April 18, 2024, 08:40:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella Doolin, 7yrs Old Found Murdered After Football Game, KY 11/14/15  (Read 50970 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: November 22, 2015, 11:32:31 AM »

Girl, 7, found dead after disappearing during high school football game
Published November 15, 2015FoxNews.com

A 7-year-old Kentucky girl whose body was found in a creek behind a high school was murdered, state police said Sunday, and now authorities are hunting for her killer.

Gabriella Doolin, of Allen County, was watching a football game at the Allen County Scottsville High School when she disappeared Saturday evening. Police said her mother reported her missing. A short time later, police searching a wooded area behind the high school found her body in the creek. Early Sunday, police said her death was being investigated as a homicide.

“This could happen anywhere, very quickly,” police spokesman B.J. Eaton told WBKO-TV. “I think it’s safe to say Allen County has changed forever.”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 11:36:29 AM »

I don't know where to put this but this act of violence on an innocent little girl has torn this small town to pieces not to mention what it has done to her parents.  May he rot in he$$..................

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Vigil-held-after-death-of-7-year-old-girl-in-Scottsville-350269161.html

Vigil held after death of 7-year-old girl in Scottsville

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO) -- "Something like this could happen anytime, very quickly. It's safe to say that Allen County is probably changed from this point forward," that's how Trooper B.J. Eaton described the tragedy that happened in Scottsville.

The community is mourning the loss of 7 year old Gabriella Doolin. Community members say when a tragedy like this happens, especially in a small town, it's hard for residents to cope.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

UPDATE: 10:13 P.M. Kentucky State Police Post 3 Public Information Officer Trooper BJ Eaton confirms it was a 7 year old female found in the creek.

Kentucky State Police confirm the body of a young girl approximately 7 years old was found near a creek close to the ball fields at Allen County Scottsville High School.

We were told the girl was reported missing, and later her body was found......................................

UPDATED: 11/20/15 4:39pm

A police report obtained by WBKO has listed the cause of Gabbi Doolin's death as strangulation and drowning.

It explains that police made contact with Madden at his home the night of the crime. From there he agreed to be swabbed and turn over his clothes to police.

The report said those were the clothes he was wearing Saturday night at the football game.

The report also explains that Madden's bond has been set at $1,000,000.

I can't find the charges against him but he was charged with: Rape, Sodomy, Kidnapping and Murder.  He has 5 children of his own-a girl who was a cheerleader with little Gabbi, a son who plays soccer with Gabbi's brother, and he went to school with Gabbi's father.  They moved him from the Allen County jail to the Barren County jail-probably safer for him right now.  The comments on Facebook (WBKO) are like a lynch mob.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 12:33:50 PM »

I've been following this one.  Just horrible!  

My gut says this isn't his first crime against a child.  

Somebody knew something wasn't right with this guy, it's so sad little Gabbi had to die to bring him to the light.

Rest in peace, sweet angel.  Hopefully, he will never be free to hurt anyone else.   an angelic monkey

JMO  
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 12:36:34 PM by texasmom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328060/I-blood-clothes-brushed-against-fence-Married-father-five-arrested-raping-murdering-sodomizing-seven-year-old-girl-insists-innocent-police-claim-evidence-connects-attack.html

'I had blood on my clothes because I brushed against a fence': Married father-of-five accused of raping and murdering girl at football game insists he is innocent

Timothy Madden, 38, was arrested Friday over the death of Gabriella Doolin
    He claims blood police found on his clothes was from a fence or trash can
    Madden was at school with Doolin's dad, and their daughters were friends
    Gabriella was watching Pee Wee game at Allen County-Scottsville High School in Kentucky with her parents last Saturday
    She disappeared at 7.40pm, her name was announced on the intercom, and the school went on lockdown
    Police found her body in a wooded area only 400 yards away at 8.05pm
    An autopsy has been completed but a cause and manner of death has not been released by police
    Madden, who is a construction worker, reportedly sat near Gabriella and her family at the football game
    He is facing charges of murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy
    His wife is ailing and has had three strokes since August

By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:44 EST, 20 November 2015 | Updated: 23:37 EST, 20 November 2015

Little Gabriella was found dead in a creek during a football game last Saturday.

She was reported missing around 7.40pm Saturday by her mother while they were at a football game at Allen County-Scottsville High School in south-central Kentucky.

A search began, and Gabriella's body was found about 25 minutes later in a creek in a wooded area behind the high school.

Timothy Madden, whose children are aged from four months to 20 years old, was taken into custody in the case, charged with murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.

He attended high school with Gabriella’s father, Brian Doolin, who is the same age as the suspect. Madden's seven-year-old daughter used to practice cheerleading with Gabriella.

Madden's son was playing in the football game when Gabriella disappeared.

WDRB reporter Emily Mieure asked: 'Had they questioned you at all before your arrest?'

Madden replied: 'Oh yeah, several times. Interrogated me, like three or four times. Polygraph.

'I give ‘em my clothes that night. I think – yeah, they did mention I had blood on my clothes or something, but because I rubbed against a fence – like I said, rubbed against a trash can.

'That’s the only thing I know where I’d get blood from, but it wasn’t me.'

Asked to give his version of events, Madden said: 'Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by.

'And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, "Well, they went that way". And that was the last time I saw her.'

He added: 'She came in front of the bleachers to the back of the bleachers. And that's all I know.'

It wasn't for another 45 minutes that people began searching for Gabriella. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 01:49:57 PM »

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

TRANSCRIPT: Murder suspect Timothy Madden speaks to WDRB News
Posted: Nov 20, 2015 5:50 PM CST
Updated: Nov 20, 2015 5:55 PM CST
By Emily Mieure

Transcript By: Travis K. Kircher

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- On Friday evening, WDRB's Emily Mieure and photojournalist Jeff Gordon got an exclusive one-on-one interview with Timothy Madden, the man arrested hours earlier for the kidnapping, rape, sodomy and murder of seven-year-old Gabbi Doolin.

The interview took place at the Barren County Jail in Glasgow, Kentucky, and lasted approximately nine minutes.

Below is a transcript of that interview:

**INTERVIEW BEGINS**

MIEURE: I’ll go ahead and have you say and spell your name – first and last.

MADDEN: Timothy Madden. T-I-M-O-T-H-Y. M-A-D-D-E-N.

MIEURE: Okay, Timothy. What do you have to say about the charges you’re facing?

MADDEN: It’s all bogus. I’m a very innocent man. They can ask anybody that knows me.

MIEURE: Why did they connect you to this murder?

MADDEN: Small-town gossip. They said I fit the suspect.

MIEURE: Do you know what that was?

MADDEN: Six foot tall. Brown coat. Long beard. Pretty much that’s all I knew about it. But then I knew they found the little girl’s body later on that night and then locked the ballgame down.

MIEURE: Do you know the Doolin family?

MADDEN: Yes. I know I went to school with him.

MIEURE: You went to school with her dad?

MADDEN: With her daddy, yes.

MIEURE: Okay. How well did you know them? Are you a family friend?

MADDEN: Yeah. I mean, yeah, I was friends with him all through school. And then we ran around together there after school for a while. And then my little daughter, she plays cheerleading with her – with the little girl.

MIEURE: If you’re innocent, why would someone accuse you of this?

MADDEN: I have no idea. I have no idea.

MIEURE: You’re from Scottsville?

MADDEN: Yes.

MIEURE: Okay. Were you at the game that night?

MADDEN: Yup. I was at the game. My son was playing football, and my little daughter was there with us too.

MIEURE: Hm. So now what? I mean, you’re in jail—

MADDEN: I’m in jail, yeah, but I still am innocent. So we’ll figure a way out of it.

MIEURE: How are you going to do that?

MADDEN: I’ll have a lawyer, I reckon, the only way. Because I have nothing to hide. I’ve cooperated every way that they wanted me to cooperate.

MIEURE: Hm. What types of rumors were going around that—

MADDEN: Oh, it’s all over Topix. And then when I do get out of here, I will sue KSP and everybody else that’s slandering my name.

MIEURE: Do you have any bad blood with the Doolin family?

MADDEN: No. Not at all.

MIEURE: What’s your relationship like with her dad?

MADDEN: Good.

MIEURE: Have you talked to him at all today?

MADDEN: Nope.

MIEURE: What do you want to say to them?

MADDEN: I’m sorry for your loss. I feel sorry for them, but it wasn’t me.

MIEURE: What do you want to say to the public?

MADDEN: Well, if they find the right person, I will come out and I will, like I said, sue everybody that’s slandering my name and put me where I am at today. Because I am innocent – [INAUDIBLE] know I am. And everybody knows me, knows I am.

MIEURE: Tell me -- walk me through the day today, from – I mean, they arrested you around 11:30 this morning. Did they just show up at your house—

MADDEN: I have no idea. I don’t [INAUDIBLE] time it was. But I seen ‘em driving up and down the road, and I seen this truck driving up and down the road. And it kept circling in the driveway, backing out, going up and down the road, and we’s up at my father-in-law’s house. And then he…and I told him, I said, ‘There’s that truck still up there at the end of the road.’ So he went up there to talk to them and he just waited up there and waited up there, so I figured I would go up there and see what was going on, so I walked up there and got about halfway up there, and they got out of the truck and came down there and said I had a warrant for my arrest.

MIEURE: How did they get a warrant signed in the first place?

MADDEN: They say they got evidence, but…

MIEURE: What type of evidence do they have against you?

MADDEN: I don’t know. I don’t know. I’ve not seen it.

MIEURE: Did they tell you?

MADDEN: [NODS NO]

MIEURE: Had they questioned you at all before your arrest?

MADDEN: Oh yeah, several times. Interrogated me, like three or four times. Polygraph. I give ‘em my clothes that night. I think – yeah, they did mention I had blood on my clothes or something, but because I rubbed against a fence – like I said, rubbed against a trash can. That’s the only thing I know where I’d get blood from, but it wasn’t me.

MIEURE: Is there any DNA evidence that they’ve—

MADDEN: No.

MIEURE: Did they said if—

MADDEN: I don’t -- If it is, it ain’t mine, you know, so—

MIEURE: Okay.

MADDEN: So maybe it will work out, because I’m an innocent man. I shouldn’t be here.

MIEURE: What’s your family thinking right now?

MADDEN: Oh, I have no idea. I’ve not seen then since they put me in the car. I’m sure they’re terrified and upset.

MIEURE: Okay. Anything else you want to say to anyone?

MADDEN: Nope. Just tell my kids I love them. Daddy will be alright.

MIEURE: So you have kids about the same age as the Doolin kids?

MADDEN: Well, I’ve got – one of them is. I’ve got, scattered out from 20 years old to…he’ll be a four-month-old the 25th.

MIEURE: How are you going to claim your evidence besides…I mean, if you were there that night, is there anyone that will—

MADDEN: Oh yeah, there were several people there. I’ve got all kinds of people to verify that I was there, you know, and seen me. I even took pictures on my phone to prove I was there, you know, to send to my ex-wife because she wasn’t there, and she wanted to see Blake playing football. So, I mean, I’ve got – I believe I’ll be okay.

MIEURE: Did they ask you questions about, like, you know, ‘Were you in the bleachers when Gabbi went missing?’ and things like that?

MADDEN: Oh yeah. Several times.

MIEURE: And what’s your – what are you claiming?

MADDEN: Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by. And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, ‘Well, they want that way.’ And that was the last time I saw her.

MIEURE: And people were searching at that point?

MADDEN: No. [INAUDIBLE] And then nobody started searching for – I don’t know – 30 or 45 minutes, I guess.

MIEURE: So you saw her go by, back toward –

MADDEN: Well, she came in front of the bleachers to the back of the bleachers. [LONG PAUSE, AS MICROPHONE IS ADJUSTED.] And that’s all I know.

MIEURE: Okay. I guess, just, if you want to summarize: Why are you so confident that you’re innocent?

MADDEN: Because I know I am. I’ve done nothing wrong.

MIEURE: And you’re confident police won’t find any DNA evidence against you?

MIEURE: Who do you think did it?

MADDEN: I have no clue.

MIEURE: What do you want to say to that person?

MADDEN: [LAUGHS.] Bad individual out there.

MIEURE: I mean, if someone came—

MADDEN: He’s crazy.

MIEURE: --if someone came forward, that could mean your freedom.

MADDEN: Right.

MIEURE: Do you have anything you want to say to them?

MADDEN: Well, they need to. Because I know it wasn’t me. And my family knows it ain’t me. And everybody in Scottsville knows it me. If they know me, anyway, you know.

MIEURE: Why are people pointing fingers?

MADDEN: I have no idea. I guess ‘cause KSP started the rumors…

MIEURE: Okay, anything—

MADDEN: Because when they showed up at the house, they brought the news cameras with them, so [INAUDIBLE] that’s how it all started.

MIEURE: Huh.

MADDEN: But I ain’t got nothing else to say.

MIEURE: Okay. Alright. Thank you.

PHOTOJOURNALIST JEFF GORDON: Have you been arrested before?

MADDEN: Years ago.

GORDON: On what?

MADDEN: Cold checks. Traffic tickets.

MIEURE: Just misdemeanors?

MADDEN: Yes.

GORDON: Are you a sex offender?

MIEURE: Thanks for your time. We appreciate it.

**INTERVIEW ENDS**

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 02:01:24 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/man-charged-in-death-of-7-year-old-gabbi-doolin

KSP investigators said the death was ruled as a homicide due to the state in which she was found and other evidence found at the scene. An autopsy confirmed the evidence.

According to the Associated Press, the arrest warrant for Madden said the child was strangled and drowned. The police citation in the case said Madden's DNA was collected during the investigation and matched that recovered from the child during the autopsy.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 02:48:43 PM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/man-charged-in-death-of-7-year-old-gabbi-doolin

KSP investigators said the death was ruled as a homicide due to the state in which she was found and other evidence found at the scene. An autopsy confirmed the evidence.

According to the Associated Press, the arrest warrant for Madden said the child was strangled and drowned. The police citation in the case said Madden's DNA was collected during the investigation and matched that recovered from the child during the autopsy.

They need to just hang his sorry azz.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2015, 03:11:40 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuw34IYUolM

Press Conference Of Arrest In Murder Of 7-Year-Old Gabbi Doolin
NewsChannel 5

Published on Nov 20, 2015
Officials with the Tennessee State Police announced the arrest of Timothy Madden for the alleged murder of Gabbi Doolin.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Tuw34IYUolM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Tuw34IYUolM</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 03:49:04 PM »

There's a saying about Texas having an execution express lane.  Well, if ever one exists this is the kind of case for it imo.

With dna evidence, the sooner the better.  Maybe it would be a more effective deterrent.

JMO 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2015, 03:53:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HGO4EasIQ

Timothy Madden Arrested In Murder Of 7-Year-Old
NewsChannel 5

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/T4HGO4EasIQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/T4HGO4EasIQ</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2015, 04:03:24 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tUOnHK_X8U

Family Of Timothy Madden Defends His Innocence
NewsChannel 5

Larry King, the father-in-law of accused murderer, Timother Madden, says he did not kill 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2015, 05:25:44 PM »

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/scottsville-man-charged-with-murder-rape-sodomy-kidnapping-in-girl/article_fa43df34-8faf-11e5-b7bf-c714f4578d00.html

Scottsville man charged with murder, rape, sodomy, kidnapping in girl's death
JUSTIN STORY and WES SWIETEK jstory@bgdailynews.com wswietek@bgdailynews.com
Nov 21, 2015  1

A copy of Madden's arrest citation in relation to Gabbi's death, which was obtained Friday by the Daily News, states that KSP investigators made contact with Madden on Sunday at his Mount Carmel Church Road residence. The document does not specify what information led investigators to identify Madden as a possible suspect.

Madden consented to a buccal swab, which is used by law enforcement to obtain a DNA sample. He also allowed investigators to collect the clothing he wore at the football game the night before.

Biological evidence was also obtained from Gabbi's body during the autopsy.

"The KSP Laboratory confirmed that the DNA from the above suspect was a positive match to the DNA recovered from the victim," KSP Detective Wesley Medley wrote in the arrest citation. "The Autopsy revealed the victim was raped vaginally and anally. The cause of death was manual strangulation and drowning."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2015, 08:35:22 PM »

Two videos interviews with Jodi Madden. 

If he did this, and she had no idea he was capable of such, my heart goes out to her.  But she shouldn't have done this interview with her seven year old sitting beside her.  JMO 

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

Wife of Timothy Madden: ‘He’s not that kind of person’
Jessica Jaglois
Published: November 20, 2015, 9:44 pm  Updated: November 21, 2015, 6:40 pm

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WKRN) — The wife of the man police believe raped and killed a 7-year-old girl spoke to News 2 Friday night.

Jodi Madden has been married to Timothy Madden for 10 years and they have two children together.

She told News 2 there is no way he could have committed the crime.

“We know it’s not true, he’s not that kind of person,” said Madden. “He would never put his hands on a little girl and molest her.”

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2015, 08:36:38 PM »

Somebody knew something wasn't right with this guy, it's so sad little Gabbi had to die to bring him to the light.

Rest in peace, sweet angel.  Hopefully, he will never be free to hurt anyone else.   an angelic monkey

JMO  

It is just horrible what was done to that sweet little angel.  The community has rallied around the family but how do you ever get over anything like this?  I don't believe the whole story has been told yet.  There is more to it than this.  Rumors on WBKO facebook says it wasn't just him---some are implying one of his sons did this and he helped get rid of her.  They have removed him from Allen County jail and put him in a neighboring county (Barren County) jail.  If he did this (and DNA says he did) then it is likely he has done this before.  Someone brought up the Morgan Viola case.  It was never solved and they never found who did it.  The little girl was kidnapped from her apartment building (just down the road from I lived at that time) and drove off with her.  Her skeletal remains were found about 30 miles south of here just off the interstate.  The drawing of the suspect sure does look like this guy's son.  Eerie resemblance.  I sure wish they could solve Morgan's case.  Scottsville is just 15 minutes from my home.  It is a very small community (3000 population).  You don't mess with small town children.  Believe me this guy is safer where he is right now than in his hometown jail.

What kind of idiot talks to a news station?  He doesn't have enough sense to keep his mouth shut.  They say his wife is the one to turn in his clothes-said he came home, took a shower (she says unusual for him to do) and she notice blood in his pants.  Supposedly she turned over the clothes-I think he told her to wash them. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2015, 08:38:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas for setting this up.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2015, 08:58:29 PM »

There's a saying about Texas having an execution express lane.  Well, if ever one exists this is the kind of case for it imo.

With dna evidence, the sooner the better.  Maybe it would be a more effective deterrent.

JMO 

We have the death penalty here.  But this scum would be an old man before they would ever get to him.  Appeal after appeal and stays would extend his life more than it should be.  Can you imagine how the parents are coping with this?  Gabbi was buried Thursday and Madden was arrested Friday.  I would say they knew the very minute it happened it was him.  I saw on FB that they said he was seen walking back from behind the building where she was found.  Kentucky State police found her body, the Allen County Police was at his house when they found the body. They knew.

Brian, Gabbi's father had this to say:

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/BREAKING-Body-found-in-Scottsville-349312871.html

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO)-- UPDATED: 11/20/15 6:40pm

Brian Doolin, the father of Gabbi Doolin, took to Facebook the same day Timothy Madden was charged with her murder.

This is what he wrote:

"Please justice, take over for my baby, I love her so much... This animal should not be walking and breathing... I love yalls babies too, I wish this evil could be taking off this planet. I have made plenty of mistakes and sinned in my life, but NEVER have this kind of rage entered in to my heart.... I've tried to stay strong but my baby girl was always my weakness... ‪#‎lovemybabies‬ ‪#‎lovemygabbigirl‬"

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 05:58:34 AM »

My heart breaks for the family of this little angel. It breaks for the community as well. There is evil everywhere. 

I agree texas mom the wife might not have known the evil in his heart. But the child should have not been there during the interview.

Blue Moon I believe the father did it. He has the soulless eyes IMO.

I hope justice comes sooner than later for Gabriella and her family. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 10:24:37 AM »

JMO  

It is just horrible what was done to that sweet little angel.  The community has rallied around the family but how do you ever get over anything like this?  I don't believe the whole story has been told yet.  There is more to it than this.  Rumors on WBKO facebook says it wasn't just him---some are implying one of his sons did this and he helped get rid of her.  They have removed him from Allen County jail and put him in a neighboring county (Barren County) jail.  If he did this (and DNA says he did) then it is likely he has done this before.  Someone brought up the Morgan Viola case.  It was never solved and they never found who did it.  The little girl was kidnapped from her apartment building (just down the road from I lived at that time) and drove off with her.  Her skeletal remains were found about 30 miles south of here just off the interstate.  The drawing of the suspect sure does look like this guy's son.  Eerie resemblance.  I sure wish they could solve Morgan's case.  Scottsville is just 15 minutes from my home.  It is a very small community (3000 population).  You don't mess with small town children.  Believe me this guy is safer where he is right now than in his hometown jail.

What kind of idiot talks to a news station?  He doesn't have enough sense to keep his mouth shut.  They say his wife is the one to turn in his clothes-said he came home, took a shower (she says unusual for him to do) and she notice blood in his pants.  Supposedly she turned over the clothes-I think he told her to wash them.  

I've been looking at the sketch, and wish we could see a high school picture of him.  

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2010/07/unsolved-morgan-violi-kidnapping-and.html

The receding hairline was in full swing by the time he married Jodi.  

Timothy Madden and Jodi Madden wedding picture (2005-2006?):

I've read the same about the wife and blood on his underwear.  Also read some comments about the victim teasing/bullying Madden's daughter that night, and that it had been an ongoing thing.  No motive could ever even remotely justify what happened here, but how sick is that?!!!    

That jailhouse interview is probably a statement analyst's treasure, and a defense attorney's nightmare.  Good grief.

jmo

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:27:13 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 10:42:23 AM »

JMO 

We have the death penalty here.  But this scum would be an old man before they would ever get to him.  Appeal after appeal and stays would extend his life more than it should be.  Can you imagine how the parents are coping with this?  Gabbi was buried Thursday and Madden was arrested Friday.  I would say they knew the very minute it happened it was him.  I saw on FB that they said he was seen walking back from behind the building where she was found.  Kentucky State police found her body, the Allen County Police was at his house when they found the body. They knew.

Brian, Gabbi's father had this to say:

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO)-- UPDATED: 11/20/15 6:40pm

Brian Doolin, the father of Gabbi Doolin, took to Facebook the same day Timothy Madden was charged with her murder.

This is what he wrote:

"Please justice, take over for my baby, I love her so much... This animal should not be walking and breathing... I love yalls babies too, I wish this evil could be taking off this planet. I have made plenty of mistakes and sinned in my life, but NEVER have this kind of rage entered in to my heart.... I've tried to stay strong but my baby girl was always my weakness... ‪#‎lovemybabies‬ ‪#‎lovemygabbigirl‬"

Her family is devastated, and will grieve for the rest of their lives.  I understand their rage completely, and it's sad to know that they are probably also going to have to deal with the horrid details of what happened to their precious child over and over for years to come, if they want justice for her.  It's just so senseless and heartbreaking.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 05:37:53 PM »

No idea if the person commenting is telling the truth or not, but this the kind of thing (as far as another child) that I expected to come out.  But even worse.  JMO

Warning: Posts are sexually in nature and also allege bestiality.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153863057180676&id=103979825675&comment_id=10153863074500676&reply_comment_id=10153864783690676&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153863057180676&id=103979825675&comment_id=10153863074500676&reply_comment_id=10153864803565676&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153863057180676&id=103979825675&comment_id=10153863074500676&reply_comment_id=10153864805380676&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/#comment-2373760238

Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.