April 16, 2024, 03:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 36 Year Old Firefighter Joshua Ryan Milton Missing Since 12/10/15 in Seattle, WA  (Read 3319 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: December 13, 2015, 02:25:08 PM »

36 Year Old Firefighter Joshua Ryan Milton Missing Since 12/10/15 in Seattle, WA (Update: Car found at Deception Pass)

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/12/13/36-year-old-firefighter-joshua-ryan-milton-missing-since-121015-in-seattle-wa/

36 year old Seattle firefighter Joshua Ryan Milton has been missing since Thursday, December 10, 2015 in Seattle, Washington. Joshua Ryan Milton was scheduled to start at 5:30 PM on Thursday, but didn’t arrive for his shift as a paramedic student at Harborview Medical Center on Seattle’s First Hill. Milton was last seen near Harborview at approximately 3:30 PM. He was driving a white 2000 Honda Accord with four doors, license plate number ABR2611. Joshua RyanMilton joined the Seattle Fire Department in 2012, and was recently accepted into the paramedic program. He is married with a 3-year-old son
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »

Missing Seattle firefighter's car found at Deception Pass

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-search-for-missing-Seattle-firefighter-361604291.html

The car belonging to 36-year-old Milton was found at Deception Pass by park employees at 8:30 a.m. Saturday. Washington State Patrol responded and verified that it was Milton's car, and said the keys were still inside.

"We've covered most of the park, but the biggest concern is the water, and that's fast-moving water through there," park manager Jack Hartt said. "It's very difficult to find anybody if they are in the water."

At the request of Seattle police and fire departments, the Coast Guard flew one of its rescue helicopters at Deception Pass, but found no sign of Milton. Rescue boats from North Whidbey Island Fire and Rescue also returned empty handed following a days-long search of the area.

Police began the search for Milton after he didn't show for work Thursday evening, the Seattle Police Department said Friday morning.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 12:03:28 AM »

http://ihavevanished.com/2015/12/21/search-continues-for-missing-seattle-firefighter-q13-fox-news/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.