April 28, 2024, 08:52:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Terry Millender 54, Crystal Beach, Texas missing 12/14/15 Body Found  (Read 1556 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 16, 2015, 04:15:53 AM »

Update: There was a rumor that a body had been recovered. This is not true. We are continuing to participate in this search. Please continue your thoughts and prayers for the family.

54 year-old Terry Millender was last seen in Crystal Beach, Texas on December 14th 2015. Jerry had been checking his crab traps, and some type of boating mishap apparently occurred. His un-manned boat was later seen going in circles, and later ran itself aground in the waters of Crystal Beach, Texas. Terry was known to have been wearing dark-colored pants and white crabbing boots. Terry has a gray mustache and goatee. If you happen to locate Terry, or if you have any information concerning his disappearance; please contact the Crystal Beach Fire Department at (281) 709-5867 - or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

http://texasequusearch.org/?p=18171

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 03:00:02 AM »

Missing boater's body found near Bolivar peninsula

KHOU Staff, KHOU.com 12:01 p.m. CST December 18, 2015
GALVESTON COUNTY, Texas - Galveston County officials believe they have located the body of a boater who went missing earlier in the week.

The body was found Friday morning, several days after Terry Millender of Crystal Beach went missing.

Texas EquuSearch used sonar equipment to assist in the search this week in the Intercoastal Waterway near Crystal Beach.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local/2015/12/18/officials-search-for-missing-boater-near-bolivar-peninsula/77325270/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.