April 19, 2024, 06:33:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT Issued for Missing Keegan Elijah Waterman, 3, Alpena Township, MI  (Read 2951 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:16 AM »

AMBER ALERT Issued for Missing 3 Year Old Keegan Elijah Waterman in Alpena Township, MI … Could be Headed to Tennessee with his mother, Christina Marie Waterman

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/08/19/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-3-year-old-keegan-elijah-waterman-could-be-headed-to-tennessee-with-his-mother-christina-marie-waterman/

AMBER ALERT – MICHIGAN

An Amber Alert has been issued for 3 year old Keegan Elijah Waterman.  Keegan Elijah Waterman was last seen at 2660 East Grant St. in Alpena Township around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday. The missing 3 year old was taken by his mother,  Christina Marie Waterman, and are believed to be headed to Tennessee. Her vehicle was described as being a tan 2000 Chevy Tahoe with a Tennessee license plate of U4758V.

He is a 4-foot-3 black male that is 55 pounds, and was last seen wearing a diaper and sandals.

Anyone with information was asked to call 911 or contact the Michigan State Police Alpena Post at 989-354-4101 or Michigan State Police Operations at 517-241-8000.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 08:45:08 AM »

Active AMBER Alerts in Michigan

http://www.amberalertmichigan.org/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-3yearold-boy-his-mom/34767940

ALPENA TOWNSHIP, Mich. -

An Amber Alert issued for a 3-year-old boy and his mother who were last seen Sunday in Alpena Township, Mich. has been canceled after they were spotted in Indiana.

Police suspected Christina Marie Waterman was headed to Tennessee with her 3-year-old son, Keegan Elijah Waterman. They may be traveling in a tan 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe with Tennessee license plate U4758V.

A postal worker in Muncie, Ind. spotted them Tuesday morning, Michigan State Police said. The child was OK with the mother. The Amber Alert has been canceled because they are not in Michigan anymore. Police have not made contact with Waterman.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 03:41:52 AM »

Glad the child is ok, but I am not moving this until he is actually home safe.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.