April 18, 2024, 09:28:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 22 Year Old Robert Polk Missing Since 10/3/15 in St Louis, MO Deceased  (Read 1839 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: October 11, 2015, 11:41:38 AM »

22 Year Old Robert Polk Missing Since 10/3/15 in St Louis, MO After Going to Buy a Vehicle He Saw on Craigslist

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/10/09/22-year-old-robert-polk-missing-since-10315-in-st-louis-mo-after-going-to-buy-a-vehicle-he-saw-on-craigslist/

22 year old Army veteran Robert Polk went has been missing since Saturday, October 3, 2015 in At. Louis, Missouri. Polk was last seen around 7 PM on Saturday when he left to look at a vehicle that he saw on Craigslist. Polk never returned and he has not been seen or heard from since. A family member said, he “went to go meet the person that to buy the car, he’d been talking to someone about a black Mustang and has not been back since.”

Anyone with information on Robert Polk’s whereabouts should contact the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department at 314-444-5309.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 04:42:15 PM »

http://fox2now.com/2015/10/16/body-found-identified-as-missing-veteran-robert-polk/

Body found identified as missing veteran Robert Polk

Posted 5:36 am, October 16, 2015

ST. LOUIS (AP) _ An Army veteran who had been missing since early this month has been found shot to death in a St. Louis alley. It marks the 159th homicide in the city this year, matching the number for all of 2014.

Police say the body of 22-year-old Robert Lovings Polk of St. Louis was found Thursday. An X-ray revealed that Polk suffered a gunshot wound. An autopsy is planned for Friday.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 08:16:41 PM »

So sad.  Sometimes Craigslist can be very dangerous.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 07:57:55 PM »

http://fox2now.com/2015/10/16/body-found-identified-as-missing-veteran-robert-polk/

Body found identified as missing veteran Robert Polk

Posted 5:36 am, October 16, 2015

ST. LOUIS (AP) _ An Army veteran who had been missing since early this month has been found shot to death in a St. Louis alley. It marks the 159th homicide in the city this year, matching the number for all of 2014.

Police say the body of 22-year-old Robert Lovings Polk of St. Louis was found Thursday. An X-ray revealed that Polk suffered a gunshot wound. An autopsy is planned for Friday.

This is so sad.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.