March 18, 2024, 08:03:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brooke McCarter of The Lost Boys, dead at 52  (Read 3123 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 23, 2015, 02:03:49 AM »

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/144409/rest-in-peace-brooke-mccarter/

Another familiar face has left us entirely too soon as the family of Lost Boys actor Brooke McCarter announced via Facebook that Brooke has passed on at the all too young age of 52 due to a genetic liver condition.

“The McCarter family is heartbroken to share the news that Brooke McCarter passed away December 22, 2015 from the genetic liver condition alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency (AAT). He was 52.  Brooke was our loving son, brother, father, uncle, cousin, nephew and friend. Funeral arrangements are still being finalized. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.”

Though widely recognized as Vampire Paul in The Lost Boys, McCarter also appeared on the 80s revival of “The Twilight Zone,” Herschell Gordon Lewis’ The Uh-Oh Show, and most recently in Thomas J. Churchill’s Emerging Past.

We here at Dread Central would like to take this time to offer our sincerest of condolences to Brooke’s family, friends, and constituents. Rest easy, brother… sleep all day… live for the night!

Rest in Peace: Brooke McCarter

Posted on December 22, 2015 by Steve Barton

**The Lost Boys** one of the best movies ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.