April 18, 2024, 12:38:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Father charged with murder may have fed dead son to pigs Kansas  (Read 2698 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 29, 2015, 07:02:18 AM »

Father charged with murder may have fed dead son to pigs
Posted: Nov 27, 2015 5:58 PM ESTUpdated: Nov 28, 2015 10:12 PM EST

Read more: http://www.kctv5.com/story/30617948/father-charged-with-murder-may-have-fed-dead-son-to-pigs#ixzz3sspTNmk4

Michael A. Jones, 44, is in the Wyandotte County Jail being held on an enormously high bond of $10 million.

The charges are for aggravated assault with a firearm, aggravated battery and child abuse, but the bond is higher than for most murders.

The Piper-area home that Jones and his 29-year-old wife, Heather Jones, lived in is valued at more than $225,000. But the backyard is littered with junk, as well as toys for their children.

Two women who often cared for the kids say the conditions inside were deplorable.

"Their house was horrible," said one woman who asked for anonymity. "Their house was just filthy. The kids lived in filth. Trash everywhere. Dried food all over the house.”

The women say eight children, ranging from ages 1 to 11, lived inside the home in the 5200 block of N. 99th Street.

Police came to the home Wednesday morning on a report of Michael Jones attacking his wife and firing a gun at her. As the investigation progressed, someone told them to check for the decomposed body of a missing 7-year-old boy.

By the next day, they were searching a barn on the property where they discovered human remains.

Michael Jones is now charged with battering and assaulting his wife on Wednesday but also with "torturing or cruelly beating" his 7-year-old son sometime between May 1 and Sept. 28.

The former babysitters say several people contacted the Kansas Department For Children and Families with concerns about the children. They fear the remains found belong to the boy, and they say they’re watching closely to make sure justice is served.

The women say the seven other children are safe and in protective custody.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 08:09:38 AM »

My heart breaks for this little guy.

Sick monster.   Where are all these sicko's coming from?   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 09:34:52 AM »

OMG, how awful!   

Poor baby!  Hope they can figure out what happened to him, and get justice for him.  Praying the other children will be safe now.

Just heartbreaking! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 01:58:59 PM »

Parents of missing boy charged with murder after human remains found at their barn

By NBC4 Staff and Associated Press
 Published: December 11, 2015, 7:50 pm  |  Updated: December 11, 2015, 8:03 pm

KANSAS CITY, MO (WCMH) — The father and stepmother of a missing Kansas City boy are now both facing murder charges.

Investigators believe Michael and Heather Jones beat 7-year-old Adrian to death.

Heather Jones, 29, was arrested Thursday morning, NBC affiliate KSHB-TB reports. She’s being held on first-degree murder and abuse of a child charges. Michael Jones, 44, was already in jail on child abuse charges. The district attorney added the charge of first degree murder on Friday.

Family members say the boy’s body may have been fed to pigs on the couple’s property in an attempt to get rid of the evidence. Police did recover the remains of a juvenile at a barn on the couple’s property, but it will take several weeks before the remains can be positively identified.

Coon said four of the girls are the biological children of Heather and Michael Jones. The two other girls, as well as A.J., are believed to be Michael Jones’ children from previous relationships.

The children were home-schooled and were not enrolled in any local schools. Ann Bush, spokeswoman for the Kansas Department of Education, said Michael Jones and his wife registered to home-school their children on July 17, 2012. The official name they used was the Jones Academy.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.