March 28, 2024, 02:27:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #47  (Read 153271 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2018, 11:07:23 AM »

FLASHBACK - MAY 2017

Kyle Iboshi's article and Sgt. Keith Krafve's sworn declaration of May 2017 that was provided to KGW are both must reads in their entirety.

Kyle Iboshi (KGW) has been since the get go and continues to be an advocate for Kyron and his parents.  As Desiree would say, "STAY TUNED"!

Thanks Kyle!!

New details in the search for Kyron Horman
Author: Kyle Iboshi
May 18, 2017

EXCERPT

“Multnomah County’s criminal investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman is also active and ongoing, with detectives continuing to follow leads, and a grand jury remains empaneled to take evidence in this matter,” wrote Sgt. Keith Krafve of the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

Krafve made that statement in a sworn declaration provided to KGW in response to a public records request. It is the most revealing official statement about the Horman investigation in years.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/kyron-horman/new-details-in-the-search-for-kyron-horman/439863859

SGT. KEITH KRAFVE - SWORN DECLARATION

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3722244-Horman-Documents-KGW-Watermark.html
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:58:26 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2018, 01:06:44 PM »

What have Desiree and Kaine learned in those on-going briefings with investigators? Could it be that behind the investigative scenes Kyron's parents have been privy to upcoming happenings ... upcoming happenings that will provide them with a measure of closure in regards to the disappearance of their precious son?

TALKING HEAVILY WITH INVESTIGATORS

Kaine Horman - June 2, 2018

"We believe he's still out there.  We've been talking pretty heavily with investigators. They're still heavily involved... we still believe he's out there .... "
http://www.koin.com/news/missing-persons/monday-marks-8-years-since-kyron-horman-disappeared/1215202541

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!!

Desiree Young - June 4, 2018

Stay tuned something big is coming I promise you. Terri isn’t going to get away with staying silent about where Kyron is, and not have to answer for it.
https://www.facebook.com/desiree.davidsonyoung/posts/1819645388057117

BUMPED
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:09:08 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2018, 03:13:08 PM »

2017 - NEW FORENSIC INFORMATION AND EVIDENCE

When ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... if Kaine and/or Desiree say it ... I believe it.

New details in the search for Kyron Horman
Author: Kyle Iboshi
May 18, 2017

EXCERPT

The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office is quietly coordinating ground searches, detectives are analyzing new computer evidence and a grand jury remains empaneled in the Horman case.

“We’re pretty excited about the work that they are doing, the level of work and the amount that’s been going on,” said Kaine Horman, Kyron’s father. “It’s still extremely busy.”

Computer evidence

Detectives hope a digital trail will help provide clues into the whereabouts of Kyron Horman.

“They are working computer forensic information and evidence that they’ve gotten that’s come to light recently,” explained Young.

Multnomah County investigators declined to provide details about the new evidence. A source with knowledge of the investigation said police recently examined a laptop computer that used to belong to Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/kyron-horman/new-details-in-the-search-for-kyron-horman/439863859
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 08:36:07 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2018, 04:05:56 PM »

STEROIDS

TERRI AND KAINE - SIMILAR ALLEGED BEHAVIORS

What was the implication of the words "pending criminal charges" in the December 2013 divorce agreement ... words that were directed at Kaine and initiated by Terri.

When Terri's alleged behaviour is considered ... is it possible that "fat burners" could be translated "steroids" in Kaine's 2010 account of Terri preparing herself for the 2005 body building competition?  In other words ... Kaine was being discreet in an attempt to prevent steroids from ever becoming an issue ... an issue that had the ability to bring them both down?

Think about Dede's allegation in the 2013 Blink interview ... allegation that Stephen Houze had in his possession evidence that could implicate Kaine in criminal activity involving steriods.

Could it be that Terri ... Stephen Houze ... reconsidered prior to following through with legal action against Kaine?  Could it be that Terri was advised by her $350,000 up front attorney to think twice prior to going down that road? When Kaine's 2010 words regarding Terri's use of "fat burners" is considered ... could it be that Terri's attorney was concerned that his client's own past may come back to bite her?

PENDING CRIMINAL CHARGES

Kaine and Terri - Divorce Agreement - December 31, 2013

19.  Page 12

EXCERPT

" ... This release is not intended to apply to any claim Respondent may have against the Petitioner relating to the pending criminal charges against him. ...."
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/horman.pdf

OVER-THE-COUNTER STIMULANTS?

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010

EXCERPT

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

EVIDENCE - STEROID USE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

EXCERPT

Spicher:  I had no reason to believe she had ever used any kind of steroids.  I can’t say conclusively she never did but it would shock me.

Stoy: Why shock you?

Spicher: Because a few years back I recall Terri telling me that Kaine was what she referred to as “juicing”  and that his behavior had become very aggressive and well,  impatient or overeactive with the kids and she had discussed it with him and he ignored her. ....

Stoy: .... By the way, who else knows about this, if you know.

Spicher: Terri’s attorney Stephen Houze.

Stoy:  How would you know that?

Spicher: Because I helped her load them up, what appeared to me to be syringes in a box and deliver it to her attorney’s office, she said, at his request.   She also located some cancelled checks for what she said was Kaine’s payment for steroids.  I don’t remember who they were made out to but it was not to cash. ....

Spicher: She said that Kaine had been aggressive with her and impatient with the children and she attributed that to his “juicing”.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-01/#comments

yw
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:41:44 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2018, 09:08:33 PM »

SEPTEMBER 9, 2010 - THE BIRTHDAY BOY WILL NOT BE THERE

Kyron Horman's family keeps up tradition of two birthday parties as the missing boy turns 8
September 8, 2010

EXCERPT

Kyron Horman, who was last seen at Skyline School on June 4, painted a self-portrait while he was in second grade. His father, Kaine Horman, said his son's biggest talent is art.

This year, as always, his blended family will host two birthday parties, one in Medford and another in the Portland area. They'll dish out chocolate cake, play his favorite tunes, read heartfelt cards and release bunches of red balloons to celebrate his favorite color. There may even be a few gifts.

But the birthday boy himself won't be there.

Kyron, who was born eight years ago Thursday, has missed several milestones since he disappeared more than three months ago: Father's Day in June, the first day of school this week and now his birthday parties.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/09/kyron_hormans_family_keeps_up.html

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:10:21 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2018, 11:06:41 AM »

TERRI IS OBSERVED LEAVING SKYLINE WITH KYRON

Considering Desiree's ongoing briefings with investigators ... logic dictates that her words are not pulled out of thin air ... there is a foundation.  In other words ... if Desiree says that on the morning of June 4, 2010 "multiple" witnesses observed Kyron leaving the school with Terri through the "side exit" located near the classroom  ... I believe it.

Desiree Davidson Young - November, 2015

Video Excerpt:  "It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.  He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

Desiree Young - May 25, 2018

Desiree Young’s son, Kyron Horman, disappeared on June 4, 2010 from his school science fair.

“He was seen throughout the school along with Terry (Kyron’s step-mom) and Kiara (Kyron’s step-sister) and a lot of eyewitnesses place him in the key classrooms, looking at the exhibits. Then we know that at approximately 8:44 in the morning he was posing in front of that picture that we all know, in front of his exhibit. We know that Terry was in the school when she took that picture, then from that point we have eyewitness accounts that place him leaving the school with Terry right out the side exit,” said Young.

According to Young, that was the last time anyone saw him, “We just don’t know what she (Terry) did with him from that point until the time that she’s captured on surveillance footage at the gym,” said Young.
http://www.kdrv.com/content/news/National-Missing-Childrens-Day-The-Search-Continues-For-Multiple-Families-483754111.html

http://www.kdrv.com/content/video/483755241.html

« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:11:37 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2018, 10:54:34 AM »

What have Desiree and Kaine learned in those on-going briefings with investigators? Could it be that behind the investigative scenes Kyron's parents have been privy to upcoming happenings ... upcoming happenings that will provide them with a measure of closure pertaining to the disappearance of their precious son?

TALKING HEAVILY WITH INVESTIGATORS

"We believe he's still out there.  We've been talking pretty heavily with investigators. They're still heavily involved... we still believe he's out there .... "
http://www.koin.com/news/missing-persons/monday-marks-8-years-since-kyron-horman-disappeared/1215202541

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING!!

Stay tuned something big is coming I promise you. Terri isn’t going to get away with staying silent about where Kyron is, and not have to answer for it.

Eight years of not knowing?  Eight years of Kaine and Desiree not being allowed to hold their precious son? Eight years of memories denied as Kyron matured from a little boy into a young man?  It must be a literal h--- on Earth.

Scripture tells us that patience is a virtue.  It is a virtue that I fail to possess naturally but I am working on it.  Waiting on God's perfect timing is sometimes soooo difficult.

WHEN HE FEELS IT IS TIME

Desiree Young - March 5, 2011

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."
https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 02:44:09 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2018, 06:32:04 PM »

Immunity from Prosecution

The Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution prohibits the government from forcing witnesses to give self-incriminating testimony in criminal cases. Courts may evade this prohibition and force reluctant witnesses to testify by granting them immunity from prosecution. Once witnesses cannot be prosecuted for their testimony, courts may punish them if they refuse to testify.

DEDE SPICHER - WITNESS FOR THE PROSECUTION?

Could it be that in 2013 ... the prosecutor finally caved to the terms of Dede Spicher's attorney and immunity from prosecution for his client was afforded in exchange for her full co-operation regarding her involvement as well as knowledge of the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman?  The outcome?  After three years Dede finally submitted to a polygraph and passed.  She then testified before the Grand Jury.

Could it be that Dede will be the prosecutor's star witness when the whereabouts of Kyron is known ... when Terri is eventually indicted for her involvement in the secreting of Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010?

1.  The 2010 Grand Jury

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, SPICER'S ATTORNEY DID CONFIRM THAT HIS CLIENT WAS SUBPOENAED TO TESTIFY BUT DID NOT GIVE ANY TESTIMONY UNDER OATH MONDAY.  HE SAID SHE COULD BE CALLED BACK TO TESTIFY IN THE FUTURE. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I WOULD BE, FRANKLY, SURPRISED IF TERRI HORMAN DID NOT EVENTUALLY FACE CHARGES IN THIS CASE," STAVLEY SAID.  "I'D BE SURPRISED IF THE INDICTMENT DIDN'T COME DOWN." ....
http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Friend of missing boy's stepmom appears before grand jury
July 26, 2010

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

HE ADDED THAT SPICHER IS NOT SPEAKING TO TERRI HORMAN. ....
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/

2.  The 2012 Deposition

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2012

Rosenthal noted in the motion that the Fifth Amendment provides that "no person...shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..."

"The privilege is personal; it cannot be used to protect another person...Otherwise, the privilege could be used as a shield to protect a witness' friends, and to deny a civil litigant probative evidence."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

The Deposition

Excerpts:

Did you see Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?
Dede: I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right.

Did you talk to Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?

Have you ever been to Skyline Elementary School?
Dede: Going to assert my Fifth Amendment right.

Have you ever purchased a disposable phone?

Do you know where Kyron Horman is?

Do you know whether Kyron Horman is alive?

H/T - Criminal Mindz

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

3.  The 2013 Grand Jury

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit, criminal investigation continues
July 30, 2013

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal.

DEDE SPICHER TESTIFIED BEFORE THE GRAND JURY FOR THE CRIMINAL CASE WITHIN THE PAST TWO WEEKS, ACCORDING TO ROSENTHAL.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  SHE HAD PREVIOUSLY DECLINED TO SPEAK WITH INVESTIGATORS OR TESTIFY. ....
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit--217621031.html

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Jul 30, 2013

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right. ....

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know." ....
http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
Jul 30, 2013

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation. Horman's good friend, DEDE SPICHER -- WHO PREVIOUSLY REFUSED TO ANSWER QUESTIONS IN COURT -- TESTIFIED BEFORE AN INVESTIGATIVE GRAND JURY IN THE PAST WEEK OR TWO. ....
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
July 30, 2013

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury.  In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

“WE RECENTLY LEARNED THAT DEDE SPICHER DID APPEAR IN FRONT OF THE GRAND JURY A WEEK OR TWO AGO; WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE SAID," ROSENTHAL STATED. ....
http://koin.com/2013/07/30/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman/

Kaine - July 30, 2013

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case. Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that."
http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

Desiree - July 30, 2013

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”
http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."
http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosa

DESIREE:  "WE KNOW DEDE SPICHER IS ONE OF THEM."

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

Video 2:30:  "Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it.  WE KNOW AT LEAST DEDE SPICHER.  YEAH ... SHE IS ONE OF THEM."

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

UPDATE - OCTOBER 21, 2018

Desiree Davidson Young
Kyron Horman's World Soldiers

yes she had an immunity deal but then didn’t honor all of the details behind the agreement. I bet she didn’t say that did she. Not only has she not done what she agreed to but she has actually gone out of her to compromise the case.

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.462300267193233/1899543303468915/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers-161645780592018/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 07:42:30 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »

just so unbelievable that people take a child...........
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2018, 11:36:04 AM »

just so unbelievable that people take a child...........

Ribbit

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2018, 12:17:10 PM »

TYLER KESSINGER - THE CONNECTING DOT

Considering the official foundation that Desiree derives her words ... I believe her when she states that "multiple eyewitness accounts" reveal that Terri, Kyron and Kiara left Skyline together on the morning of June 4, 2010 through a side door and was then observed outside by "Kyron's friend". When Terri's own words are considered ... could it be that Tyler was that friend?

DESIREE: KYRON'S FRIEND SAW HIM

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

EXCERPT

Video (1:24)

"It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55.  He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out of the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

TERRI: TYLER WAS MISTAKEN?

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

50. ... TMH says:
October 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm

EXCERPT

Tyler and James were friends and that is how he knows what the truck looks like. Blink has more information regarding that, but I will say Tyler didn't see me in the back of the school on the 4th.  He was Mistaken.  I was out front the enter time.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-14/#comments
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:43:03 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2018, 02:59:23 PM »

BEHIND THE INVESTIGATIVE SCENES

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:19:34 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2018, 10:00:13 AM »

DESIREE YOUNG - OCTOBER 13, 2018 - BEHIND THE SCENES

Desiree Davidson Young
October 13 at 9:06 a.m.

We’re coming, we’re working always for you. It might be quiet, but we are still dedicated and committed to things behind the scenes, to bring you home. Never ever giving up, can’t wait until I get to reveal our hard work that we have been doing recently. Always know that I love you and miss you terribly.

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/pb.161645780592018.-2207520000.1540066533./1898386316917947/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers-161645780592018/

« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 03:22:01 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2018, 03:42:25 PM »

AUTUMN MEMORIES

« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:32:51 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2018, 03:08:00 PM »

PRECIOUS MEMORIES

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:33:06 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2018, 01:34:08 PM »

IN A NUTSHELL

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 03, 2018, 06:17:58 PM »

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Think about it.  Less than a month following the disappearance of Kyron ... his stepmother was sexting a friend of her husband.

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
Updated Oct 26, 2010; Posted Oct 25, 2010

EXCERPT

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

TRANSCRIPT
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

H/T - World Soldiers

FUNGLY COPING

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24 pm

18. .... October 27, 2010 at 9:54 pm

EXCERPT

It is just sickening. The matter of whether or not she is involved in Kyron’s disappearance aside, given her disassociative activities while her 7 year old step-son was missing, and her apparent Fugly coping, I would not let her my child under any set of circumstances. .... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/comment-page-29/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:31:01 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 12, 2018, 10:12:10 AM »

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. -  Abraham Lincoln

TERRI'S OWN WORDS - THE DISCONNECT

JANUARY 22, 2016

Terri Horman - ABC Interview - January 22, 2016

EXCERPT

Video (3:48)

Terri:  I parked for a while ... about 1/2 hour.  I rocked her to sleep and got her to crash a little bit.

JuJu Chang:  So why pull off of the road?

Terri:  She works best at the time.  Works best to be rocked to sleep.

Chang:  Terri said once Kiara was asleep she began to drive around to keep her napping.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/terri-horman-investigators-made-life-hell-stepson-kyrons/story?id=36437200

AUGUST 9, 2010

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
August 9th 2010

EXCERPT

(Email - June 5, 2010)

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

http://katu.com/news/local/terri-horman-e-mails-they-are-blaming-me-11-19-2015

BOTTOM LINE

Kaine Horman - Oprah Winfrey - September 16, 2010

EXCERPT

"She would change her story daily, if not more than that.  Every time you talked to her, it was a little bit different about what happened that day."

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/07/06/11763336/

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:58:25 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2018, 10:33:16 AM »

THE DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT  - THE DISCONNECT

ACCORDING TO TERRI - 2010

August 9th 2010

EXCERPT

(Email - June 5, 2010)

"The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor's appt.," she wrote on June 5, 2010. "I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? .....

Horman went on to talk about Kyron's recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron's teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

ACCORDING TO DESIREE - 2015

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.1379216938834890/1379216938834890/?type=3&theater
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:57:28 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: November 12, 2018, 11:53:43 AM »

THE BIG QUESTION

Who was the last person observed with Kyron at Skyline on the morning of June 4, 2010?  In other words ... did Terri leave Skyline with or without Kyron?

1. ACCORDING TO PPS SPOKESMAN MATT SHELBY

Matt Shelby - June 7, 2010

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

2.  ACCORDING TO THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE NEWS RELEASE

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. .... However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

3.  ACCORDING MCSO CAPTAIN JASON GATES

Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

4.  ACCORDING TO PPS SPOKESMAN MATT SHELBY

Matt Shelby - June 21, 2010

"Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

5.  ACCORDING TO KYRON'S FATHER KAINE HORMAN

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

12, Respondent was the last person seen with Kyron

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

6.  ACCORDING TO KYRON'S MOTHER DESIREE YOUNG

Desiree Davidson Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?"

"I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

Video (1:24)

Young:  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out of the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

THE DISCONNECT

1.  ACCORDING TO KYRON'S STEPMOTHER TERRI HORMAN

August 9th 2010

EXCERPT

(Email - June 5, 2010)

" .... I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man 'chaperone' and 2 girls after I left.

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes

50. ... TMH says:
October 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm

EXCERPT

Tyler and James were friends and that is how he knows what the truck looks like. Blink has more information regarding that, but I will say Tyler didn't see me in the back of the school on the 4th.  He was Mistaken.  I was out front the enter time.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-14/#comments

2.  ACCORDING TO CHRISTINA STOY - BLINK ON CRIME

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion | Posted by Christina Stoy |Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

EXCERPT

Sometime after Terri Horman left the school with her daughter Kiara in tow, she was captured on store video prior to Kyron’s exit from Skyline School.   It is believed Kyron was last seen between 9:05 and 9:20 AM.

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then he looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head yes in response.  They walked out of the South entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comments

Kyron Horman Missing Case: Terri Horman Breaks Her Silence In People Magazine Interview
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 21 January 2016 12:06 pm

24. ....  July 26, 2016 at 3:47 am

EXCERPT

" .... Someone is going to need to explain to me how everyone , absolutely everyone tasked with investigating this case believed the ginger duo was responsible, with the full and concise knowledge that Kyron was last seen leaving the school out the South entrance with an as yet unknown and unidentified Male = same. Six years later it seems to me a child who was seven then, is counting on a better effort."  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/01/21/kyron-horman-missing-case-terri-horman-breaks-her-silence-in-people-magazine-interview/comment-page-74/

31.  July 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm

EXCERPT

I am going to stay away from the contents of Ms. Matthews deposition except to say it supported the account of SZ I have provided previously and from a timeline perspective put Kyron disappearance from that classroom between 9:05am and 10:20- that’s the best I got.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-67/

20.  October 18, 2017 at 11:17 pm

EXCERPT

I also know that SZ has never been identified, and like it or not, he is most definitely the last individual to be seen with Kyron in the school. .... B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-87/#comments

« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:49:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.