March 28, 2024, 02:31:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella Doolin, 7yrs Old Found Murdered After Football Game, KY 11/14/15  (Read 50694 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 05:56:53 PM »

http://www.wral.com/latest-not-guilty-plea-entered-for-man-in-child-s-death/15131831/

Latest: Not guilty plea entered for man in child's death

Posted 30 minutes ago
Updated 29 minutes ago
reactions

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. — The latest in the case of the slaying of a 7-year-old Kentucky girl:

The man accused of kidnapping and killing a 7-year-old Kentucky girl has pleaded not guilty.

Gabriella Doolin's mother, Amy Doolin, sobbed and held her hand over her mouth as a judge read the charges against 38-year-old Timothy Madden of Scottsville on Monday. Allen County District Judge Martha Blair Harrison's voice appeared to shake with emotion as she read the counts: murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.

The child's family sat in the second row of the courtroom and Madden's family members sat near the back. Neither family commented afterward.

Madden is being held on $1 million full cash bond. A preliminary hearing was set for Dec. 2.

Madden wore an orange jail jumpsuit and was bound at the hands and feet. His attorney, Travis Lock, said it was too early in the case to discuss any evidence.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 06:35:21 PM »

Beautiful slide show at the link too.    an angelic monkey

http://www.goadfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=578661#prettyPhoto

Gabriella Corrine ("Gabbi") Doolin
Born: Wed., Dec. 26, 2007
Died: Sat., Nov. 14, 2015

Gabriella Corrine "Gabbi" Doolin, 7, of Adolphus, KY died at 7:58 p.m. Saturday, November 14, 2015.  The Glasgow, KY native was a second grade student at Allen County Primary Center. 

She is survived by her parents:  Brian and Amy Doolin, Adolphus, KY;

2 brothers:  Alec Doolin and Chance Doolin, both of Adolphus, KY;

Maternal Grandparents:  Wayne and Christine Copas, Gamaliel, KY;

Paternal Grandparents:  Keith and Charlene Doolin, New Roe Community;

Paternal Great Grandmother:  Gladys Doolin, New Roe Community;

2 uncles:  Randy Copas and wife, Debbie, and Murrell Copas and wife, Trisha, all of Gamaliel, KY;

2 aunts:  Marcella Eades and husband, Randall, Moss, TN and Gloria Arterburn, Hermitage Springs, TN;

Several cousins.

Funeral services will be 1:00 p.m. Thursday at Scottsville Baptist Church with Bro. Curtis Johnson and Bro. Keith Patrick officiating  and burial in Allen County Memorial Gardens.  Visitation will be after 5:00 p.m. Tuesday at Goad Funeral Home.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2015, 06:45:48 PM »

http://www.wral.com/latest-not-guilty-plea-entered-for-man-in-child-s-death/15131831/

Posted 30 minutes ago
Updated 29 minutes ago
reactions

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. — The latest in the case of the slaying of a 7-year-old Kentucky girl:

The man accused of kidnapping and killing a 7-year-old Kentucky girl has pleaded not guilty.

Gabriella Doolin's mother, Amy Doolin, sobbed and held her hand over her mouth as a judge read the charges against 38-year-old Timothy Madden of Scottsville on Monday. Allen County District Judge Martha Blair Harrison's voice appeared to shake with emotion as she read the counts: murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy.

The child's family sat in the second row of the courtroom and Madden's family members sat near the back. Neither family commented afterward.

Madden is being held on $1 million full cash bond. A preliminary hearing was set for Dec. 2.

Madden wore an orange jail jumpsuit and was bound at the hands and feet. His attorney, Travis Lock, said it was too early in the case to discuss any evidence.

His lawyer is from our town, I have never heard of him.  Thing is if they go for the death penalty he will have to have a lawyer experienced in death penalty cases and I would say this lawyer isn't.  On the news the reporter said one member of Madden's family pushed his camera away from them.  I Would say that is his oldest son, he has locked down his Facebook page.  Someone posted snippets of some of the things he has said on there and it is really disgusting.  Someone needs to shut his son's mouth up.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:11:12 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2015, 07:10:20 PM »

Two videos interviews with Jodi Madden. 

If he did this, and she had no idea he was capable of such, my heart goes out to her.  But she shouldn't have done this interview with her seven year old sitting beside her.  JMO 

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

Wife of Timothy Madden: ‘He’s not that kind of person’
Jessica Jaglois
Published: November 20, 2015, 9:44 pm  Updated: November 21, 2015, 6:40 pm

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WKRN) — The wife of the man police believe raped and killed a 7-year-old girl spoke to News 2 Friday night.

Jodi Madden has been married to Timothy Madden for 10 years and they have two children together.

She told News 2 there is no way he could have committed the crime.

“We know it’s not true, he’s not that kind of person,” said Madden. “He would never put his hands on a little girl and molest her.”

I hadn't seen this interview.  And no, she should not have had her daughter with her in this.  The station that did this interview is from out of Louisville.  I am really surprised someone hasn't told them to watch your mouth and what you say.  But, maybe it will be something that will bring justice to Gabbi.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2015, 07:17:02 PM »

I've been following this one.  Just horrible!  

My gut says this isn't his first crime against a child.  

Somebody knew something wasn't right with this guy, it's so sad little Gabbi had to die to bring him to the light.

Rest in peace, sweet angel.  Hopefully, he will never be free to hurt anyone else.   an angelic monkey

JMO  

It is just horrible what was done to that sweet little angel.  The community has rallied around the family but how do you ever get over anything like this?  I don't believe the whole story has been told yet.  There is more to it than this.  Rumors on WBKO facebook says it wasn't just him---some are implying one of his sons did this and he helped get rid of her.  They have removed him from Allen County jail and put him in a neighboring county (Barren County) jail.  If he did this (and DNA says he did) then it is likely he has done this before.  Someone brought up the Morgan Viola case.  It was never solved and they never found who did it.  The little girl was kidnapped from her apartment building (just down the road from I lived at that time) and drove off with her.  Her skeletal remains were found about 30 miles south of here just off the interstate.  The drawing of the suspect sure does look like this guy's son.  Eerie resemblance.  I sure wish they could solve Morgan's case.  Scottsville is just 15 minutes from my home.  It is a very small community (3000 population).  You don't mess with small town children.  Believe me this guy is safer where he is right now than in his hometown jail.

What kind of idiot talks to a news station?  He doesn't have enough sense to keep his mouth shut.  They say his wife is the one to turn in his clothes-said he came home, took a shower (she says unusual for him to do) and she notice blood in his pants.  Supposedly she turned over the clothes-I think he told her to wash them.  

I've been looking at the sketch, and wish we could see a high school picture of him.  

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2010/07/unsolved-morgan-violi-kidnapping-and.html

The receding hairline was in full swing by the time he married Jodi.  

Timothy Madden and Jodi Madden wedding picture (2005-2006?):

I've read the same about the wife and blood on his underwear.  Also read some comments about the victim teasing/bullying Madden's daughter that night, and that it had been an ongoing thing.  No motive could ever even remotely justify what happened here, but how sick is that?!!!    

That jailhouse interview is probably a statement analyst's treasure, and a defense attorney's nightmare.  Good grief.

jmo

TM, that picture of the suspect in Morgan Viola's case is eerily similar to Madden's 20 year old son.  Someone posted his pic on Facebook and he looks so much like this picture.  I just wonder if his son looks like his Dad when his Dad was that age.  I haven't thought of little Morgan in so many years and the chances of ever finding her killer is next to impossible.  They don't have any evidence at all.  When she was finally found there was nothing but her skeletal remains.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2015, 08:26:38 PM »

https://youtu.be/skF5vRCyU7c

This link should start where they bring him in the courtroom, six minutes in:  https://youtu.be/skF5vRCyU7c?t=6m7s

Timothy Madden Arraignment for Murder of 7-Year-Old Gabbi Doolin 11/23/15

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2015, 09:14:58 PM »

I've been following this one.  Just horrible!  

My gut says this isn't his first crime against a child.  

Somebody knew something wasn't right with this guy, it's so sad little Gabbi had to die to bring him to the light.

Rest in peace, sweet angel.  Hopefully, he will never be free to hurt anyone else.   an angelic monkey

JMO  

It is just horrible what was done to that sweet little angel.  The community has rallied around the family but how do you ever get over anything like this?  I don't believe the whole story has been told yet.  There is more to it than this.  Rumors on WBKO facebook says it wasn't just him---some are implying one of his sons did this and he helped get rid of her.  They have removed him from Allen County jail and put him in a neighboring county (Barren County) jail.  If he did this (and DNA says he did) then it is likely he has done this before.  Someone brought up the Morgan Viola case.  It was never solved and they never found who did it.  The little girl was kidnapped from her apartment building (just down the road from I lived at that time) and drove off with her.  Her skeletal remains were found about 30 miles south of here just off the interstate.  The drawing of the suspect sure does look like this guy's son.  Eerie resemblance.  I sure wish they could solve Morgan's case.  Scottsville is just 15 minutes from my home.  It is a very small community (3000 population).  You don't mess with small town children.  Believe me this guy is safer where he is right now than in his hometown jail.

What kind of idiot talks to a news station?  He doesn't have enough sense to keep his mouth shut.  They say his wife is the one to turn in his clothes-said he came home, took a shower (she says unusual for him to do) and she notice blood in his pants.  Supposedly she turned over the clothes-I think he told her to wash them.  

I've been looking at the sketch, and wish we could see a high school picture of him.  

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2010/07/unsolved-morgan-violi-kidnapping-and.html

The receding hairline was in full swing by the time he married Jodi.  

Timothy Madden and Jodi Madden wedding picture (2005-2006?):

I've read the same about the wife and blood on his underwear.  Also read some comments about the victim teasing/bullying Madden's daughter that night, and that it had been an ongoing thing.  No motive could ever even remotely justify what happened here, but how sick is that?!!!    

That jailhouse interview is probably a statement analyst's treasure, and a defense attorney's nightmare.  Good grief.

jmo

TM, that picture of the suspect in Morgan Viola's case is eerily similar to Madden's 20 year old son.  Someone posted his pic on Facebook and he looks so much like this picture.  I just wonder if his son looks like his Dad when his Dad was that age.  I haven't thought of little Morgan in so many years and the chances of ever finding her killer is next to impossible.  They don't have any evidence at all.  When she was finally found there was nothing but her skeletal remains.

I'm not sure how old the one is that I saw on FB (Bradley) but I thought he could favor the sketch too.

Any idea who this is?  I felt like he was a family member, looks a lot like him to me.  He walked in right after the Madden family filed in, and I think he sat over to the side.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 09:00:55 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2015, 09:26:48 PM »

Posted 30 minutes ago
Updated 29 minutes ago
reactions

His lawyer is from our town, I have never heard of him.  Thing is if they go for the death penalty he will have to have a lawyer experienced in death penalty cases and I would say this lawyer isn't.  On the news the reporter said one member of Madden's family pushed his camera away from them.  I Would say that is his oldest son, he has locked down his Facebook page.  Someone posted snippets of some of the things he has said on there and it is really disgusting.  Someone needs to shut his son's mouth up.

Yeah, I've seen a couple screenshots of his conversations.   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2015, 09:51:13 PM »

TM, I am not for sure if that is his son or not.  My understanding his son is 20 years old and the pic I saw he was blonde-headed.  I don' remember him having a beard.  I will see if I can find that pic and send the link to it.  He sure does have a foul mouth and a chip on his shoulder. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2015, 10:45:18 AM »

TM, I am not for sure if that is his son or not.  My understanding his son is 20 years old and the pic I saw he was blonde-headed.  I don' remember him having a beard.  I will see if I can find that pic and send the link to it.  He sure does have a foul mouth and a chip on his shoulder. 

Yes, that's the one I've seen too that I thought could favor the sketch.

IIRC, the next youngest is 16 and the only picture I've seen with the family he had darker hair than the older brother.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2015, 11:56:57 AM »

Yes, that's the one I've seen too that I thought could favor the sketch.

IIRC, the next youngest is 16 and the only picture I've seen with the family he had darker hair than the older brother.

I knew he would eventually get arrested with his foul mouth:

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/accused-murderer-s-son-arrested-on-charges-of-making-threats/article_3f7bac86-92ca-11e5-bc85-138fbacedd5d.html

Accused murderer's son arrested on charges of making threats
DEBORAH HIGHLAND dhighland@bgdailynews.com 37 min ago 0

Bradley Wayne Madden, 20, the son of a man accused of murdering and raping a Scottsville girl, was arrested at 11:20 p.m. Monday in Macon County, Tenn., on a Kentucky warrant charging him with multiple counts of intimidating a participant in a legal process and third-degree terroristic threatening.

"The charges are not in connection to the murder of Gabriella Doolin," Kentucky State Police Post 3 spokesman Trooper B.J. Eaton said.

Scottsville Police Chief Jeff Pearson picked Madden up Tuesday morning at the Macon County Jail and could not be immediately reached for comment Tuesday morning.

Bradley Madden is accused of sending private messages from Saturday through Monday through the social media website Facebook to the Scottsville Police Department's Facebook page, according to a release posted to the SPD's Facebook page. He is accused of making obscene comments and threats to Scottsville police officers.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 12:00:22 PM »

Here is the Scottsville Police Departments Facebook page:

Scottsville Police Department
1 hr · Scottsville, KY ·

SCOTTSVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT MEDIA RELEASE

Scottsville Police Department has charged Bradley Wayne Madden with 16 counts of intimidating a participant in a legal process and 16 counts of terroristic threatening 3rd degree.
From 11/21/2015 - 11/23/2015 Bradley Madden sent private messages through Facebook to Scottsville Police Departments Facebook page making obscene comments and threats toward Scottsville Police Officers.
Madden was contacted by SPD Chief Pearson and advised the threats needed to stop or he would be arrested.
0n 11/23/2015 Bradley Madden sent a message to Scottsville Police Facebook stating "I coming for you."
A warrant was taken for the arrest of Bradley Madden and served in Macon County, TN.
Madden was extradited back to Kentucky on 11/24/2015.

https://www.facebook.com/ScottsvillePoliceDepartment/

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 12:02:46 PM »

That guy looks like the one our local tv station interviewed on the street in Scottsville.  Looks the same.  Looks like he is following this case closely.  I just don't think it is his son because he was running from the police before they arrested him.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 12:22:06 PM »

That guy looks like the one our local tv station interviewed on the street in Scottsville.  Looks the same.  Looks like he is following this case closely.  I just don't think it is his son because he was running from the police before they arrested him.

Here is Bradley's picture.  May be 20 but he sure does look younger:

https://www.facebook.com/wbkotv/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 12:45:28 PM »

http://www.wsmv.com/story/30594636/son-of-suspect-in-ky-girls-murder-arrested-in-macon-county

Son of suspect in KY girl's murder arrested in Macon County
Posted: Nov 24, 2015 9:03 AM CST
Updated: Nov 24, 2015 10:21 AM CST
Posted by Kara Apel

Bradley Madden was arrested in Lafayette, TN, on Monday. (Source: Macon County Sheriff's Office)
LAFAYETTE, TN (WSMV) -

Bradley Madden, 20, is charged with 16 counts of third-degree terroristic threatening and 16 counts of intimidating a participant in the legal process, according to the Macon County Sheriff's Office.

His father, Timothy Madden, was arrested Friday in connection to the death of 7-year-old Gabriella Doolin in Scottsville, KY. He pleaded not guilty to all charges on Monday.

Bradley Madden allegedly sent threatening private messages to the Scottsville Police Department Facebook page on Saturday and Monday.

One of the messages read, "If u book my dad in and he does life u will do life watchi g ur back (sic)."

Another message said, "When he gets out best believe u will be sued for slander his privacy right and false arrest and yall will go to hell for this (sic)."

On Monday night, he allegedly sent a message reading, "I coming for you (sic)."

The chief of the police department reportedly contacted Bradley Madden and told him to stop the threats or he would be arrested.

Bradley Madden was taken into police custody in Lafayette, TN, and booked around 11:30 p.m. Monday. He was extradited to Allen County on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/30594636/son-of-suspect-in-ky-girls-murder-arrested-in-macon-county#ixzz3sQzFuuRT

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2015, 12:56:04 PM »

I was just reading this on the 16 year old's page earlier today...   

https://www.facebook.com/dalton.madden.35/posts/857359181038559

Dalton Madden
September 17 ·

Well everybody I moved to barren county and I hope everything goes well at the New school

(edited the f bomb)
https://www.facebook.com/dalton.madden.35/posts/860743390700138

Dalton Madden
September 24 ·
I think it's funny how everyone says that they love me but when I want to one simple thing as move back to Allen co they start throwing a bitch fit and so I don't even care anymore so I guess I'm going back to jail bc I don't want to go to barren but I see how family turns on u and I Could give a fu** less anymore
13 people like this.
Comments

Jacque Ganley Clemmons You can't go to Allen Co. School. That ship already sailed buddy. You did that yourself. Barren Co. Or jail is your only choice and you are choosing jail. That's your choice. But Allen Co is not an option buddy. You had your chance there and blew it!!
September 24 at 5:24pm

Rachael Ganley Madden Truth be told ur family is trying to help u and ur to stubborn to see or care
2 · September 24 at 5:25pm

Linda King Thats right Dalton your family does love you and just because they tell you no doesn't mean they don't want the best for you. It's all on your shoulders now you need to focus on your furture. Your are 16 years old you don't like that much being out of school so you need to keep your eye on the ball son and be the best you can be, your family can't do that for you.
2 · September 24 at 8:09pm

Brenda Violett Buddy me and uncle are not home enough to let you stay here . I would love your company. But there are rules everywhere you go. I don't know what you have gotten into but try really hard to fix it. Be the best you can be like I know you can. I love you dearly.
2 · September 24 at 8:33pm

Pam Madden Kinslow I agree with aunt Gail we are not here enough neither or I would let you come here. Love you buddy. You just need to focus on the big picture. That is getting an education.
2 · September 24 at 8:41pm

Valerie Sloan Prayers for you. God will make a way.
1 · September 24 at 9:47pm

Laura Ann Whitney Let Go and Let God
September 24 at 9:48pm

Rodger Carver Come on dalton, two more years and it will b all over, u c how fast the other 10. Years went. Love u dalton
September 25 at 6:37am

Nick Wells Calm your lil ass down Dalton Madden. I know your fam cares and loves u. I do too man. Call me u need to talk. Trust me Dalton. U don't want to go down my old bumpy rd. Seems u headed that way.
September 25 at 6:57pm

Bernie Ganley It's just to try n make things better for u and get u outta the environment that keeps settin u off or causing u all the troubles u been having everyone does love u and that's y they try so hard to make things easier or better for u or they would just say the hell with he is just gonna do it again we all love u buddy
September 27 at 2:43am

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2015, 01:07:31 PM »

I was just reading this on the 16 year old's page earlier today...   

https://www.facebook.com/dalton.madden.35/posts/857359181038559

Dalton Madden
September 17 ·

Well everybody I moved to barren county and I hope everything goes well at the New school

(edited the f bomb)
https://www.facebook.com/dalton.madden.35/posts/860743390700138

Dalton Madden
September 24 ·
I think it's funny how everyone says that they love me but when I want to one simple thing as move back to Allen co they start throwing a bitch fit and so I don't even care anymore so I guess I'm going back to jail bc I don't want to go to barren but I see how family turns on u and I Could give a fu** less anymore
13 people like this.
Comments

Jacque Ganley Clemmons You can't go to Allen Co. School. That ship already sailed buddy. You did that yourself. Barren Co. Or jail is your only choice and you are choosing jail. That's your choice. But Allen Co is not an option buddy. You had your chance there and blew it!!
September 24 at 5:24pm

Rachael Ganley Madden Truth be told ur family is trying to help u and ur to stubborn to see or care
2 · September 24 at 5:25pm

Linda King Thats right Dalton your family does love you and just because they tell you no doesn't mean they don't want the best for you. It's all on your shoulders now you need to focus on your furture. Your are 16 years old you don't like that much being out of school so you need to keep your eye on the ball son and be the best you can be, your family can't do that for you.
2 · September 24 at 8:09pm

Brenda Violett Buddy me and uncle are not home enough to let you stay here . I would love your company. But there are rules everywhere you go. I don't know what you have gotten into but try really hard to fix it. Be the best you can be like I know you can. I love you dearly.
2 · September 24 at 8:33pm

Pam Madden Kinslow I agree with aunt Gail we are not here enough neither or I would let you come here. Love you buddy. You just need to focus on the big picture. That is getting an education.
2 · September 24 at 8:41pm

Valerie Sloan Prayers for you. God will make a way.
1 · September 24 at 9:47pm

Laura Ann Whitney Let Go and Let God
September 24 at 9:48pm

Rodger Carver Come on dalton, two more years and it will b all over, u c how fast the other 10. Years went. Love u dalton
September 25 at 6:37am

Nick Wells Calm your lil ass down Dalton Madden. I know your fam cares and loves u. I do too man. Call me u need to talk. Trust me Dalton. U don't want to go down my old bumpy rd. Seems u headed that way.
September 25 at 6:57pm

Bernie Ganley It's just to try n make things better for u and get u outta the environment that keeps settin u off or causing u all the troubles u been having everyone does love u and that's y they try so hard to make things easier or better for u or they would just say the hell with he is just gonna do it again we all love u buddy
September 27 at 2:43am

That is interesting-wonder why he had to change schools?  I know a lot of people are saying there is still a lot more to come out about all of this.  I believe they have the right person in jail now but this man's sons have some serious problems.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2015, 01:11:53 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-ky/T65DGFCM19S1RQ8ST

Curious
Cave City, KY

#7 3 hrs ago

bgky wrote:
    WOW!! Did anyone hear anything about the younger brother, or is that off limits here.

Yes I have and that's why I wanted to know why everyone was concerned olabout Bradley when it's the 15/16 year old that was seen near the woods the night of murder. Which was not allowed on schools grounds due to the fact he was kicked out of Allen county schools and is attending barren. This is only what I have been told and am only repeating things I have heard...yea, that's gossip but there is something to all of this

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 01:23:12 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-ky/T65DGFCM19S1RQ8ST

Curious
Cave City, KY

#7 3 hrs ago

bgky wrote:
    WOW!! Did anyone hear anything about the younger brother, or is that off limits here.

Yes I have and that's why I wanted to know why everyone was concerned olabout Bradley when it's the 15/16 year old that was seen near the woods the night of murder. Which was not allowed on schools grounds due to the fact he was kicked out of Allen county schools and is attending barren. This is only what I have been told and am only repeating things I have heard...yea, that's gossip but there is something to all of this

That is what I was thinking--it's the 15 year old with the problem.  Looking on further on his FB it appears it has something to do with a girlfriend and maybe his brother (bro).  Something about you cannot let someone disrespect your girlfriend, even your bro.  I know locals are saying the father cleaned up the mess a son made that night.  I guess they now have a reason to get the dna off the oldest son with him in jail.  I said from the beginning there is lots more to this story.  Poor parents to have to hear and see this day in and day out-how can they grieve for their daughter.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 03:46:28 PM »

Blue Moon, have you seen any allegations of drug abuse past or present with Madden or his wives?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.