funny, or are some KKK cracker, I think we've had enough of the "filthy black scum" comments from you.

Question Maybe because all of aua knows of these crazy crack house parties at Lorenzoe they are a little angry..in some way feeling NH " shoulda known better"""??   Polis know it already..small island....maybe some big polis man is getting his bananna off on the deal??

What? But it's okay for you to imply that, all day long? Come on, people. Be honest about it. You just can't believe that nice, white, blue-eyed Arubans could be the ones. You need a nice dark-skinned non-Aruban scapegoat or two.

PROF-
i get it.
I'm off to work soon.
catch u later...

peace to all
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: June 23, 2005, 12:01:40 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "nisxan"
FYI, the microchips used in animals are not GPS beacons or anything. They simply have a unique code embedded into them which can only be read by a special scanner.

Putting a microchip or similar device would only be helpful if you ran across several children who looked EXACTLY like your child and you couldn't tell which one was yours.

So the chips would only be useful AFTER you have found your child.

OK, well then, why cant somebody find something that actually can be used to track your child? I mean, as technologically advanced as we are, it shouldnt be that hard to do..there should be something that can be found /invented that can be used as a tracking device...

I'm sure they could...cell phones have tracking chips.

Some may think its stupid, inviting big brother in, etc..but as a parent,i know i would do anything in my absolut power, purchase anything i had to, use any device, etc., to not feel like Beth Holloway does this very minute....

So very true.  As for privacy, my children will have the privacy that I give  them.  No more, no less.  I am a firm beleiver that a child is a parents responsibility and if the parent wants to track their kid, they have the right to.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: June 23, 2005, 12:01:54 PM »

Quote from: "mia"
Quote from: "LostinTime"
ya know, i was thinking..you can get a chip to be implanted to track your pets, why cant someone get something like that for their kids??It doesnt have to be implanted ,per se, but something that has to be worn, etc..I mean, come on..we need to invent SOMETHING that can help us locate kids when they just cannot be found...just my thoughts....

That's something to Ponder

Yea, ponder this...maybe that is why it is all happening...to make you think you need to chip your kids...and that you need big brother to protect you from the bad guys...then eventually you have to chipped in order to work, to buy, or to sell...666

In the future we won't need ID's they can just scan us..LOL
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: June 23, 2005, 12:02:43 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Quote from: "DT"
Was it ever explained why BHT didn't show up for the meeting with Greta and the VDS parents?

It wasn't ever officialy explained but I think it might have something with either her lawyer or the police advising her otherwise.

Excuse me - have I missed something - are you speaking of the meeting featured on yesterday's report - therefore a second meeting with the 2 families and Greta was arranged?
I have asked a few times yesterday about the ethics not to mention the legal implications of Greta's tactics - something does not seem quite right about Greta's tactics - albeit I am not questioning her personal good intentions, only her less laudable journalistic ambition and her questionable legal manoeuvring.

Yes, Greta & Beth were supposed to go back to the VDS house together, but Beth was a no-show. Greta went anyway and the VDS parents agreed to an on-camera interview.

Greta is acting as a journalist now, not an attorney or legal advisor.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1648 on: June 23, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "no x it"
some people are just really mean behind a computer screen.

And the wheel of a car.  Do the same you do to them:  leave them in the dust and forget them.  Btw we all apprecate your input and sorry you and others are swept up in this..

HEREZ a thought::

what if JVDS  did pick up Joran at 11 at McD"S...the two bro's picked him up to sneak over to C&CS there are gonna be hot chicks there...Natallee and Joran hook up...He says he
will take her back to hotel...NH may have at first
thought it was a cab but too late...Joran assures they are his friends...on the way the bro's mention stopping by a hot underground party...there are drugs involved...then something bad happens =
why they said they all had sex with her and Thought sh'ed show up at a crackhouse?

friend:  you hve it to a point.  we just can't figure out what happend after she left but it certainly can be narrowed down to some risky behaviour on the part of some or all that ended bad.  alchohol was definitely a factor.  there are witnesses to that.  what other factors?  there have been reports of sex and speculation about drugs, extasy, date rape,etc.  lorenzo's questioining brings in underground parties.  if natalee ingested crack she could have easily gone off the deep end and if kept doped up will not easily let it go.  deepak mentioned a crack house and so did "jug" twitty early on.  we have testimony of a recent visitor that crack is a problem on aruba.  I suspect it is actually pasta basica de coca (unrefined coca paste from nearby Colombia) which is similar to crack.  we just don't have enough to forulate a crdible hypothsis.  But if crack is involved, she could still be alive.

No. No. No. Mama van der Sloot said that Joran never did drugs. So, this can't be true. The Brothers from the Soul Festival (those filthy black drug-addicted low-life scum) must have taken her to a crack party where she OD'd.

calm down prof.  you are twisitng again.  i made no reference to joran and drugs.  i said that drugs are a likely factor in what happened to natalee.  i did not say she voluntarily took them. i know few people who tell their moms if they do drugs but joran does not appear to have a personal drug problem,  do you have any basis for thinking that other than your personal animus toward him?  we are more inclined to think he or his friends could have administered a date rape drug to natalee or that she could have been drugged by someone else before she left with them after their last minute appearance at the bar.

I stated before and after seeing all the photos of J & friends, I do not believe that this kid would have trouble finding "willing" partners. Also, keep in mind per the 2 best friend, NH introduced herself to him........
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1649 on: June 23, 2005, 12:03:23 PM »

A ? for the McD's visit..

Does anyone know or can find out if anyone ?'d the employees who were on the shift that night.  Also bring pics of various people, including JVDS, PVDS and the brothers, see if anyone ID them or just JVDS as being there?

Just a thought--at this point-it can't hurt!

Jennifer
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: June 23, 2005, 12:05:44 PM »

Did anyone catch what joran's mother said last night--about what Joran was telling her? That "when this girl comes forward he was going to beat her rather kick her butt in front of her mother for hiding" I gasped when I heard this
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: June 23, 2005, 12:06:55 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Did anyone catch what joran's mother said last night--about what Joran was telling her? That "when this girl comes forward he was going to beat her in front of her mother for hiding" I gasped when I heard this

hmmm
missed that one!

peace to all
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: June 23, 2005, 12:07:22 PM »

Did anyone catch what joran's mother said last night--about what Joran was telling her? That "when this girl comes forward he was going to beat her in front of her mother for hiding" I gasped when I heard this

Check my post for the narcissistic personality. Fits Joran to a TEE.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: June 23, 2005, 12:07:49 PM »

Prof - Dude! Take a breather!  There have been plenty of posters on this board who have slammed Joran and his family.

The Arubans are under attack right now. Just as Mississippians were when I was growing up. I recall Johnny Carson (pre-Leno days) joking that he made a point of going to the bathroom as his plane flew over Mississippi. This is the type of denigration the Arubans are being subjected to. It's painful. It's ugly. And it's just plain small-minded. But for you to accuse this entire forum of being racist is equally foolish.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: June 23, 2005, 12:07:56 PM »

His mom said when he first was ?'d he told his mom--just wait til they find her-I will kick her butt for all the problems she has caused us.

There is a video on fox.com with a 2-part interview on the VDS family--u can hear it from MVDS's own mouth!

Jennifer
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: June 23, 2005, 12:08:57 PM »

We have 996 registered users so close to 1000. Welcome the masses. They may know something you don't.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: June 23, 2005, 12:09:39 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Well this is really a sad sight to see today.

People, Tom and Red are getting press like there is no tomorrow and membership is skyrocketing and the best the forum's hottest thread can contain is slurs and racial bias. This is the currently the number 1 forum for Natalee Holloway discussions by most accounts. Each opinion can be wrong you don't have to agree but you can be civil and try to think about the greater good.

Seems this is the pot calling the kettle black!
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1657 on: June 23, 2005, 12:09:46 PM »

Check my post for the narcissistic personality. Fits Joran to a TEE.

Missed that.........so joran is insinuating that Nat is hiding out or something?

Kelly
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1658 on: June 23, 2005, 12:10:08 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"

His mom said when he first was ?'d he told his mom--just wait til they find her-I will kick her butt for all the problems she has caused us.

There is a video on fox.com with a 2-part interview on the VDS family--u can hear it from MVDS's own mouth!

He went to anger management too; right? I felt he was angry with her, but not because she got him into a mess by vanishing. JVDS mother said he went to anger management for kicking his brother? Denial
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: June 23, 2005, 12:10:53 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "no x it"
some people are just really mean behind a computer screen.

And the wheel of a car.  Do the same you do to them:  leave them in the dust and forget them.  Btw we all apprecate your input and sorry you and others are swept up in this..

HEREZ a thought::

what if JVDS  did pick up Joran at 11 at McD"S...the two bro's picked him up to sneak over to C&CS there are gonna be hot chicks there...Natallee and Joran hook up...He says he
will take her back to hotel...NH may have at first
thought it was a cab but too late...Joran assures they are his friends...on the way the bro's mention stopping by a hot underground party...there are drugs involved...then something bad happens =
why they said they all had sex with her and Thought sh'ed show up at a crackhouse?

This is confusing, I thought the word 'had fun' was first mentioned.  Or 'vrijen' in dutch.  When and where specifically did the physical sex   come in?   I used to have a Honda accord, number 1. the backseat is fricken small, 2 as an owner of your car no one will be permitted to mess up my car.    Is it possible that fun is just kissing and neckin?

I can't imagine that they did more than that with his FRIENDS in the front seat. She wouldn't have sex with him willingly, but I'm sure it was making out, and that's all. I just can't see him being like...hey...I think I'll rape her...in front of my friends....doesn't make sense.

No it doesn't.  I think the story is true as far as it goes; they may have been smooching in the back of the car.  Then we get the sex claims.  The only way this makes sense is if all three somehow expect their dna to by on her IF she's found:  the rape scenario.   It also means they aren't 100% sure that she won't be found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.