May 01, 2024, 03:44:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: crazy story on CTV boards  (Read 2246 times)
jpoops
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 01:02:37 AM »

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?threadid=228256&perpage=10&pagenumber=2

Not sure if this was posted here yet but give it a click, scroll halfway down the entire page, and read Adelena935's post... This is a real wake up call to anyone that thinks human-trafficking is not a possibility...
jenz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 09:15:39 AM »

That was a very interesting read. I believe anything is possible right now, and being 'sold' could very well be what happened to Natalee. I do believe that's what happened to Amy Bradley also. I remember reading her story a few years ago, and how different people had seen her after she went missing. I'm not sure, if they did see her, why she didn't run away with them, or scream or something, but who knows what kind of things these people have done to her. Like I said, anything is possible. I'm just not sure though...if this did happen to Natalee will she ever be found?? I'm not sure she will.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.