March 28, 2024, 03:09:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What you can do...  (Read 2125 times)
pricej
Scared Monkey

« on: June 22, 2005, 10:05:45 PM »

Hello folks...

This is just a suggestion. Right now the media is heavily covering Natalee's disappearance. As we all know, the longer this stretches out....the more likely the media interest will fade. I encourage everyone that has a website to post Natalee's picture and information on it. If you can think of any other way to help promote her picture and information then please do so. We have already heard about the other girl that went missing almost two years ago from a cruise ship. I had forgotten about her myself, but she is still missing. Those who have websites already have a global presence and a lot of traffic on their website and can reach a lot of people. If you do not have one you can get one for free at a lot of places. Until Natalee is found, we have to assume that she is alive somewhere and is waiting for someone to come for her. Who knows...your simple contribution of a picture and link may bring her home.

Thanks...just one other thing about this though. Please do not post a link to your website on the forum. Our good and gracious admin discussed this with me and I agree that it might appear that we are promoting our websites at the expense of Natalee and her family. Just do what you can where and when you can.

Consider your website to be a business that someone has posted a flyer in much like someone might go into a physical restaurant and post a flyer in the window. Also..consider your website as a milk carton that a milk manufacturer might post a picture on. Don't just do this for Natalee. Do it for all missing persons.

Thanks!

J. Price
Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 10:32:48 PM »

Simply keep watching the news on this. Giving the media opportunity of participating in the rating battle should be sufficiant. I think we all are doing that anyway. Local newspaper owner on local tv said this will take another 4 to 5 days for investigators to reveal what we have all been waiting for. He said to be ready to be shocked, it's not what we or the media have been speculating about. Whatever that means.
Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 10:46:35 PM »

That was ment for keeping the media from lettong the story fede away. By all means, yes get Natalee's information out there (on the net etc) to help finding her and bringing her home.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.