March 28, 2024, 08:07:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: More skeletal remains found near area of skull discovery in Maryland  (Read 7027 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 08, 2015, 05:29:16 AM »

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/more-skeletal-remains-found-near-area-of-skull-discovery

|Friday, November 6th 2015
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (WBFF) - 
The skull was found by people walking in the woods in the area of Owings Mills Boulevard and Gwynnbrook Avenue on the morning of October 11. The additional skeletal human remains were found when homicide detectives returned to the spot on November 4 to search for more evidence.

The Medical Examiner's Office has determined that the skull is human but the identity and cause of death remains unknown. The incident is under investigation by the Baltimore County Police Homicide Unit.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 410-307-2020 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 07:38:32 PM »

https://patch.com/maryland/owingsmills/police-remains-owings-mills-ided-missing-man

Police: Remains from Owings Mills IDed as Missing Man
The investigation into missing man has shifted to homicide case, Baltimore County police report.
By Elizabeth Janney, Patch Staff
Dec 9, 2015 1:29 pm ET | Updated Dec 9, 2015 1:36 pm ET

Kenneth Damont Henson, 38, was reported missing May 2; later that month, officials said they suspected foul play.

Months later, on Oct. 11, pedestrians walking in a wooded area on Owings Mills Boulevard at Gwynnbrook Avenue found a human skull, police said.

When investigators returned to the area three times with forensic science students from Towson University and search and rescue dogs, officials said they discovered more remains.

The remains have since been identified as those of Henson, who lived in the 1600 block of Kirkwood Road in Woodlawn, Baltimore County Police reported.

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide, caused by multiple injuries, according to the report from police.

"This incident has now shifted from a missing person investigation to a homicide investigation," police said in a statement. "Homicide detectives need the public's assistance in gathering information that will assist in identifying the person responsible for killing Kenneth Henson."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.