April 19, 2024, 03:17:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cameron Bullard 9, missing St. Pete Beach FL  (Read 3048 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 04, 2015, 12:25:50 AM »

Searchers are looking for Cameron Bullard, 9. He is described as being 4 feet tall and about 60 pounds and was wearing blue and white shorts and a gray T-shirt with a Michael Jordan logo on it.

Crews scale back water search for 9-year-old boy on St. Pete Beach
October 03, 2015, 11:02 PM

ST. PETE BEACH --
Crews are scaling back some of the water search for a 9-year-old boy who disappeared on St. Pete Beach Saturday, but the rest of the search will continue.

Cameron J. Bullard was last seen at 3:20 p.m. near the 18th Avenue beach access. He is described as being 4 feet tall and about 60 pounds and was wearing blue and white shorts and a gray T-shirt with a Michael Jordan logo on it. He has a short, Afro-style haircut, authorities said.

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office marine units, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission and have suspended their water search for now because of conditions on the Gulf.

However, the Coast Guard will continue its search. The sheriff's office will continue to search with ATVs and the agency's helicopter throughout the night.

Deputies say they do not know if he is still on the beach or if he left the beach. The family said they were on the beach, turned their head for a moment and he was gone. The family is very distraught.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/10/3/authorities_looking_.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:43:09 PM »

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/29285347-story
Deputies say search for 9-year-old now recovery mission
October 4, 2015

ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - Pinellas County deputies are now calling their search for a 9-year-old boy who hasn't been seen since Saturday afternoon a recovery mission.

Cameron J. Bullard was last seen around 3:20 Saturday afternoon at St. Pete Beach near the 18th Avenue beach access

Patrol deputies, Pinellas Marine Units, the US. Coast Guard, and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation were involved in the search for the child by air, water, and also on land. Sunday afternoon, deputies said they believe Bullard was in knee-deep water when he was swept away by a current and drowned.

The Pinellas County sheriff said Cameron couldn't swim.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 03:07:26 AM »

an angelic monkey

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 11:29:19 AM »

Rest in Peace Little man.  an angelic monkey

Child’s body found on Shell Key, believed to be missing boy

http://wfla.com/2015/10/05/childs-body-found-on-shell-key-believed-to-be-missing-boy/

On Monday, the desperate search for a boy who washed away into the gulf came to a grim end.

The body of 9-year-old Cameron Bullard was found two days after he vanished while playing at St. Pete Beach.

On Saturday afternoon, Bullard was in shallow water when he vanished beneath a powerful wave. Sadly, he was not a swimmer.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:32:06 AM by Red » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 06:42:14 PM »

This is really sad.     Rest in peace, Robert.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 09:36:51 PM »

So sad.    an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 12:45:09 AM »

Rest In Peace Robert an angelic monkey Prayers for his family & friends.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.