March 29, 2024, 06:05:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #47  (Read 153343 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 03, 2020, 01:34:31 PM »

Kyron Horman's World Soldiers
1 hr ·
A note from Desiree
...❤️

I’m resharing this, we will have a new episode that will air June 1st, 2020 on Investigation Discovery channel. It will mark 10 long years of searching for my son. Thank you ID for bringing some long needed focus back to Kyron. New teasers will start airing soon, please share.

Investigation Discovery
20 January 2019

Kyron Horman vanished in 2010. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children released an image to help see what Kyron might look like today.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2915455938544308&id=161645780592018&__tn__=-R

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 02:04:33 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2020, 01:36:35 PM »

Rebecca Morris

Love You Forever

The Search for Kyron Horman

On the morning of June 4, 2010, the boy with the toothy smile, crewcut and glasses posed in front of his science project, a diorama about the red-eyed tree frog.

Seven-year old Kyron Horman grinned for a photo taken by his step-mother. She said he walked toward his second-grade classroom at Skyline Elementary School in Portland and turned to wave at her. Then he vanished.

For the first time, the story of Kyron’s disappearance is told in Love You Forever – The Search for Kyron Horman. Based on years of research and hundreds of hours of interviews with his mother, Desiree Young, and others, the book is the true story of the boy’s disappearance, the suspicion that quickly fell on one member of a messy blended family, and how Desiree Young turned grief into advocacy.

https://rebeccatmorris.com/love-you-forever/

LOVE YOU FOREVER

Kyron Horman's mother works with best-selling author on book about son's disappearance
June 4th, 2019

EXCERPT

Young said she’s worked with Morris for the past two years on the book.  Any book proceeds that come to Young will go toward a nonprofit of her choice that supports searches for missing children, she said.

Read more:
https://katu.com/news/local/kyron-hormans-mother-works-with-best-selling-author-on-book-about-sons-disappearance

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-mom-to-release-book-shares-new-details-about-investigation/283-f86936e2-95d4-4247-9aa3-83e22362d81a

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:10:25 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2020, 11:14:18 AM »

LITTLE BOY LOST: AN ID MYSTERY

Premieres Friday, May 29 from 9-10 p.m. ET

In 2010, 7-year-old Kyron Horman is dropped off at school in Portland, Oregon, but when the bus returns later that day, Kyron is not on it. Sparking a panicked search around the town led by Kyron's mother and father, all eyes quickly fall to his stepmother, Terri Horman, the last person to see Kyron alive. Terri's strange behavior and weak alibi lead investigators to believe that she is a person of interest in Kyron's disappearance. Yet nearly a decade later, Kyron has never been found and no arrests have been made in the case. With heartbreaking interviews from Kyron's family, including his mother, Desiree Young, this special examines all the details of this twisted case, casting light on each shred of evidence that could possibly lead to solving this tragic kidnapping.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2020/05/04/investigation-discovery-premieres-nine-straight-nights-of-the-greatest-true-crime-stories-ever-with-id-presents-nine-at-9-beginning-on-memorial-day-and-culminating-on-june-2-with-the-truth-behind-joe-exotic-the-rick-kirkham-story-296402/20200504id01/

_____

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: March 27, 2021, 11:50:51 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cbAURmOp6A
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #324 on: April 15, 2021, 07:50:26 AM »

Thank-you!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2021, 10:39:24 AM »

https://www.koin.com/news/missing-persons/kyron-horman-vanished-from-a-portland-school-11-years-ago/

Kyron Horman’s disappearance remains unsolved after 11 years
Kyron Horman vanished June 4, 2010
by: KOIN 6 News Staff
Posted: Jun 4, 2021 / 08:18 PM PDT / Updated: Jun 6, 2021 / 07:12 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — On June 4, 2010, Kyron Horman went to Skyline School in Northwest Portland. He vanished and hasn’t been seen since.

Now, 11 years later, his mother Desiree Young took to Facebook to remind people about her son.

“Things are too quiet and it sounds like Multnomah County may not even know that they are still searching for Kyron,” she wrote. “This is not acceptable and I will be taking it to their doorstep. Kyron — I love you. I will never stop fighting for you.”

Friday afternoon, Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt tweeted: “Bringing Kyron Horman home is our number one priority in this case and we will never lose sight of that.”

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2021, 05:58:00 PM »

since 2017, I've been holding out hope that as Kyron was getting older, if still alive he could find away to escape his captor/s
this year he will be 19,still holding out hope. I googled Kyron and found he was in namus since 6/23/2010, I wasnt aware of
that, i dont see dna listed like in other cases there, is that normal, no dna
I had a question for Janet,but see she hasnt been here in awhile. what was the boys name that said he saw Kyron on the steps/hall

https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/7517/details

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 06, 2021, 10:34:22 AM »

ran across this video, thought it interesting, Jared theorizes that
a kids wagon, they found on a previous dive, could have been used to
transport a small body

COLD CASE: 7-Year-Old Kyron Horman Disappearance Remains Unsolved After Attending Science Fair
Adventures with Purpose
Jul 23, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R03kj0qCvCA

AWP about pg
Description
You, We, Us... We are all part of the AWP Movement.

Your support has helped Solve 7 Cold Cases, providing answers for families, and because of you, we've been able to remove 100+ Vehicles from our
valuable water resources since 2019 leaving the world a better place for generations to come.
https://www.youtube.com/c/AdventureswithPurpose/about

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #328 on: July 24, 2022, 12:03:02 AM »

https://thatoregonlife.com/2022/07/kyron-hormans-mom-asks-for-new-task-force-to-investigate-disappearance

Kyron Horman’s Mom Asks For New Task Force To Investigate Disappearance
By Jessica Tomlinson -July 15, 2022

Summary of what we know about this case so far:

On June 4th, 2010 a little boy named Kyron Horman (age 7) went missing after his step-mother Terri Horman dropped him off at school.
Kyron’s disappearance prompted Oregon’s largest-ever search operation.  Kyron has not yet been found and there have not been any arrests in the case.
Kyron’s mother Desiree Young said she would never stop looking for him on the four-year anniversary of his disappearance.  His father Kain Horman is now divorced from Terri, Kyron’s step mother after a murder for hire plot against Kain was discovered.
If he’s still alive today, Kyron would be 19 years old.

A dedicated group of people have been searching for Kyron Horman since his disappearance in 2010.  Many believe his step mother Terri Horman was involved in the disappearance, though no evidence has been found to suggest that as of now.  Terri has never officially been named as a person of interest in the case, and has denied all involvement in Kyron’s disappearance.

Now, twelve years after the disappearance, Kyron’s biological mother is asking the Multnomah County District Attorney to create a specialized task force to solve the case and find out what happened to Kyron.

According to Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt, the case is still open and being investigated.

For more information or a downloadable flyer to share. https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kyron-richard-horman

Justice for Kyron!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2023, 06:10:48 AM »

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/investigations/kyron-horman-mother-multnomah-county-sheriff/283-c96ab41c-f24c-4976-b161-f9e5c0d7ab7e

Kyron Horman’s mom meets with new Multnomah County Sheriff
Desiree Young called for the meeting in hopes the new sheriff will dedicate time and resources to help find her son, still missing after nearly 13 years.

Author: Kyle Iboshi (KGW)
Published: 6:20 PM PDT March 24, 2023
Updated: 6:20 PM PDT March 24, 2023

PORTLAND, Ore. — The mother of a missing Portland boy met with the new Multnomah County Sheriff Nicole Morrisey O’Donnell on Friday afternoon. Desiree Young called for the meeting in hopes the new sheriff will allocate time and resources to help find her son.

Kyron Horman disappeared on June 4, 2010. The then-second grader was last seen at Skyline School in Northwest Portland. He has never been found.

“I wish they would dedicate the lead detective 100% of the time to Kyron,” said Young. “I think that after almost 13 years it is always a challenge, no matter what agency you are working with, to make sure they are still dedicating resources to it.”

Young said Sheriff Morrisey O’Donnell seemed committed to the missing boy’s case. In recent weeks, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office conducted a search in North and Northwest Portland, Young explained. Additionally, Young said investigators are following up on new tips and looking into new technologies to assist in the search effort.

Sheriff Morrisey O’Donnell, who was sworn into office on January 4, has a unique connection to the Kyron Horman case. Her husband, now-retired Multnomah County Sheriff’s Deputy Bob O’Donnell, served as the lead investigator following the boy’s disappearance.

Police have made no arrests in the case, although investigators have long focused on Kyron’s stepmother Terri Horman. She dropped Kyron off at Skyline school the day he disappeared. Terri Horman has denied any wrongdoing.

Young hopes investigators will not only continue searching for her son, but also work toward building a criminal case.

“I don’t know that we’ll get to bring him home,” Young admitted. “I want us to be able to, no matter what, hold Terri accountable.”

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.