March 28, 2024, 07:49:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jacquelyn Ranallo 53 reported missing Nov.21st Mequon WI Body Found  (Read 3722 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 23, 2015, 07:13:55 AM »

The Mequon Police Department is attempting to locate Jacquelyn Ranallo who goes by Jackie. Ranallo is a white female, 53-years-old and described as 5'3", about 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

She was last heard from on Wednesday, November 18.

Mequon Police have checked Ranallo’s residence and found her personal items, wallet, identification and vehicle. Police also searched an area around her residence. No signs of foul play or of self-harm were located.

Anyone who has seen Ranallo after Wednesday night, are encouraged to call the Mequon Police Department at 262-242-3500.
http://www.cbs58.com/story/30581897/mequon-woman-missing-since-wednesday

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 07:19:13 PM »

Reported missing November 21st: Mequon police drain pond behind Jacquelyn Ranallo’s home

Posted 9:00 pm, December 1, 2015, by Jenna Sachs, Updated at 09:20pm, December 1, 2015
MEQUON -- Mequon police on Tuesday, December 1st were draining a pond behind Jacquelyn Ranallo's home. 
Police opted to drain the pond on Tuesday "just to be absolutely certain" -- but it didn't appear anything had been found Tuesday.

The draining of the pond located near Mequon Road and River Birch Drive began at 8:00 a.m.

"Took the dog for a walk and heard the pump going and was afraid of what I would hear with the pump. I know what they're doing. I know why they're doing it. I just would love to have closure for Jackie and her whole family," Lora Reinholz said.

http://fox6now.com/2015/12/01/reported-missing-november-21st-mequon-police-drain-pond-behind-jacquelyn-ranallos-home/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 12:56:48 PM »

Medical examiner positively identifies body pulled from river as Jacquelyn Ranallo
POSTED 1:49 PM, MAY 25, 2016

http://fox6now.com/2016/05/25/medical-examiner-positively-identifies-body-pulled-from-river-as-jacquelyn-ranallo/

RIVER HILLS -- The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office has positively identified a body found in the Milwaukee River in River Hills as Jacquelyn Ranallo -- the 53-year-old Mequon woman missing since mid-November.

The body was located Tuesday, May 24th by some cyclists -- near a pile of debris in the Milwaukee River under the Range Line bridge.

The cyclists flagged down a police sergeant on patrol in the area.

The medical examiner made the positive identification Wednesday. It was made through dental records provided by Mequon police. There was a significant amount of decomposition to the body.

An autopsy was performed and no trauma was found.

The cause of death is pending further toxicology testing. Mequon police say the results will be available in six to eight weeks. 

Ranallo was last seen visiting her mother at an assisted living facility in Germantown.

In February, Brad Hicks was given exclusive access to Ranallo's home as part of his in-depth investigation. There was no sign of a struggle or forced entry. Many personal items, like credit cards, her driver's license and wallet were inside the home.

Ranallo's friend, Linda Schlosser called the discovery Tuesday "very sad," but said she hopes the discovery will give loved ones closure.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 12:58:27 PM »

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/mequon/2016/05/25/missing-mequon-woman-jacquelyn-ranallo-found-dead-in-milwaukee-river/87155686/

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.