March 19, 2024, 12:25:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wayne Rogers: Actor Known for Role on TV Series 'M.A.S.H.' Dies at Age 82  (Read 3382 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 01, 2016, 04:28:37 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/#!/topic/Wayne-Rogers/113179588696289?source=wtfrt&position=1&trqid=6234757084799777861

"Entertainment Tonight" reported the news Thursday. Rogers played "Trapper" John McIntyre from 1972-1975 as part of a long career in film and TV, on top of which he became a prominent investor.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:31:47 AM »

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/wayne-rogers-trapper-john-m-s-h-leading-investor-dies-n488761

Wayne Rogers, the wisecracking Korean War combat surgeon "Trapper John" McIntyre on TV's "M*A*S*H," died Thursday in Los Angeles at age 82, his publicist said.

The cause was complications of pneumonia, Rona Menashe told The Associated Press and Reuters.
William Wayne McMillan Rogers III played the wry sidekick to Alan Alda's Hawkeye Pierce for only the first three years of the series' historically popular 11-season run on CBS. The character was originated by Elliott Gould in the 1970 Robert Altman movie of the same name and continued later in a spinoff series, "Trapper John M.D.," played by Pernell Roberts. 

much more

RIP Trapper

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.