April 18, 2024, 08:56:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nutro CHEWY TREATS Might Have MOLD. Stop Feeding Them To Your Dog NOW!!  (Read 3803 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 16, 2015, 06:41:23 PM »

DOG TREAT RECALL!

MARS Petcare and PetSmart are calling for a recall of 4 oz of Nutro Chewy Apple Treats due to a possible mold contamination! Mold can put your pet’s health in serious danger, so if you purchased this product, stop feeding it to them IMMEDIATELY!
Here are the specifications for the bags of this product that have been recalled:

Nutro CHEWY TREATS APPLE 4 OZ

PetSmart SKU 5229600
 UPC 7910511344
 Lot codes beginning with ‘4 50,’ ‘5 02,’ ‘5 03,’ OR ‘5 05’

Your dog can be pretty heavily poisoned if they have ingested moldy food, so watch out for the signs that The Pet Poison Helpline say can be connected to mold poisoning. Some of them include:
 ◦Vomiting
 ◦Agitation
 ◦Walking drunk
 ◦Tremors
 ◦Seizures
 ◦Severe secondary hyperthermia

There have been no incidents connected to this product, but both companies suggest that you stop feeding it to your pets IMMEDIATELY!

If you have questions or concerns, call Nutro Customer Service at 1-800-833-5330.
http://ilovemydogsomuch.com/dog-treat-recall-for-mold/  photo at link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.