April 25, 2024, 10:23:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about suspects  (Read 3464 times)
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 01:08:44 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that the only one of the suspects that hasn't covered his face while being taken in and out of jail is Joran?  
Does someone covering their face mean they have something to hide?

Just an observation, I would like some input from others on this.
jpoops
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 01:30:41 AM »

good observation... I agree that is odd and it makes me lean more toward a certain aspect of my original theory...

I think for several reasons Joran may be getting put out to dry by the bros... first off, the brothers will stick together when it all comes down to the nitty gritty... The Bros changed their story and said they dropped JVS with her and left them at the beach... JVS has been saying they dropped him off first and drove off with Nat.

My theory thread really gets into the whole thing in more detail... but I think the Bros brought her to Croes, remember Croes is 26, Depak is 21, which means he is most likely the straight connection to Croes.

26 year old that works on a party boat that does midnight booze cruises is hanging out with a 21 year old and two 17 or 18 year olds?! you do the math... there is something odd here...

Bros could have dropped joran off and brought nat to Croes's house- now the bros turn around and just lie together and say they dropped JVS off first, 2 against 1, odds are in favor for the bros. Bros knew "something bad happened" and hinted they thought she'd "turn up at a crackhouse..."- all half-truth-lies. And the story to pin it on the security guards, that is what the bros asked JVS to say, then when things fell apart, the bros decided to go to plan B, fram JVS.

MAYBE... who knows...
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 01:35:04 AM »

I totally agree J.  Two against one, hopefully with everyone seperated and in prison, they will get the answers scared out of them.   Wonder how many "Bib Bubba's" in that prison are looking for  a nice younge, "girlfriend"?
jpoops
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 01:41:57 AM »

Also, by dropping plan A- the security guard lie... the bros were able knock JVS's credibility down. Bros revert to plan B and viola- 2 against 1, everyone lies at first and credibility is downgraded across the board, call in Croes and maybe he can bring balance... unless he quarterbacked the whole series of lies... let's not forget that Croes was arrested for sticking to plan A, if he wasn't with them, how did he know where they dropped her off?

I am starting to think that Croes is the team leader writing the script... And JVS was not present... Or, again, maybe the bros came up with plan B and did not share it with anyone.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 01:52:33 AM »

I've thought since the very begining of this thing that it was more the brothers than it was Joran.

IMO, and this is just my opinion.  Joran is a rather nice looking young man, and teh brothers, not so nice looking.  Natalie was paying more attention to Joran than she was the brothers and they got jeolous,  decided to do this, "Hey man, we made it with the blonde girl before you did" but things went wrong somehow.  ONce again, this is just my opinion.
INK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 08:21:49 AM »

Good thinking. Also JVS is the youngest in the group. Most 17 year old boys are not terribly mature, and would probably listen to an older guy, especially the brother of a friend. It's looking more and more like the Kaploes and Croes are the ones.

A remark that BHT made about JVS, how he slapped his chest and said something to the effect that he didn't know where NH was. She interpreted that as arrogance, but I've seen my own son make a similar gesture when extremely frustrated. Interesting to see how this plays out.
Just me
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 08:44:33 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
Has anyone else noticed that the only one of the suspects that hasn't covered his face while being taken in and out of jail is Joran?  

Here is Deepak, not covering his face.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050618/481/aru10206180249

(He looks like a very small person, or is that police officer a giant?? Very Happy )
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 08:47:23 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"

I saw that too, but then started remembering he has a child on the island. So he either is guilty or just trying to make sure his child doesnt see daddy on 6 o'clock news.
However I have always thought that the brothers were more involved. They are older, less have been said about them, they can stick together, probably have a direct connection to the new suspect. From what I read initially the new suspect covered their story about dropping her at the HI. Why would he do that? If that is all he was asked to do I would think he would have told anything he knew by now and be considered only a witness. He has more to lose having a family to support (IE his child). Just my opinion anyway.
Also I have high school age kids myself. I really dont think that they would continue lying just for a friend, or anything unless they really knew nothing. Once you tell  your story how many variations can you tell?

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 08:23:25 AM »

When police officers parade suspects around they (the suspects) are not always given the chance to try to shield themselves.

For the record though, when Joran was arrested the first time, he had a blue & green towel over his whole head.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.