October 20, 2020, 12:03:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #47  (Read 91088 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 03, 2020, 01:34:31 PM »

Kyron Horman's World Soldiers
1 hr
A note from Desiree
...❤️

Im resharing this, we will have a new episode that will air June 1st, 2020 on Investigation Discovery channel. It will mark 10 long years of searching for my son. Thank you ID for bringing some long needed focus back to Kyron. New teasers will start airing soon, please share.

Investigation Discovery
20 January 2019

Kyron Horman vanished in 2010. The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children released an image to help see what Kyron might look like today.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2915455938544308&id=161645780592018&__tn__=-R

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 02:04:33 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

A person of integrity expects to be believed and when hes not, he lets time prove him right. -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2020, 01:36:35 PM »

Rebecca Morris

Love You Forever

The Search for Kyron Horman

On the morning of June 4, 2010, the boy with the toothy smile, crewcut and glasses posed in front of his science project, a diorama about the red-eyed tree frog.

Seven-year old Kyron Horman grinned for a photo taken by his step-mother. She said he walked toward his second-grade classroom at Skyline Elementary School in Portland and turned to wave at her. Then he vanished.

For the first time, the story of Kyrons disappearance is told in Love You Forever The Search for Kyron Horman. Based on years of research and hundreds of hours of interviews with his mother, Desiree Young, and others, the book is the true story of the boys disappearance, the suspicion that quickly fell on one member of a messy blended family, and how Desiree Young turned grief into advocacy.

https://rebeccatmorris.com/love-you-forever/

LOVE YOU FOREVER

Kyron Horman's mother works with best-selling author on book about son's disappearance
June 4th, 2019

EXCERPT

Young said shes worked with Morris for the past two years on the book.  Any book proceeds that come to Young will go toward a nonprofit of her choice that supports searches for missing children, she said.

Read more:
https://katu.com/news/local/kyron-hormans-mother-works-with-best-selling-author-on-book-about-sons-disappearance

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/kyron-horman/kyron-hormans-mom-to-release-book-shares-new-details-about-investigation/283-f86936e2-95d4-4247-9aa3-83e22362d81a

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:10:25 PM by Tamikosmom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

A person of integrity expects to be believed and when hes not, he lets time prove him right. -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: May 05, 2020, 11:14:18 AM »

LITTLE BOY LOST: AN ID MYSTERY

Premieres Friday, May 29 from 9-10 p.m. ET

In 2010, 7-year-old Kyron Horman is dropped off at school in Portland, Oregon, but when the bus returns later that day, Kyron is not on it. Sparking a panicked search around the town led by Kyron's mother and father, all eyes quickly fall to his stepmother, Terri Horman, the last person to see Kyron alive. Terri's strange behavior and weak alibi lead investigators to believe that she is a person of interest in Kyron's disappearance. Yet nearly a decade later, Kyron has never been found and no arrests have been made in the case. With heartbreaking interviews from Kyron's family, including his mother, Desiree Young, this special examines all the details of this twisted case, casting light on each shred of evidence that could possibly lead to solving this tragic kidnapping.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2020/05/04/investigation-discovery-premieres-nine-straight-nights-of-the-greatest-true-crime-stories-ever-with-id-presents-nine-at-9-beginning-on-memorial-day-and-culminating-on-june-2-with-the-truth-behind-joe-exotic-the-rick-kirkham-story-296402/20200504id01/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.