April 18, 2024, 10:06:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Dead and Four Wounded at ZombiCon Shooting in Fort Myers, FL  (Read 5380 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: October 18, 2015, 11:30:52 AM »

One Dead and Four Wounded at ZombiCon Shooting in Fort Myers, FL … Man Hunt is On for Shooter

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/10/18/one-dead-and-four-wounded-at-zombicon-shooting-in-fort-myers-fl-man-hunt-is-on-for-shooter/

THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE … WHEN THE WALKING DEAD BECOMES THE SHOT DEAD.

People thought it was all part of the act at ZombiCon in Fort Myers, Florida until they realized the grim truth, it was real. Multiple shots were fired last night during the ZombiCon event that left 1 dead and 4 wounded.  According to the police, the shooting happened at about 11:44 p.m. in downtown Fort Myers at a “ZombiCon” event, Fort Myers. As the shots were fired late Saturday night, panic began to spread through the event  as those attending the Zombicon began running for their lives through the streets in terror, taking on the look of an actual zombie apocalypse we are all so accustomed to seeing on TV or Netflix. A man hunt is underway for the shooter who remains at large.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 11:32:17 AM »

Gunshots at ZombiCon

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 10:06:10 AM »

http://www.newsweek.com/35000-reward-offered-find-suspect-florida-zombicon-shooting-387724

$35,000 Reward Offered to Find Suspect in Florida ZombiCon Shooting
By Polly Mosendz 10/27/15 at 2:51 pm

The Fort Myers Police Department and FBI are offering a $35,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man wanted for the October 17 shooting of six people at the Florida city’s ZombiCon, an annual zombie-themed art and music festival.

A video of the incident released by the police department shows a white or possibly Hispanic man in his late teens or early 20s firing a semi-automatic handgun. The gunman opened fire just before midnight, killing 20-year-old Expavious Tyrell Taylor and injuring Tyree Hunter, 20, David Perez, 22, Isaiah James Knight, 18, and Kyle Garick Roberts, 20, and John Parsons, 31.

"I'm confident someone out there knows who did this or holds the information necessary to solve this case and bring closure to the families involved," Police Chief Dennis Eads said in a statement on Tuesday.

snipped

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 02:15:49 PM »

I know I am "old fashioned" -- I often wear it as a badge of honor or courage.  Translated it means in part I shake my head often at what entertains people today.
Walking dead, zombies, aliens, etc are foreign to my funny bone.
It saddens my spirit that months after a young person was killed and others wounded that it appears no progress has been made on this episode.  The only movement seems to be folks suing about it all -- someone else responsible for what we permit and how we permit our precious young ones to act and dress and congregate.  I pray for justice and I pray for comfort for all those touched by this horrible, horrible day.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.