March 28, 2024, 05:45:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriella Doolin, 7yrs Old Found Murdered After Football Game, KY 11/14/15  (Read 50689 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2015, 04:00:59 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-ky/T65DGFCM19S1RQ8ST

Curious
Cave City, KY

#7 3 hrs ago

bgky wrote:
    WOW!! Did anyone hear anything about the younger brother, or is that off limits here.

Yes I have and that's why I wanted to know why everyone was concerned olabout Bradley when it's the 15/16 year old that was seen near the woods the night of murder. Which was not allowed on schools grounds due to the fact he was kicked out of Allen county schools and is attending barren. This is only what I have been told and am only repeating things I have heard...yea, that's gossip but there is something to all of this

That is what I was thinking--it's the 15 year old with the problem.  Looking on further on his FB it appears it has something to do with a girlfriend and maybe his brother (bro).  Something about you cannot let someone disrespect your girlfriend, even your bro.  I know locals are saying the father cleaned up the mess a son made that night.  I guess they now have a reason to get the dna off the oldest son with him in jail.  I said from the beginning there is lots more to this story.  Poor parents to have to hear and see this day in and day out-how can they grieve for their daughter.

I know, how awful.  My heart breaks for them.  I'm sure every breath is a struggle right now.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2015, 04:12:45 PM »

Blue Moon, have you seen any allegations of drug abuse past or present with Madden or his wives?

I have heard the father was into meth but mostly gossip.  I have checked court and arrest records but found nothing on it at all, but the 15year old would be a juvenile and his records are sealed.  I will check with my niece (lives in Scottsville) and see what she knows or have heard on this family.  Small town, everyone knows everything about you.  It has peaked my curiosity on why the 15 year old was removed from school and had to either go to another school or go to jail.  I guess drugs would be the answer but I can't see another school taking them in.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2015, 04:24:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/HLNTV/status/667183265074298882

Justice for Gabby!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2015, 04:35:27 PM »

Blue Moon, have you seen any allegations of drug abuse past or present with Madden or his wives?

I have heard the father was into meth but mostly gossip.  I have checked court and arrest records but found nothing on it at all, but the 15year old would be a juvenile and his records are sealed.  I will check with my niece (lives in Scottsville) and see what she knows or have heard on this family.  Small town, everyone knows everything about you.  It has peaked my curiosity on why the 15 year old was removed from school and had to either go to another school or go to jail.  I guess drugs would be the answer but I can't see another school taking them in.

I've honestly been surprised to not see meth mentioned any more than I have.  He just looks the part from what I've seen of other known users in other cases.  jmo

I haven't seen a reason for Dalton's problems at school, that would be interesting to know.  I'd also like to know if he really was at the football game that night too.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 04:46:15 PM by texasmom » Logged

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2015, 04:51:43 PM »

I have heard the father was into meth but mostly gossip.  I have checked court and arrest records but found nothing on it at all, but the 15year old would be a juvenile and his records are sealed.  I will check with my niece (lives in Scottsville) and see what she knows or have heard on this family.  Small town, everyone knows everything about you.  It has peaked my curiosity on why the 15 year old was removed from school and had to either go to another school or go to jail.  I guess drugs would be the answer but I can't see another school taking them in.

I've honestly been surprised to not see meth mentioned any more than I have.  He just looks the part from what I've seen of other known users in other cases.  jmo

I haven't seen a reason for Dalton's problems at school, that would be interesting to know.  I'd also like to know if he really was at the football game that night too.

He does have that look about him.  Most meth users, as time goes by, look like they have aged badly.  He really does look 58 vs 38.  A lot of people said he was into meth early on after he was arrested.  I guess meth and stress with what his wife was going through really didn't help his looks at all.  I really don't know what to believe with so many people posting their comments on-line.  Same thing keeps popping up though is that a son did this and he came in behind him and cleaned it up to cover for him.  DNA though seems to rule that out though.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2015, 12:08:27 AM »

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/man-accused-of-killing-7-year-old-has-lengthy-record

Man Accused Of Killing 7-Year-Old Has Lengthy Record
By Chris Conte
Posted 5:53 PM, Nov 25, 2015
Updated 6:13 PM, Nov 25, 2015

Before the funeral, before the balloons, and before the heartache, the man accused of killing 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin was busy making a record for himself with the Allen County Court.

Of the seven misdemeanors on Timothy Madden's Record, perhaps none stand out as much as one from January 28, 2007.

Documents showed the 38-year-old threatened to blow up a relative's home. He was charged with making terroristic threats - the same charge his son Bradley was arrested for on Monday after sending threats to Scottsville Police.

In 2013, documents also showed Timothy Madden was charged with theft after using a stolen credit car to buy gas.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 01:25:32 PM »

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Timothy-Madden-in-court-360176921.html

Timothy Madden's preliminary hearing delayed

By Jake Boswell |
Posted: Wed 6:05 PM, Dec 02, 2015  |
Updated: Wed 7:21 PM, Dec 02, 2015

BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (WBKO) -- The man accused of raping and killing seven year old Gabbi Doolin stood feet away from her parents Wednesday for a second time in Allen County.

"I did not believe due to information provided this afternoon that it would be prudent to move forward with the preliminary hearing until I conduct an investigation," said Travis Lock, Madden's attorney.

A tense court room in Allen County was filled for a far shorter time than anyone expected Wednesday afternoon when defense attorney Travis Lock asked for a new date in a preliminary hearing due to receiving a DNA report just an hour before court began.

"It does have information about DNA evidence in it," said Lock.

Lock said he's also asking for surveillance video from the night of November 14, 2015 when Gabbi was raped and killed in a wooded area near the campus of Allen County-Scottsville High School.

"I did subpoena some video records from some local establishments here in Scottsville to the hearing today. It's my understanding that video does exist that shows Mr. Madden on the date in question. I have sought to obtain video recordings both before the alleged crime and after," said Lock.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 01:52:14 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-ky/T65DGFCM19S1RQ8ST

Curious
Cave City, KY

#7 3 hrs ago

bgky wrote:
    WOW!! Did anyone hear anything about the younger brother, or is that off limits here.

Yes I have and that's why I wanted to know why everyone was concerned olabout Bradley when it's the 15/16 year old that was seen near the woods the night of murder. Which was not allowed on schools grounds due to the fact he was kicked out of Allen county schools and is attending barren. This is only what I have been told and am only repeating things I have heard...yea, that's gossip but there is something to all of this

TM, just gossip but I have talked to 3 different people from this small town and all 3 have the same story as what is posted up above.  All 3 people are from different areas of the county and they do not know each other or run around together.  

The hearing was delayed yesterday due to the fact that new DNA evidence had just come in.  All these people said the father came in and tried to cover up what his son had done.  We shall see what the new DNA shows.  Again, this is all gossip from that community.  Take it with a grain of salt.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 03:30:22 PM by Blue Moon » Logged

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2015, 07:23:26 PM »

Bradley Madden wasn't as brave today as he was in the past.  He was brought to tears when the judge wouldn't lower his bond.

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Bradley-Madden-appears-for-arraignment-360021591.html

Timothy Madden's mother says he's innocent
By Jake Boswell | Posted: Wed 10:27 AM, Dec 02, 2015  | Updated: Wed 6:46 PM, Dec 09, 2015

The son of Timothy Madden, who was charged with the murder and rape of 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin of Scottsville, appeared in court at the Allen County Judicial Center Wednesday for a preliminary hearing.

On November 23rd, Bradley Madden, 20, was charged with 16 counts of Terroristic Threatening against the Scottsville Police Department after making several comments and sending messages to the department's Facebook page.

Madden shed tears in court as he looked at his family during the hearing, holding a balled up tissue in his hand while shaking.

Detective Brad Emery with the Scottsville Police Department said Madden messaged them on Facebook saying they arrested the wrong guy, referring to his father Timothy.

Police said once Bradley Madden was arrested, he told police he promised them harm, that it wasn't a threat, and that he was not apologetic at all.

Police said a post by Madden on their page said he was coming for anyone who used his or his father's name.

The judge ruled that there was probable cause for the felony charges, and to keep the bond at $40,000.

Timothy Madden's mother, the grandmother of Bradley Madden says it hurts to see the boy she and her son raised in the courtroom.

"Yes it does. I helped raise him when his mother couldn't, wouldn't. Her and Timmy got a divorce and I helped Timmy raise him."

When asked about her son Timothy and the case of Gabbi Doolin, she says he's innocent.

"Yes I do, because he's a softhearted man too. I feel for the family. To me that's one of the worst crimes that you could ever do. I feel for the baby."

Madden was instructed not to talk to police, to stay off social media, and to stay out of Allen County if he posted bail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2015, 08:47:44 PM »

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/12/murder-other-charges-man-girls-death/77202934/

Murder, other charges for man in girl’s death
Bruce Schreiner, Associated Press
10:39 a.m. EST December 12, 2015

A Kentucky man was indicted Friday on charges of kidnapping, raping and killing a 7-year-old girl whose body was found in a creek soon after she disappeared from a youth football game.

Following the indictment in Scottsville, Kentucky, local Commonwealth’s Attorney Clint Willis said he had not yet decided whether to seek the death penalty against Timothy Madden, who is charged in Gabriella Doolin’s death last month.

Willis said he planned to discuss the matter with the child’s family after the holidays.

“That’s not a meeting you would want to have with this family right before Christmas,” Willis said in a phone interview.

Madden, a former construction worker who has maintained his innocence, was indicted on murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy charges. His arrest warrant says the child died of manual strangulation and drowning.

She disappeared while attending a Nov. 14 game to cheer on her brother. She was found dead less than a half-hour later in a creek. The death and arrest of a local man stunned people in Scottsville, a town of about 5,000 near the Tennessee state line. On the day of the child’s funeral, residents lined streets holding pink and blue balloons that were released as the hearse drove by.

Madden’s attorney, Travis Lock, said Friday he was not surprised by the indictment.

“This gets us one step closer in the process to the time when we will be entitled to the evidence that the commonwealth possesses to support its belief that they have the right guy,” Lock said by phone.

Madden’s next court appearance is an arraignment set for Jan. 13 in Allen Circuit Court. Madden pleaded not guilty at his initial appearance last month in district court.

The police citation said Madden’s DNA collected during the investigation matched that recovered from the child during the autopsy. So far, Lock said, he has received a two-page preliminary DNA report. Willis said some DNA evidence is still being tested.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2015, 08:56:52 PM »

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Grand-jury-indicts-suspect-in-7-year-old-Gabbi-Doolins-slaying-361591881.html

Allen grand jury indicts suspect in 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin's slaying

By WKYT News Staff |
Posted: Fri 1:03 PM, Dec 11, 2015  |
Updated: Fri 1:39 PM, Dec 11, 2015

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WKYT) - A special grand jury on Friday indicted Timothy Madden on charges of murder, kidnapping, rape and sodomy in the death of 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin.

Madden, 38, is accused of killing Gabriella, known as Gabbi, last month. Gabbi was found dead in a pond behind the school Nov. 14.

Police searched Madden's property on Mount Carmel Church Road the night Gabbi was found.

Madden, who was arrested Nov. 20, told reporters outside the Allen County jail that he was "sorry" for the family's loss, "but it wasn't me."

Earlier this week, Madden's attorney, Travis Lock, told a Louisville television station that his client was denied access to counsel the day of his arrest. He also said it is his understanding that the DNA evidence state police have is minimal.

Madden was scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 30 for a preliminary hearing, but it was pushed back to Dec. 14 after Lock received DNA evidence hours before the hearing was set to begin.

The hearing was supposed to lay out state's evidence against Madden, including details of the crime and how he was first identified as a suspect, but now we're not expected to hear any more significant information until trial.

Madden is being held in the Barren County Detention Center on a $1 million bond. He is scheduled to be arraigned in Allen Circuit Court on Jan. 13.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2016, 06:36:29 PM »

Timothy Madden's son is in some very serious trouble now:

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Bradley-Madden-charged-with-statutory-rape-367538231.html

Bradley Madden charged with statutory rape

By Jake Boswell |
Posted: Wed 1:22 PM, Feb 03, 2016  |
Updated: Wed 4:45 PM, Feb 03, 2016

MACON COUNTY, Tn. (WBKO) - Bradley Madden has been charged with four counts of statutory rape in Macon County, Tennessee.

The Macon County Sheriff's Office confirmed the charges Wednesday afternoon.

The charges stem from incidents that are accused of occurring with an underage girl in the summer of 2015.

A court documents states that Madden is accused of engaging in sexual activity with someone younger than 18 years old, but older than 13 years old.

The Macon County Sheriff's office stated that they had placed a hold on Madden, and he would need to be extradited to Tennessee...........

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2016, 11:06:47 AM »

http://www.wlky.com/news/dealth-penalty-sought-against-man-accused-of-raping-killing-girl/38464792

Death penalty sought against man accused of raping, killing girl
UPDATED 8:56 PM EST Mar 11, 2016

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. —The Allen County commonwealth’s attorney filed a notice Friday to seek the death penalty against murder and rape suspect Timothy Madden.

Madden is accused of raping and killing 7-year-old Gabbi Doolin. She disappeared from a youth football game at Allen County-Scottsville High School. Her body was found in a nearby creek.

Madden has pleaded not guilty.

Police said DNA evidence links Madden to the crime.

In addition to murder, Madden is charged with kidnapping, rape and sodomy.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2016, 11:09:51 AM »

http://www.wlky.com/news/boy-claims-man-accused-of-killing-7yearold-girl-targeted-him/38372956

Boy claims man accused of killing 7-year-old girl targeted him
Timothy Madden has been charged in the death of 7-year-old girl

UPDATED 7:37 AM EST Mar 07, 2016

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. —A Kentucky State Police affidavit says a man charged in the killing of a 7-year-old girl was identified by a West Virginia boy as someone who allegedly tried to lure him into a vehicle a month before the girl's death.

The Bowling Green Daily News reports Detective Wesley Medley filed the affidavit for a search warrant last month in the case of Timothy Madden of Scottsville.

The affidavit says a boy watching a television account of Madden's arrest told his father that the suspect was the same man who allegedly asked him and another boy to get into his vehicle Oct. 9 at a gas station in Mason, West Virginia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2016, 11:21:25 AM »

http://www.wbko.com/content/news/Timothy-Maddens-attorney-files-new-motion-in-Doolin-case-372420622.html

Timothy Madden's attorney files new motion in Doolin case

By WBKO News Staff | Posted: Thu 12:34 PM, Mar 17, 2016  |  Updated: Thu 7:52 PM, Mar 17, 2016

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WBKO) - Timothy Madden's attorney wants to stop the Kentucky State Police from filing any more documents in the murder case of Gabbi Doolin without the involvement of the Allen County Commonwealth's Attorney.

In a notice filed in the Allen Circuit Court Clerk's Office, Travis Lock, Madden's attorney, says he learned from the local news media in March that affidavits and search warrants were filed and issued in February due to an October, 2015 incident in Mason, West Virginia where a man with an RV asked two boys to take a ride with him in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

One of the boys said Madden may have been the man with the RV after seeing a news report on the arrest of Madden for the murder of Gabbi Doolin.

Kentucky State Police opened an investigation after getting a call from the family in West Virginia.

"It's my understanding that Kentucky State Police entirely bypassed any involvement from the Commonwealth's attorney."

Madden's attorney Travis Lock says search warrants for cell tower data records in West Virginia executed by Kentucky State Police were filed to generate negative publicity.

In his motion, Lock is also asking KSP for surveillance video showing the man in West Virginia entering and leaving the scene the day the boy accuses that he tried to abduct him.

Ultimately both decision will be made by Judge Janet Crocker next Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 9:00 AM.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »

http://www.wlky.com/news/Man-accused-of-killing-7-year-old-girl-appears-in-court/40693742

By Carolyn Callahan
Man accused of killing 7-year-old girl appears in court
UPDATED 7:51 AM EDT Jul 14, 2016

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. —A Scottsville man accused of killing a 7-year-old girl likely will not stand trial until sometime next year.

The attorney for Timothy Madden said there is so much evidence to go over and he does not want to rush it.

Pink ribbons still dot the streets of downtown Scottsville as a reminder of Gabbi Doolin, the little girl who has captured the community’s heart.

“I feel sadness, and we just want justice served,” said cousin Lori Doolin.

Behind rows of gravestones, set back in a corner, is the final resting place of Scottsville's little cheerleader.

“She was a bubbly child, a wonderful child and always made people laugh. There's something missing. There's something missing all the time. That spark, it's gone,” Doolin said.

Gabbi was cheering at her brother's youth football game in November, when police said she was raped and murdered.

Less than a week later, Madden was charged with murder, rape, sodomy, and kidnapping.

Madden's attorney said his client maintains his innocence.

"This is the most serious case that any of us will be involved in in our career,” defense attorney Travis Lock said.

In court Wednesday, the judge put a temporary restriction on allowing any photographs or recordings collected during the investigation to be seen by anyone other than attorneys.

Several pieces of the commonwealth's evidence are still being tested, including a cellphone and computer.

The Doolin family will never get over the loss of Gabbi

“There's light missing. It's sadness, it's overcast all the time,” Doolin said.

They're Gabbi’s biggest cheerleaders, and the victory will be justice.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2016, 09:29:22 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1366066783420161&set=a.156609404365911.35095.100000505571703&type=3&theater

an angelic monkey

Justice for Gabbi!  

« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:40:37 AM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2017, 06:29:47 AM »

http://wkyufm.org/post/attorney-wants-timothy-madden-trial-moved-out-allen-county

Attorney Wants Timothy Madden Trial Moved Out of Allen County
By LISA AUTRY • MAR 31, 2017

The attorney for a man charged in the death of a young Allen County girl wants the trial moved out of the region.

Attorney Travis Lock filed a change of venue request Friday afternoon in Allen Circuit Court on behalf of Timothy Madden.  Lock previously told WKU Public Radio that his client couldn't get a fair trial in Allen County due to publicity surrounding the case.

"I think it's going to be tough to impanel a jury in any contiguous county," stated Lock.  "I'm sure that's something the court will address in due time."

Lock cited results of a telephone survey conducted in February by WKU’s Social Science Research Center.  The poll questioned 256 Allen County residents.  Seventy-five percent of them believed Madden was guilty of murdering Gabbi Doolin.  The seven-year-old’s body was found behind Allen County-Scottsville High School in November 2015.

Madden is charged with murder, kidnapping, rape, and sodomy.  He could get the death penalty if convicted.  His trial is likely to begin in early 2018.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2017, 06:16:34 AM »

https://www.wtvq.com/2017/09/02/trial-man-accused-murdering-little-girl-will-moved/

TRIAL OF MAN ACCUSED OF MURDERING LITTLE GIRL WILL BE MOVED

By: Veronica Jean Seltzer Submitted: 09/02/2017 - 6:41pm

SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (AP) – The trial of a man charged with killing a 7-year-old girl will be moved from a Kentucky county.

The Bowling Green Daily News reports a judge ruled Thursday that 40-year-old Timothy Madden’s trial will not be in Allen County. The trial was also set for Feb. 26.

Madden’s attorney, Travis Lock, argued that pretrial publicity prevented Madden from receiving a fair trial in the county, which he supported with a defense-funded survey showing that most surveyed residents believed Madden was guilty.

Madden faces charges of murder, kidnapping, first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy in the November 2015 death of Gabriella “Gabbi” Doolin. Doolin was found dead in a wooded area near Allen County-Scottville High School, where a youth football game involving her brother was taking place.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2018, 06:39:04 AM »

http://wkyufm.org/post/timothy-maddens-death-penalty-trial-set-summer#stream/0

Timothy Madden's Death Penalty Trial Set for Summer
By LISA AUTRY • FEB 28, 2018

A new trial date has been set for the Allen County man charged in the brutal death of a young girl more than two years ago.  Timothy Madden returned to court on Wednesday for a pre-trial hearing.

The capital murder case against the 40-year-old Madden will now go to trial on July 23. Madden's Attorney Travis Lock questioned whether he could be ready to present his case by then.  The defense attorney said he’s still working to collect mitigation evidence in the event that Madden is found guilty.

"Should there be a penalty phase in any capital case, the purpose of mitigation is to give the jury, whose task is to sentence the defendant, a detailed look at the defendant's entire life," Lock told WKU Public Radio.

Allen Circuit Court Judge Janet Crocker said she didn’t want either family to go through another anniversary without a resolution.  The trial was originally set for February 26 before the judge granted a defense motion to delay the trial.

"The commonwealth and this victim's family cannot simply continue to be held hostage while you get your case ready to try," Crocker stated in court.

Allen County Commonwealth’s Attorney Clint Willis said the prosecution is ready and thinks the judge made the right decision to set a trial date.

"I think, emotionally, you have to take into account the feelings and emotions of the victims' family in every case, and this one, there's obviously it's very intense feelings," commented Willis.

Madden is charged in the November 2015 kidnapping and murder of Gabbi Doolin whose body was found behind Allen County-Scottsville High School.  The seven-year-old had been raped, strangled, and drowned.

The death penalty case will be tried in Hardin County due to pre-trial publicity in Allen and surrounding counties.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.