April 27, 2024, 09:57:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS ABOUT THE TRES HOMBRES  (Read 4239 times)
Professor
Scared Monkey

« on: June 22, 2005, 06:16:17 PM »

A forum for those who feel that we already have our three prime suspects.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 06:19:10 PM »

While I strive to keep an open mind, I am not looking for two new black guys to pin it on. Perhaps there are others who feel the same way.
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 06:57:14 PM »

Isn't more like quatro hombres?

I'm with you.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, walks like a duck, then it probably is a.........duck.

Why do you think trained LE people can't get these young men to fess up? I find that very odd. Question

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
SoccerDad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »

I'm with you both. I think LE can't get these young men to confess because the boys seem absolutely confident that the body will never be found. Sounds to me like she's in the drink.

I'm hopeful after hearing of the side-scan sonar that the Texas searchers are bringing on Friday. Effective to a depth of 800 feet. (Or it meters?) Can't remember. That might do it...
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 08:22:35 PM »

Tonight on Greta. This is the real thing.
veme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 08:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Tonight on Greta. This is the real thing.

Professor-

I'm Tube-Free.

Maybe you could post a brief synopsis when it over. Thanks.
 Cool

Sorry for the spelling & typos..... I'm a  funtional illiterate.
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 08:55:32 PM »

the lack of confession is totally baffling to me. the media and police pressure coming down on them is incredible. their immediate families and, to a lesser extent, all of aruba are being put through a living hell. but the truth appears not to be an option for them. not to be cold, but, that tells me that they believe that if they did tell the truth that things would be worse for them and their families than it is now. "something bad" did happen and they disposed of the evidence in such a way to make sure that nobody will ever know what exactly that "something bad" was.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 08:56:52 PM »

I would dare-say that the Interrogators are "PUSHING" Joran and the other 2 VERY HARD. And they have'nt broken yet. And these are Kids now not savy adults. I sure hope that the Aruban Police are at least pursuing "Other"leads too.

GuyWdog
Leslie Sprenger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 09:08:30 PM »

It bothered me that Greta was TV last night walking around the lighthouse area explaining that Natalee was supposedly there on that last night.  Why is she adding credence to the tales of the 3 punks?  I think that the tres hombres had no intention of wasting time showing off the sights of Aruba and went directly to a isolated location to do their pre-planned dirty work.  I doubt if that location was outdoors where they could be observed and more likely it was at a "downtown" house (maybe a crack house) or the apt of JvdS.  
No one has explained how Joran got to school hours later-was he driving a car or did he get a ride from Daddy or one of the brothers?  I once thought that his mother might have taken him to the International School as she works there but she was out of the country.  I notice that Deepak is also a student at the same school.  Did he write his exams that day?
I believe that these 3 guilty boys are stalling for time and telling their lies to confuse the Aruba police. If no body is found within a certain length of time then they will all be set free.
It is interesting that an island that cannot deal with crime - because it never happens there - has such a large prison.
I feel so sad and angry the such a fine human being as Beth Twitty is being put thru this nightmare by this delusional bunch of idiots who have had their pathetic lives and lies exposed for the world to see.  I just hope some miracle happens.
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 09:15:11 PM »

i agree that the aruban police should seek out "other" leads. but it appears that these 3 guys felt it necessary to create a false story about the night in question before the police even became involved. the focus is rightly on them.
ALALady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 01:22:59 AM »

I say if they turn the A/C off in those jail cells for a few days and let their a$$e$$ literally swelter in that hot Aruban heat (no pun intended), we might start getting some answers.  Take away every luxury they have.  Or....from the looks of the way Mom and Dad VDSloot were sweating on TV tonight, maybe they are accustomed to no A/C???  What do y'all think?  I know my butt would be coming up with some answers.  I don't like it so hot!!!!  I just don't understand why they can't get these guys to crack.  We need to beam some of our CSI shows over there to them or something.  Maybe they will all prove us wrong in the end.  

Anyhow, we are all ready for some answers!!!!

****PRAYING THEY FIND NATALEE NOW****
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.