April 25, 2024, 09:11:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 47 year old Derek Partridge missing 11/13/15 Bangor, Maine  (Read 3146 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 21, 2015, 04:16:51 AM »

Man missing for one month; Family and police seeking answers
Posted by  Laura Manzo
 17 December, 2015

BANGOR - The search continues for a Carmel man who has been missing for a month.

47 year old Derek Partridge hasn't been seen since he left for work at Eastern Maine Medical Center on November 13th.

His truck was found abandoned a few days later at the Walmart in Palmyra. His sister tells us security video showed him putting on a sweater and simply walking away from the truck.

As you can imagine, his wife, children and other family members are very concerned.
"I guess it's one of those things where you never know what's in a person's mind. We're all just in shock. We have so many questions and no answers and we're just hoping somebody will have seen this or he sees this." stated Deanna Partridge, his sister.  

Please call the Maine State Police if you can help.

http://www.foxbangor.com/news/local-news/12566-man-missing-for-one-month-family-and-police-seeking-answers.html

Can't get the pix here

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:57:46 AM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 09:14:06 AM »

His poor family. Hope they get some answers soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.