March 28, 2024, 03:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #47  (Read 153223 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2020, 09:59:08 PM »

DESIREE YOUNG - VALENTINE'S DAY - 2011

"This holiday will be tough just as the others have.  Valentine's Day has always been our special day.  When I was growing up my Mom always bought me some sweet little memento like a heart necklace or something special that was just for me, it made me feel loved and extremely blessed.  I decided when I had kids that I would do the same.  Each year I get something special for Kyron because he's my Valentine.  I placed a Valentine for him at the Wall of Hope in hopes that he can feel my love for him, from wherever he is. I am deeply saddened that he is not here with me."

"Kyron I love you very much, I miss you and I want you home.  I have a hole in my heart that will not be fixed until you come home.  I will never give up,  I will keep searching until you are in my arms again.  God is looking over you and protecting you until I get there, so be brave, I am coming."

"The police and search & rescuers are still looking for you, they will not stop until you are found.  We have adopted them into our family and they feel it is a personal mission to bring you home to us and they will not stop until you are home. I know that we are getting closer every day, I dream about finding you and I know they will bring you home."

"Law Enforcement continues to brief us regularly on the case, the investigation continues to march on, they will solve this case and bring Kyron home."

https://www.khq.com/news/kyron-horman-s-mother-has-valentine-for-still-missing-son/article_b6e6cc48-d620-5330-b5b0-b6aa66f02c42.html

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:13:33 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 15, 2020, 11:13:23 AM »

CUSTODY OF KYRON

BLINK-ON-CRIME

Documents? Court filings?  Court Orders?  Please share.

No interview with Kyron's mother that I am aware of revealed that she was  "not honest" ... was not consistent ... when she shared the happenings encompassing affording the custody of Kyron to Kaine and Terri?

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by BOC Staff | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

36.  .... February 13, 2020 at 10:42 am

EXCERPT

I’m not going to get into the specifics of DY self-report medical issue except to say what I have already said. Based on documents I have personally reviewed to include court filings and court orders it appears that her motivation to give up primary physical custody under the auspices of seeking medical treatment in Canada were so that a Judge would sign off on an addendum order terminating child support, and thus “explaining” his approval that the parties agreed to nobody paying support in the short term.  ....  I want to be clear that if DY gave up custody because she felt incapable of caring for her children at the time, and they were in good care with their respective Fathers, I applaud her decision over any alternative choice that would end up compromising the kids care. I DO think if she was going to respond to questions about it publicly she should have been honest.  B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-128/#comments

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/

THE DISCONNECT

DESIREE YOUNG

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC

Kaine and Desiree eventually divorced.  Little Kyron lived with her for the first two years of his life. But Desiree was sick with severe kidney problems.

DESIREE YOUNG: I had gotten to the point where I was in the hospital usually

three or four times throughout the year.

KATE SNOW: Your kidneys were failing?

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. I was so sick that I was passing out at times.

Desiree says she went to Canada for treatment and gave Kaine temporary custody of Kyron. When she got back, still recovering and drowning in medical bills, they decided together that Kyron would be best off staying with his dad. She admits that, despite the anguish Terri had caused her in he past, she now thought Kaine and Terri could give Kyron a good life.

DESIREE YOUNG: I didn't see anything that I was unhappy with. I didn't think that my child was unhappy.

But in hindsight, she regrets the decision.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 12:04:11 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 18, 2020, 12:08:37 PM »

CUSTODY OF KIARA

It has been almost ten years since Kaine served the June 2010 FAPA restraining order which has denied Terri any contact with Kiara and ... in that same time period of time Terri's attorneys have failed to FOLLOW THROUGH with any legal challenge to the status quo.  If Terri is innocent of all wrongdoing encompassing the disappearance of Kyron ... why is the status quo still in effect?  Why is she not moving Heaven and Earth in a mission to obtain custody/visitation of her daughter?

Terri's 2010 and 2013 custody motions were withdrawn when she was faced with depositions. Her attorney claimed the Fifth Amendment ... his client's right not to incriminate herself.

The 2014 Custody Agreement?  Terri has yet complied with reunification requirements. Why? Consequently ... she has yet to have any contact with her daughter.

Also ... think about it ... there has never been any legal motion filed by Terri's attorney that challenges the well-being of Kiara under her father's care.

++++

The Disconnect

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Posted by Christina Stoy | Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24 pm

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

EXCERPT

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

Parenting Time Request Motion Dropped

Terri Moulton Horman drops motion seeking parenting time with Kiara
November 03, 2010

EXCERPT

Terri Moulton Horman's attorneys have withdrawn their motion seeking parenting time for their client with her daughter after her estranged husband's lawyer informed them that they would face extensive discovery, "multiple depositions" and subpoenas for their client's medical records. ....

Bunch has argued earlier that a parallel civil divorce case, while the criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron Horman's disappearance, would jeopardize Terri Horman's Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself. ....
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/terri_moulton_horman_withdraws.

Motion for Visitation Rights

Hearing examines details of Horman divorce case
Friday, September 13, 2013

EXCERPT

Also under review Friday was a motion by Terri to have visitation rights with her daughter. In June, a judge renewed a restraining order original filed by Kaine in June 2010 against his estranged wife that does not allow her contact with him or their now 4-year-old daughter Kiara. On July 8, the same day that Terri subpoenaed O’Donnell, Terri also filed a motion contesting the restraining order.

In its response, on July 13 Kaine’s attorney Peter Engel issued a motion for protective order. In it he wrote:

“Ms. Horman has been in seclusion for three years. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement.  She intends to exercise her privilege against self-incrimination. She has not contested the FAPA Order since it was originally issued in June of 2010. She has chosen to forego a relationship with the parties’ daughter Kiara, now four years old. Yet, she now expects to conduct one-sided discovery in a single day of depositions, and have a hearing, all while the case is stayed.” ....
http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/

Withdrawal of Visitation Request

Terri Horman withdraws visitation request for daughter
October 30, 2013

EXCERPT

An attorney for Terri Moulton Horman has filed a motion to withdraw her request for visitation of her young daughter.Judge Meisenheimer s office confirms the motion was filed on Tuesday. ....

In Monday's filing, Terri's attorney states the withdrawl of the motion for visitation is in no way an agreement to maintain the status quo regarding the estranged couple's daughter, and that Terri does not, and will not, give up her right to seek legal custody of their daughter. ....

According to Terri's attorney, the motion to withdraw was being filed to avoid litigation that is destructive to the parties and their daughter, despite very deep and great reluctance, and with grave concern about their daughter's short-term development and long-term well-being. ....

Under a restraining order filed by Kaine Horman, Terri Moulton-Horman has been denied visitation with their daughter. The estranged couple has filed a series of inflammatory motions in the ensuing battle over whether to permit Terri to have some kind of visitation. ....
http://legacy.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/20/11781062/

Terri Evokes the Fifth Amendment

BRETT E. ENGEL - LEGAL BRIEFING - FEBRUARY 10, 2014

Court Documents for 2-14-14

Page 3

" ... There is a trial scheduled for June 11, 2014 on the issue of what parenting schedule is in the best interests of Kiara Horman, age 5.  Father will ask the court to deny parenting time between Kiara and her Mother because Mother presents a credible threat to the health and safety of Kiara.  Father will offer testimony from Rodolfo Sanchez that (a) Mother solicited Sanchez's help to kill Father several months before the disappearance of Father's non joint child Kyron and (b) Mother sought to kill Father so she would not lose custody of joint child Kiara. ...."  

Page 8-9

" ...Mother would have this court believe that she has no options, and having Sanchez testify regarding the "meeting" is the only way she can show parenting time with Kiara is appropriate. Nothing could be further from the truth. There were apparently two people present at the "meeting". Mother and Mr. Sanchez. Sanchez is precluded from testifying about the meeting because the meeting is privileged. Mother is not prevented from testifying about the meeting and could so if she did not choose her right against self-incrimination over her right to explain what may have transpired at the meeting. Father's right should not be impacted because Mother is choosing her right to remain silent over her ability to present testimony that rebuts the Sanchez testimony.  A litigant's decision to invoke the Fifth Amendment again self-incrimination is not without adverse consequences for the litigant. ...."

Dated this 10th Day of February
Brett E. Engel
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.578520868904505.1073741831.161645780592018&type=1

The Plan? Keeping My Daughter Safe and Bringing Kyron Home

Kaine Horman - February 20, 2014

"There is nothing more important to me than keeping my daughter safe and bringing him [Kyron] home.  We have work to do. A lot of it is happening outside the courtroom, so we have a lot of things that need to get done. We are continuing to work with investigators and we're continuing to drive closure to his [Kyron's] case."
http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-fights-To-Question-Landscaper-242247221.html

A Settlement - A Reintegration Plan

Kaine Horman awarded custody of daughter; Terri Horman to have strictly-supervised visits eventually
June 4, 2014

EXCERPT

Kaine Horman has been awarded the custody of his daughter, Kiara, and ex-wife Terri Moulton Horman will have strictly supervised visits with the girl under a detailed "reintegration plan,'' according to a settlement signed Tuesday. ....

The fact that Kaine Horman has been awarded sole custody of their daughter does not prevent Terri Horman from inspecting and consulting with staff of the school Kiara attends, "to inspect and receive governmental agency and law enforcement records concerning the child,'' consult with her doctors or authorize health care for the child, or apply to be the girl's "conservator, guardian ad litem or both,'' the court records say. ....
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kaine_horman_awarded_custody_o.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

The Status Quo is Maintained

Kaine Horman - June 4, 2014

"I believe where we are today is still keeping my daughter safe, that status quo is still maintained, so I think we are doing what we need to be doing." ....
http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-awarded-full-custody-of-daughter--261867341.html

No Contact of Any Kind

Father of Kyron Horman: 'We need to bring him home'
June 2, 2015

EXCERPT

Kaine Horman believes Kyron's stepmother Terri is responsible for the boy's disappearance. He thinks she may not have acted alone.  "Somebody else is involved with his disappearance and we need investigators to continue to focus on other avenues that might reveal who those person or persons are," said Kaine Horman.  ... Kaine Horman says Terri has had "no contact of any kind" with their six-year old daughter after a lengthy divorce and custody battle. ....
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/06/02/kyron-horman-father-kaine-horman/28385267/

Plan on Hold - Logistics

Terri Horman, stepmom of missing Kyron Horman, moved to California, state records show
January 9, 2016

EXCERPT

In June 2014, a Multnomah County judge granted custody of the daughter to Kaine Horman, but approved a plan to help reunite the mother and child and allow visitation.

Terri Horman had started meeting with an assigned "parent coordinator'' as required, but the logistics and costs of having a psychological assessment done proved challenging, according to sources familiar with the case. The plan is now on hold ....
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Custody Agreement
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Horman-custody.pdf

Desiree and Kaine - The Same Page

KTVL CBS 10 News, Medford
January 21, 2016

DESIREE: (Video 3:55) I am grateful.  I am glad we have been able to keep Kiara away from her. I am glad that Kiara has a stable life ... stable as it can be considering the circumstances.
https://www.facebook.com/180780400322/videos/10156473491155323/?fref=nf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2020, 02:37:16 PM »

Human Remains Found Near Aloha
FEB 22, 2020
EXCERPT

The Medical Examiner’s Office determined the remains belong to an adult, and not that of Kyron Horman who disappeared in 2010 or Allyson Watterson who disappeared this January.
https://www.kxl.com/human-remains-found-near-aloha/

« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 02:38:50 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2020, 05:52:12 PM »

Troubled Family
What records show about Kyron Horman’s stepmom, dad and other relatives.
June 23rd, 2010

EXCERPT

Kaine Horman had been married once before, to Kyron’s biological mother, who now goes by the name Desiree Young. Washington County Circuit Court records show Young was pregnant with Kyron, the couple’s only child, when she filed for divorce from Kaine in August 2002. She cited irreconcilable differences.

What hasn’t been made public is the fact that, a month after filing for divorce, Young sought a restraining order against Kaine Horman, Kyron’s dad.

At the time, she had a 7-year-old son from a previous marriage. In court documents, Young said she feared Kaine Horman would “remove our children from their residence.” It’s unclear whether the couple was living together at the time. Washington County Circuit Judge Donald Letourneau granted Young’s request, forbidding either her or Kaine Horman from taking the children without the other’s consent.

https://www.wweek.com/portland/article-12134-troubled-family.html
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 10:33:34 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2020, 02:45:54 PM »

KYRON'S PARENTS - CREDIBLE SOURCES

The respective words of Desiree and Kaine regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of their son are not derived in a vacuum.  Logic dictates that ongoing briefings with investigators imply Kyron's parents are privy to an official foundation.  In other words ... logic dictates that Desiree and Kaine's words reflect the truth in regards to the case encompassing the disappearance of their precious son.

LE OFFICIALS HAVE INFORMED ME

Kaine Horman - October 25, 2010

“Law enforcement officials have informed me that more than one circuit court judge has determined probable cause exists to implicate Respondent in Kyron’s disappearance and in the murder for hire plot. Respondent and her lawyers are also aware of this.”

http://www.kptv.com/story/14805736/battle-in-horman-custody-case-continues-10-25-2010

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Kaine%20October%2025%20Filing.pdf

THEY GAVE US ALL THE EVIDENCE ON THE CASE

Desiree Young - February 22, 2011

(Video 4:00) "Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  She put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life."
http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

ALL THAT THE POLICE KNOW

Desiree Young - March 5, 2011

"I have full confidence in the truth and in God, he will reveal all that I know and all that the police know when he feels it is time for everyone to see and when he can bring my Kyron home. That is when people will see the true Terri Horman and you will be disappointed and sickened to point of throwing up."

https://www.facebook.com/KHOnlineD/photos/a.149091225123584.27207.145821285450578/

POLICE NOW HAVE MOUNTING EVIDENCE

Kaine Horman - August 15, 2012

Video Excerpt (1:40) - In newly released transcript from a June hearing Kyron father say that police now have mounting evidence against the boy's stepmother.  "It significantly strengthened their believe that she had involvement. ..."

http://www.kgw.com/story/local/2015/07/01/12309684/

LOTS OF CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

Desiree Young - September 17, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

THIS IS THE MOMENT

Desiree Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school, down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

NOT SKYLINE'S FAULT

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"... Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's. ..."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.1379216938834890/1379216938834890/?type=3&theater

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:17:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2020, 02:55:59 PM »

NO LAWSUIT AGAINST SKYLINE?

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes
Posted by Christina Stoy | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

12. ... September 1, 2017 at 8:21 pm

EXCERPT

I definitely find it odd that neither bio took action against the school. .... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/#comments

WHY?

Why did Kyron's parents not file a lawsuit against PPS but Desiree did file a lawsuit against Terri ... a lawsuit that was withdrawn ... a lawsuit if followed through had the ability to compromise the investigation into the disappearance of her son?  Could it be that behind the scenes briefings with investigators have convinced Kaine and Desiree that Terri ... Kyron's stepmother ... is responsible?  In other words ... Skyline was not negligent!

TERRI SHOULD BE CHARGED

Desiree - September 17, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case.  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

WE KNOW WHO HAS THE ANSWER

Desiree - June 21, 2014

“We have lots of evidence. We just don’t have that final thing, the final answer.  It’s frustrating.  It’s not a stranger that walked into Kyron’s school that took him. It was someone in our trusted circle. We know who has the answer, she just refuses to talk.”

http://koin.com/2014/06/21/volunteers-family-continue-search-for-kyron-horman/

THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON

Desiree - July 11, 2014

" DA's Office will prosecute for all of the murder for hire plots (oh yeah, there are several) as well as Kyron's kidnapping and subsequent charges for that, when we find Kyron. They want to hit her with both barrels, so it sticks, and she can't get off easy. Terri is going down and so are the people who have helped her along the way. Just a matter of Kyron being found first.  The one and only person in the way of that is Terri."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Kyron-Horman-Case-Turning-of-The-Tide/1428477140699516

IT'S TERRI'S FAULT; NOT SKYLINE'S

Desiree Davidson Young - May 29, 2015

"Ms Porter had an email that excused Kyron, email was from Terri herself. That's why the school didn't question it further. It's Terri's fault that Ky is missing today not Skyline's."

https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/p.1379216938834890/1379216938834890/?type=3&theater

EYE WITNESS ACCOUNTS ... MULTIPLE ADULTS

Desiree Young - November 25, 2015

Video (1:24)

Young:  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out of the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2020, 03:06:19 PM »

THE TEN MILLION DOLLAR CIVIL SUIT?

A TERRI AGENDA?

Dr. Phil Show Hosts Missing Portland Child Kyron Horman’s Step Mom Terri Horman Over Two Episodes | Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18

1. ... October 18, 2016 at 8:34 am

EXCERPT

I wish proper diligence and emphasis had been afforded to the exchange between Kyron and the unidentified SZ and Mathews. The truth is there were multiple witnesses to this and even Judge Kantor alluded to that in his comments in court. The only reasons I can come up with as to why neither of Kyron’s parents pursued their right to information and remedy directly from those responsible for his care that morning following Terri’s departure was because They both had a "Terri" agenda, and evidence and Testimony from the civil preceding would have sholly vindicated her from any possible involvement. ... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-13/#comments

http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/

THE DISCONNECT

When Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... I can only assume the their respective statements have an official foundation.  In other words ... it makes sense that their words are a reflection of the truth ... the truth that is derived from the Kyron Horman case file.  Think about it.  Only the truth will be instrumental in bringing about justice for Kyron and a measure of closure for Desiree and Kaine in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010 ... not "a Terri agenda" ... without an official foundation.  The not knowing must be a literal h--- on earth for Kyron's parents.

2012 - THE DELAYED TEN MILLION DOLLAR CIVIL SUIT

TERRI IS THE PRIME SUSPECT

Circuit Court Judge Kantor - August 22, 2012

"The defendant is a prime suspect in the investigation," Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor wrote, explaining his decision to allow the case to proceed but allowing Terri Horman to avoid a deposition that could potentially incriminate her in the criminal investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/kyron-hormans-stepmother-called-prime-suspect-judge/story?id=17056358

JUDGE CONVINCED LAWSUIT COULD IMPACT THE ONGOING INVESTIGATION

Multnomah County judge briefly explains why he delayed Desiree Young's civil suit
November 28, 2012

EXCERPT

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor explained in a court order signed Wednesday that he was convinced that allowing the civil lawsuit that Kyron Horman's mother filed against the boy's stepmother to proceed "could impact an ongoing criminal investigation.''

In a one-paragraph order signed Wednesday, Kantor said he delayed the civil lawsuit until Aug. 1, unless there's an appropriate motion to vacate it.

Court records show the Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton had requested the postponement.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_judge_briefly.html

http://www.kptv.com/link/564915/lawsuit-against-terri-horman

2013 - THE DROPPED TEN MILLION DOLLAR CIVIL SUIT

CLOSE CONTACT WITH THE PARENTS

Sheriff Staton - July 30, 2013

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS AGAIN ASKING US

Kaine Horman - July 30, 2013

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case. Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/31700-autosave/

OREGON PUBLIC RECORDS DISCLOSURE LAW

Desiree Young - July 30, 2013

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files.  My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.  I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron.  For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

Because of the statute of limitations, Young could only pursue a civil action in the future against Terri Horman once Kyron is found, Young and her attorney said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_hormans_mother_to_drop_c.html

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 03:09:49 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: March 20, 2020, 02:28:58 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - WITNESS FOR THE PROSECUTION?

Could it be that in 2013 ... the prosecutor finally caved to the terms of Dede Spicher's attorney in exchange for the truth encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

Could it be that immunity from prosecution for his client was afforded in exchange for her full co-operation regarding her involvement as well as knowledge of the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman?

Could it be that in 2013 after three years Dede finally submitted to a polygraph ... testified
regarding the happenings of June 20, 2010 and passed?

Could it be that it was then that Dede testified before the 2013 Grand Jury without citing the Fifth Amendment?

Could it be that Dede will be the prosecutor's star witness when Terri is eventually indicted for her involvement in the secreting of Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010?

1.  THE 2010 GRAND JURY

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

EXCERPT

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down".
http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

The Deposition

Excerpts:

Did you see Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?
Dede: I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right.

Did you talk to Terri Horman at any time on June 4, 2010?

Have you ever been to Skyline Elementary School?
Dede: Going to assert my Fifth Amendment right.

Have you ever purchased a disposable phone?

Do you know where Kyron Horman is?

Do you know whether Kyron Horman is alive?

H/T - Criminal Mindz

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

Friend of missing boy's stepmom appears before grand jury
July 26, 2010

EXCERPT

Stavley disputed those comments Monday, saying Spicher has been "extremely cooperative" with police as they executed search warrants on her home and car. He said she also met with the lead investigator in the case last week for more than three hours.

He added that Spicher is not speaking to Terri Horman. ....
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/26/oregon.missing.boy/

2.  THE 2012 DEPOSITION

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2012

EXCERPT

Rosenthal noted in the motion that the Fifth Amendment provides that "no person...shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself..."

"The privilege is personal; it cannot be used to protect another person...Otherwise, the privilege could be used as a shield to protect a witness' friends, and to deny a civil litigant probative evidence."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

3.  THE 2013 GRAND JURY

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit, criminal investigation continues
July 30, 2013

EXCERPT

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal.

DeDe Spicher testified before the grand jury for the criminal case within the past two weeks, according to Rosenthal.  Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify. ....

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit--217621031.html

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Jul 30, 2013

EXCERPT

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right. ....

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know." ....

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
Jul 30, 2013

EXCERPT

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation. Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative Grand Jury in the past week or two. ....

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
July 30, 2013

EXCERPT

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury.  In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

“We recently learned that Dede Spicher did appear in front of the Grand Jury a week or two ago; we don't know what she said," Rosenthal stated. ....

http://koin.com/2013/07/30/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman/

BOTTOM LINE!!

Kaine Horman - July 30, 2013

“We still have extreme confidence that they’re going to drive resolution to the case. Law enforcement is again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn’t interfere with the integrity of what they’re doing. And we’re doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

Desiree Young - July 30, 2013

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

MCSO Statement - July 30, 2013

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosa

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Desiree Young - June 4, 2015

Video 2:30:  "Absolutely without a doubt, with all my heart I know that she (Terri) did it. I think she was working with one or two possible people but absolutely she did it. We know at least Dede Spicher. Yeah ... she is one of them."

http://www.kptv.com/story/29245636/family-friends-hold-vigil-for-kyron-horman-5-years-after-disappearance

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 02:37:17 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 20, 2020, 03:33:14 PM »

UPDATE - OCTOBER 21, 2018

THE IMMUNITY DEAL

Desiree Davidson Young
Kyron Horman's World Soldiers

Yes she had an immunity deal but then didn’t honor all of the details behind the agreement. Not only has she not done what she agreed to but she has actually gone out of her way to compromise the case.
https://www.facebook.com/161645780592018/photos/a.462300267193233/1899543303468915/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/Kyron-Hormans-World-Soldiers-161645780592018/

Immunity from Prosecution

The Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution prohibits the government from forcing witnesses to give self-incriminating testimony in criminal cases. Courts may evade this prohibition and force reluctant witnesses to testify by granting them immunity from prosecution. Once witnesses cannot be prosecuted for their testimony, courts may punish them if they refuse to testify.

+++++

When the two MFH allegations against Terri pertaining to a former boyfriend and a former husband is considered ... could it be that Dede had seconds thoughts in regards to testifying against Terri?  Could it be that Dede will ultimately do what is right in the interest of justice for Kyron and out of compassion for Desiree and Kaine who have not held their precious son for over nine years.  Could it that consequences for negating on an immunity deal will motivate Dede to think twice prior to co-operating?  Could it be that Dede's 2013 Grand Jury testimony will be used as evidence against Terri in an upcoming trial?

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:39:27 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: March 20, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »

DISPOSITION??  WHAT DISPOSITION??

Inquiring minds would like to know who all are privy to witness depositions that Blink references ... witness depositions that imply that Kyron was last seen ... not with Terri but with an unidentified male which is contrary to assertions of Kaine, Desiree and investigative spokespersons.  

ACCORDING TO BLINK-ON-CRIME

27. ...February 2, 2018 at 2:39 am

EXCERPT

We saw Terri’s counsel make that argument in open court on the record and we know he did so followed by sworn depositions in support. .... B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-97/#comments

Posted by Christina Stoy |  Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

8. .... November 23, 2017 at 1:37 pm

EXCERPT

One of the things that continues to astonish me (forgive me as I state the obvious) is that a 7 year old was abducted from an elementary school in this jurisdiction, the contributed negligence to his duty of care was admitted in a deposition, the case remains unsolved and the child is apparently lost in perpetuity yet the subject is non existent in the maelstrom. How is that possible? Wth does this little boy have to do to get the attention of those in a position of power who “oversee” those entrusted in his care? How is this incident not the poster child? .... B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-92/#comments

31.  July 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm

EXCERPT

I am going to stay away from the contents of Ms. Matthews deposition except to say it supported the account of SZ I have provided previously and from a timeline perspective put Kyron disappearance from that classroom between 9:05am and 10:20- that’s the best I got. .... B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-67/

50.  March 21, 2017 at 10:06 am

EXCERPT

There are depositions on the record that confirm and memorialize SZ and the circumstances surrounding the last time Kyron was witnessed in that classroom and exiting same as well as confirmations of TH activities at the school and with personnel that completely dispel she removed Kyron by herself or through a third party. .... B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-44/#comments

29.  Tarheel says:
March 28, 2018 at 11:50 am

EXCERPT

Also for Blink, have you tried to obtain the depositions of Mathews, Porter, etc.? Will you be getting those? Can that be done on the computer or does it have to be done in person?

RESPONSE - BLINK

EXCERPT

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question on MY access to those depositions outside of what I have already published publicly.  Thank you for understanding .  B

Posted by BOC Staff |  Wednesday 21 September 2016 3:18 pm

24.  BOC Staff says:  March 18, 2020 at 1:51 pm

EXCERPT

. The aforementioned deposition testimony also discusses what formed Ms. Porters belief about where Kyron was that afternoon and to be clear- not only was it negligent as to her responsibility re standard of care and school policy, but on more than one occasion with independent witnesses, Ms. Porter herself is on record that nothing in ANY of her communication with Terri, in writing or verbal, directed her thought. In quasi legal terms, Ms. Porter admitted negligence on the record. I have to say I found that pretty admirable. I also have to say that disclosure should have prompted DY counsel to add a defendant in usual circumstances. Above all, Ms. Porters testimony was dispositive that Kyron was still at the school when Terry was on CCTV 12 mi away. .....B

ACCORDING TO STEPHEN HOUZE AND TERRI HORMAN

Stephen Houze - September 13, 2013

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."
http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Court Records - Subpoenas - September 13, 2013

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.  They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Judge Kantor - September 16, 2013

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.  Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor also said Horman's lawyers can't question young students who were subpoenaed by Terri Horman's lawyers. Kantor said he was concerned because they're minors and might divulge information they provided to a grand jury in the ongoing criminal inquiry, and he did not know whether the students or their parents had obtained lawyers.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.htm

Terri Horman - August 14, 2014

"He (Stephen Houze) stated in court I was in fact not the last person to have seen Kyron.  My lawyer has witnesses to prove it."
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/08/four_women_who_opposed_terri_h.html

Terri Horman - 2015

"I have no knowledge where Kyron may be and have proclaimed my innocence of any wrongdoing to law enforcement as well as I was not the last person to be seen with him to which my attorney has stated in court, on the record."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Terri Horman - Attorneys - May 31, 2015

Terri Horman and her lawyers have said she wasn't the last person to see Kyron that day, BUT HAVEN'T OFFERED FURTHER EXPLANATION.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_disappearance_cry.html

THE DISCONNECT - WHERE IS THE DOCUMENTATION?

Kaine's Attorney - October 10, 2013

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was
not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School. Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.
http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

Kaine's Attorney - October 9, 2013

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School.
http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2014/07/25/12570816/

BOTTOM LINE!!

Considering on-going briefings with investigators regarding the happenings encompassing the morning their son went missing ... I believe the words of Desiree and Kaine ... words that imply Kyron was last observed leaving the school with Terri.

Desiree Young - May 21, 2015

"Yes this is the moment just before he walked out of the school,down the sidewalk with Terri and Kiara right next to him and then he disappeared. Well Terri and Kiara made it back to the house, why didn't Kyron? Where's Kyron?  I have studied this photo so many times to try to reach in and take him out of the moment that he will never return from....the moment his life was changed forever, I wish I could go into that photo to protect him from her. Terri, where's Kyron?"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=821922851230971

"He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out of the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."
http://crimewatchdaily.com/2015/11/25/the-search-for-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/

EXCERPT

12, Respondent was the last person seen with Kyron.
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 05:43:12 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2020, 05:01:51 PM »

(Continued)

MS. MATTHEWS - THE NOD

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
Posted by Christina Stoy |Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

EXCERPT

The following is a summation of multiple direct witness accounts, edited to protect witness identification only.

“…He must have been standing behind me because I only recall hearing him ask if the boy could help him bring some stuff in from his truck.  I thought it was (edited) until he looked up at him and then He looked at Ms. Matthews for approval and she nodded her head Yes in response.  They walked out of the south entrance together and I do not recall seeing either of them again. ...."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comment

OFFICIAL SOURCES

Logic dictates IF Ms. Matthews afforded Kyron permission to leave her classroom with an unknown male on June 4 as Blink implies ... LE would have been informed on June 4 ... the day Kyron was reported missing. Logic also dictates that Kyron's parents would have also been in the loop.  Think about it. .....

1.  A June 18 Sheriff Office Release stated that school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

2.  On June 21 Multnomah County Sheriff Captain ... Jason Gates ... publicly stated that Terri was the last-known person to have seen Kyron before he disappeared”.

3.  On October 25 in a restraining order against Terri ... Kaine stated that "Respondent was the last person seen with Kyron".

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - June 7, 2010

EXCERPT

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.  He said it was common for parents to pick up kids this way, so no suspicions were raised.
http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sheriff Office Release - June 18, 2010

EXCERPT

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.  The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. .... However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Multnomah County Sheriff Captain - Jason Gates - June 21, 2010

EXCERPT

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said ....
http://portlandtribune.com/component/content/article?id=31624

Portland Public Schools Spokesman - Matt Shelby - June 21, 2010

EXCERPT

"Two teachers were the last school staff to see Kyron at Skyline. His own teacher and another teacher saw him inside the school with his stepmother, and there didn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary.”
https://kpic.com/news/local/sources-terri-horman-vague-on-kyrons-doctor-appointment-date-11-13-2015

KYRON'S FATHER

EXCERPT

12, Respondent was the last person seen with Kyron.
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 02:42:44 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: March 21, 2020, 07:39:04 PM »

FYI

HUMAN REMAINS FOUND NEAR COTTAGE GROVE
May 1, 2019
EXCERPT

Remains found off Shoreview Drive in the Cottage Grove area have been confirmed to be human, the Lane County Sheriff’s Office said.  Authorities said two mushroom pickers found the bones on April 26, but the remains appeared to have been in the area for a while.  The sheriff's office said it could be some time before the remains are able to be identified. The sheriff's office and medical examiner's office are investigating.
https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Human-remains-found-near-Cottage-Grove-509326201.html
https://kval.com/news/local/human-remains-found-near-cottage-grove

* No update

Human Remains Found Near Aloha
Feb 22, 2020
EXCERPT

Human remains were found just after noon today.  Washington County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of human remains found in a wooded area of Aloha. .... The Medical Examiner’s Office determined the remains belong to an adult, and not that of Kyron Horman ......
https://www.kxl.com/human-remains-found-near-aloha/

yw
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 07:42:09 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: March 23, 2020, 08:33:54 PM »

24. BOC Staff says:
March 18, 2020 at 1:51 pm

EXCERPT

5. DY has made it a habit to say things that are interpretable as culpable to TH because she knows LE is under no obligation to correct mistakes of fact in her public statements. ..... B

++++++

When Kaine and Desiree's ongoing briefings with investigators are considered ... I can only assume the their respective statements have an official foundation.  In other words ... it makes sense that their words are a reflection of the truth ... the truth that is derived from the Kyron Horman case file.  Think about it.  Only the truth that originates from an official foundation will be instrumental in bringing about justice for Kyron and a measure of closure for Desiree and Kaine in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010. The not knowing must be a literal h--- on earth for Kyron's parents.

++++

ACCORDING TO DESIREE

EMAILS CONFIRM TERRI'S HATRED TOWARD KYRON

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, appears solo on Today Show saying Terri Horman had 'severe hatred for Kyron'
Nov 15, 2010

EXCERPT

Young, who became visibly emotional on camera, explained that a year prior to Kyron's disappearance, she tried to get custody of him.

"Kaine told me it was not an option on several occasions and it was a point of contention with us," Young said. "Kyron on many occasions told me he wanted to come and live with me and on a couple of different occasions, Terri had called me specifically so that I could talk to Kyron because he was so upset and Terri, personally wanted me to take Kyron."

On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Young said the emails reveal "a severe hatred for Kyron."

"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young said. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way."

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2010/11/kyrons_mother_desiree_young_ap.html

KAINE AFFIRMS

KAINE WAS ALSO PRIVY TO THE EMAILS

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
11/19/2010

VIDEO EXCERPT

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Transcript - H/T - BeanE - Websleuths

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 08:44:05 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2020, 04:13:48 PM »

Kyron Horman investigation to be featured on Investigation Discovery show
FOX 12 Staff
Mar 24, 2020

EXCERPT

The search for Kyron Horman will be featured on an episode of “In Pursuit with John Walsh” on the Investigation Discovery channel.

The segment is scheduled to air at 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 25.

Kyron was last seen at Skyline Elementary School on June 4, 2010. He was 7 years old at the time.

Kyron’s disappearance led to a massive search, and the case remains open with a reward today.

Investigators have said Terri Horman, Kyron’s then-stepmother, was the last person to see him, but she has never been named a suspect in the case.

Last June, Kyron’s mother Desiree Young announced she was publishing a book called “Love You Forever: The Search for Kyron Horman.”

https://www.kptv.com/news/kyron-horman-investigation-to-be-featured-on-investigation-discovery-show/article_54366b98-6e12-11ea-aaaa-e7151342da99.html

Case of Kyron Horman, Portland boy who disappeared in 2010, will be featured on ‘In Pursuit With John Walsh’
Mar 24, 2020

EXCERPT

As The Oregonian/OregonLive has reported, according to police, “Kyron disappeared from school sometime on June 4, 2010, after his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, brought him early to Skyline Elementary School so he could take part in a science fair. He never made it to his second-grade class and was later reported missing when he didn’t return home.” ......

“In Pursuit With John Walsh” airs at 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 on Investigation Discovery.

https://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/2020/03/case-of-kyron-horman-portland-boy-who-disappeared-in-2010-will-be-featured-on-in-pursuit-with-john-walsh.html

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 04:17:51 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 28, 2020, 08:52:39 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Terri's own words imply that Tyler Kessinger claimed he observed Kaine's White Truck in the back of School?

DESIREE YOUNG:  "KYRON'S FRIEND SAW HIM"  

EXCERPT

Mattera:  "What time did Kyron go missing."

Desiree Young:  "It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55." .....  "He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

TERRI HORMAN: "TYLER WAS MISTAKEN"

50. ... TMH says:
October 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm

EXCERPT

Tyler and James were friends and that is how he knows what the truck looks like. Blink has more information regarding that, but I will say Tyler didn't see me in the back of the school on the 4th.  He was mistaken.  I was out the front the entire time. ....
http://blinkoncrime.com/2016/09/21/dr-phil-show-hosts-missing-portland-child-kyron-hormans-step-mom-terri-horman-over-two-episodes/comment-page-14/#comments
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:29:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: March 30, 2020, 12:19:08 PM »

BLINK: TERRI PARKED VEHICLE AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE

Kyron Horman Missing: New Years Eve Settlement Ends Horman Marriage
Posted by Christina Stoy |  Tuesday 31 December 2013 6:18 pm

40. ... October 20, 2015 at 12:56 am

EXCERPT

"TH, Ky and Kiara turned around at about the front entrance when they realized Kyron forgot his backpack in the truck. This is the impetus for DY comments about them “leaving”. They never crested the doorway until they returned to the truck, retrieved the backpack, headed to Kyron’s classroom, hung up his jacket and backpack and toured the SF, ensuing pics, etc. Further evidence of this is the fact that Kyron’s jacket and backpack were hanging in his classroom still when it was discovered he was missing. ...."

"The path taken by TH Kiara and Ky from the school to retrieve the backpack was straight down the front steps to the road shoulder where TH was parked." ... B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/12/31/kyron-horman-missing-new-years-eve-settlement-ends-horman-marriage/comment-page-272/#comments

MCDA ROD UNDERHILL: SOMEBODY POSSIBLY MOVED THE PICKUP

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010

EXCERPT

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair. ....

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

"We're looking for additional witnesses," he added, standing in the Brooks Hill Historic Church across from the school in front of blown-up photos of the Horman truck staged at each location.

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared. Criminal justice experts say authorities likely are also seeking to support testimony they obtained from witnesses before an investigative grand jury.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

BOC POSTER (VW) - TERRI'S VEHICLE WAS POSSIBLE MOVED

Kyron Horman Exclusive Report: New Suspect And Botched Investigation Rumors Abound- Terri Horman Prepares To Fight For Couples Daughter Following Seclusion
Posted by Christina Stoy | Tuesday 6 August 2013 8:29 pm

21. ... vw says:
August 7, 2013 at 3:37 am

EXCERPT

The “south” entrance is through the front doors to the school.

The East entrance is to the parking lot that the busses would come in to, and a SZ leaving thru this door would have to walk past the main office.

The North doors, however are in the back of the school.  One “north door” is in the middle of the school and would be between Kyron’s room and the Main Office. It leads to the playground, the basketball covered courts and some north parking spaces in front of an out building Another North door leads out to the same are thru the gym. A final north door, closer to the soccer field leads into the same areas thru the mechanical wing.

A car could have been parked in that area once the 8:45 bell rang and might be unnoticed.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/08/06/kyron-horman-exclusive-report-new-suspect-and-botched-investigation-rumors-abound-terri-horman-prepares-to-fight-for-couples-daughter-following-seclusion/comment-page-1/#comment-2178255

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2020, 12:26:16 PM »

REMINDER

THE SIDE ENTRANCE

Video Excerpt - 1:24

EXCERPT

Jason Mattera:  "This picture of Kyron beaming proudly in from of his project The Red Eyed Tree Frog was taken by his stepmother Terri just minutes before he vanished."

Mattera:  "What time did Terri go missing."

Desiree Young:  "It was exactly between 8:45 and 8:55. He was in his classroom.  He got the photo taken by Terri and he according to eyewitness accounts ... multiple adults ... that can vouch for the fact that Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow and we know this because Kyron's friend even saw him with her right outside the school."

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 1 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ztXZ6ts9M

Missing: The Search for Oregon Boy Kyron Horman Pt. 2 - Crime Watch Daily
Published on 25 Nov 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPR1QT3DGDs
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 12:31:45 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 29, 2020, 09:22:55 PM »

Desiree Davidson Young
24 April at 16:27 ·

Kyron’s Pad update: We planted a new weeping cherry tree and dianthus and cut some wine barrels for stacking, little project turned out good. Some flowers haven’t bloomed yet, but everything is coming up. Thankfully the new clematis made it through the winter too.

https://www.facebook.com/desiree.davidsonyoung/posts/2995192993835678?__tn__=H-R

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 10:37:20 AM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2020, 10:35:25 AM »

A MOTHER'S MEMORY

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:44:19 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.